Chapter 6

My Mission

 

Chapter 6

 

 

"What the Heck TOP?" G Dragon said. "Mianhae, I'll hunt the guy and kill him" TOP promised. "Good, and the 3 of you better get her back here, or else..." Gdragon ordered. "Roger that Sir" Taeyang said.

------

"Shin Hye!!!!" So Eun shouted. " Ah?" Shin Hye said and ran to So Eun . "How are you? Are you okay? Is everything fine ? Answer!!" Shin Hye exlaimed. "Yah yah! One by one, I am fine, so no need to worry" So Eun answered. Shin Hye sighed " Thank God, you know, when your dad called me, telling me that you're missing, I immediately asked for permission to my boss to let me leave earlier". "Ah, don't worry, okay?". " Aish, you.." Shin Hye said

"Do you want to go to park, BF?" So Eun asked Shin Hye. " BF? Wow ahaha, yes I want". 

"Ah, you don't need to follow me, she is a body guard at the blue house, so don't worry about me". So Eun said and tapped Shin Hye's back. " Sorry madam but we should look after you", her 2 lady bodyguards said. So Eun sighed, "Gwenchanayo, So Eun" Shin Hye said.

They walked to the park with 2 bodyguards following them. "BF wait here, I'll just buy drinks" So Eun said and ran. Her bodyguards ran along with her. Shin Hye walked and sat on a bench near a pond. 

Hyun Joong walked towards while his head down, and while massaging his temple. When he reached the bench, he noticed Shin Hye sitting. He looked at him, and Shin Hye looked back to him. He looked away and turned his back to walk away, but suddenly Shin Hye spoke. "YOU!" She shouted and stood. "You're the guy last time". Hyun Joong took a step. " Where do you think you're going?" Hyun Joong turned around to look at Shin Hye. He's about to speak, but suddenly his phone rang.

From: Kim Bum

Hyung this is Kim So Eun, the girl that I was talking about.

 

--end--

 

"BF?", a sudden voice was heard from Hyun Joong's back. "Who's he?" It is So Eun . "Oh, you're fast, He? Ahh I don't know" Shin Hye answered. Hyun Joong turned around to see who it is. His eyes widened and he checked the photo on his phone. So Eun looked at him. " Problem oppa?" She said softly. He shook his head as a no. 

"Anyway unnie, I need to get something there, wait for awhile."  So Eun ran. "Can I ask your name?" Shin Hye said. "Hyun Joong, Kim Hyun Joong". " Park Shin Hye" Shin Hye offered her hand but she heard a loud scream from somewhere. They saw So Eun was took away forcely. Her bodyguards are sprawled onto the floor. Shin Hye quickly ran to So Eun.

Hyun Joong ran after her and called Kim Bum to respond immediately. Shin Hye tried to use her Kendo and bodyguard skills. She faced Taeyang and Daesung who were Kendo masters too. "Who are you?" Shin Hye asked. "Just bring her!" Seungri shouted. They hit her stomach. She lost her conciousness, then Taeyang carried her.

They ran away, but Hyun Joong chased them. He pulled Daesung and handed him down on the ground. Seungri and Taeyang are now gone. " Hyun Joong!" Yonghwa and Kim Bum shouted. He tied Daesung. "They are out of sight now" Hyun Joong said. "Who's he?" Yonghwa asked. "He is Daesung", Hyun Joong said. " We can use him", he added.

-------

They put the 2 girls down, both wrist and ankle tied. "What do you want from us?" Shin Hye asked. "Shin Hye, they are the ones who kidnapped me last time." So Eun said. G Dragon approached them. "Good job", he said and looked around . "Where is Daesung?" he asked. "I think he got caught" Seungri said. "He is loyal, so I am not worried" Gdragon said.

"Immediately call her father" Gdragon said and smirked. Seungri called Mr. Kim. "Yoboseyo" Seungri said. "Yeah? What do you want?" Mr. Kim shouted on the other hand. Seungri turned the loudspeaker of his phone and approached the 2 girls. "I am with your daughter" He said, then touched So Eun's face . "Don't touch her!" Shin Hye shouted.  Taeyang slapped Shin Hye's face. "Yah!!! How dare you!!!" So Eun shouted. "Shut  up" Taeyang said. "If you want to see them alive, specially your daughter, you'll come here at the meeting place" Seungri said and hung up. "Be good, girls" G Dragon said, and walked out of the room.

 

-----

" Daesung-ssi". Hyun Joong said. Daesung looked at them. "Tell me, where are they?" Yonghwa asked. "I can't tell you guys, you can't expect anything from me", he said. "You'll just let them hurt innocent people?" Kim Bum said. "What do you need to Kim So Eun?" Kim Bum asked. "Her father doesn't want to sign an agreement with BB company, so we decided to kidnap Mr. Kim's daughter", Daesung said.

"Your group is notorious, if you won't tell us where they brought the girls, they might kill them! You know that?" Yonghwa said. Daesung looked down. "I know that, but I bowed not to tell anyone" Daesung said. "So you'll just let them die?" Kim Bum uttered. "We promise you're in good hands", Hyun Joong said. Daesung thought twice.

 

 

 

Ahh!!!!! Ahaha Update xDDD

Oh yeah!!

Comments and subscriptions are well-appreciated.