Chapter 2

My Mission

Chapter 2 - When we met

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Bang   

     

Name : Kwon Ji Young a.k.a G-Dragon / GD

Age: 23

Location : Seoul , South Korea

Occupation : Head of BB Corporation , BB group of companies Distribute Medicine All over Korea

-He is the Head of  the So-called Big Bang gang group who distribute Drugs .

Description : 

Kwon Ji young Master Taekwando. He is also good on using firearms. He is willing to Kill ,if you block his way.

Motto : "Make your wish... I'll make sure it will be your last"

 

Name : Choi Seung-hyun/ t.o.p

 

Age : 24

Location: Seoul , Sout Korea

Occupation : Vice-Chairperson of BB Corporation

- He manage the shipping of BB corp.

Description:

He is a Playboy , He will gets all the girls she want.  He might be the most handsome on the group.

Motto : " In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women"

 

Name : Lee Seung-Hyun aka Seungri / V.I

Age : 21

Location : Gwangju , South Korea

Occupation : Manager of BB corporation

-He manage Diffirent Distributors of drugs all over in Korea

Description : 

He is complete Opposite of T.O.P . He doesn't care about girls. He  cares more on Money and Power.

 He is the youngest among them all

Motto :   “Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.”

 

Name : Dong Young Bae aka Taeyang

Age : 23

Location : Seoul , SOuth Korea

Occupation : Head Security of Kwon Ji Young

Description:

As a Bodyguard He should Protect GD. He swear to protect him until He die. 

Motto : "   “For peace to reign, be ready for war.”

 

Name : Kang Daesung

Age : 22

Location : Itaewon , South Korea

Occupation : He is the right hand of Kwon ji Young .

- He is the middle man of the Big Bang . He contacts their distributor on other countries

Description : 

He is the most kind Hearted among them. Even he is the rig

ht hand of GD he still have a good side.

Motto :  “God will provide, but you must provide till he does.”

 

 

So they are the Big Bang , pretty interesting. " Sir , Enjoy your coffee" the server said  and left. I drank my coffee while thinking how should I start....... i heard a

Bang and  break!!!!!! 

"sorry I'm really sorry" The server said  doing a 90 degree bow. " What the Heck?Don't You know how expensive this clothe is?" the customer shout. " Im really sorry sir let me fix it". " NO!! Heck no just pay this it's worth $100". " But sir I don't have that kind of money". " It is your problem not mine!".

They are so Noisy . I'll leave this place. I grabbed the folder and stood to leave. But then I saw the customer slapped the server and she fell on the floor. She is holding her cheek which I guess turned  really red. I looked at the customer . " Pay it or I'll Tell to your manager to fire you out". " No sir please".

I approached them and grabbed the hand of the Costumer and I put 100 dollards on his palm. " Satisfied?". I glanced first on the server . she is looking at me and I saw a expression of amusement and left the place. When I'm out of the shop someone grabbed my arm and I turned my head to look who is it. " Thanks for saving me here take this $50 , even if it is just the half, but I'll pay you on my next pay check" she said. " Get off" I said codly." Huh?" . " Get off your hand on my arm". " Oh sorry" then she removed her hand  I didn't took the money and rode on the car.

"Mr Kim , This is place where you will live . Here is you cars' key , I have to go, bye" said the driver who drove me to house. I nodded and got off. I entered the house.

 

 

This place is much better than my place in Thailand . I dropped all my things in  my bedroom and stretched my arms .. I'm tired from the trip. but I need to investigate the Big Bang group. My phone rang I answered it . " Yes?". " Is this Mr. Kim Hyun Joong?". " Yes , why?". " This is The Head of Blue House It, I want to welcome you , can you come here tomorrow to start your work?" . " Ill be there tomorrow" . " Thank you". Then I hang up.

I sat on the coach and watched the news . " In the other hand of the news , The most Famous Korean Bachelor and The Owner of BB  Corporation , Kwon Ji Young will return next week after a big success that his company achieve". I turned off the television . and I smirked . now I know . What a perfext timing to meet Mr. Kwon

== Shin Hye 's POV==

My cheek still hurts after that slap. I walk home  . but atleast I have my dream job . tomorrow I'll start my job of being a Presidential Body Guard. I can do it for my family. My phone ring and I aswer it. " Hello". " Ms. Park we need to talk you need to go here at the hospital immidietly". " Im on my way".

I ride the bus and run to the hospital. I approach the doctor attending my sister. " what happen?". " We need to do a bone marrow transplant to your sister as soon as possible". "DO it please". " Please settle your account tomorrow morning". " Yeah I understand".

I sat on a bench in a park, thinking how can I earn money. I felt tears dropped from my eyes I wipe it. How can I earn money in a short time for my sister? . " Are you okay?". I Lifted my head to see who is it. " Do you have any problem?". I sigh " I-- I'm FIne". " Then why your eyes are teary?". " No-Nothing" and I look away. He sat beside me and tapped my back to comfort me. After awhile, I stood up and Thank him for comforting me. I went back to Hospital to see my sister . I entered her room and sat beside her. " You'll be fine sis" and I hold her hand . The nurse suddenky enter her room . I ask what is she putting on my sister log and she replied " oh. this is for tomorrow's operation". " We are not Payed yet. Did someone pay it?". " There is a guy who payed all of your expenses, I think he is still there". I stood and run out. " Excuse me?" He truned around and I realized that he is the guy at the park . He smiled at me. " Why did you help me?" I asked. " I don't like seeing people sad". " Thank you , I'll pay you".  He just smiled at me. He's face is so bright and he like to smile . " Just remember my name , I'm Kim Bum". He offer he's hand to me and I shook it. " I'm Park Shin Hye". " I guess I'll see you around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

done psh.

Thanks to my friend who edit foreword, chapter 1, chapter 2

I'm asking her if she want to write chapter 4 for me :)))

Shane if you read this Kamsahamnida :))))

Comment and subscribe please