[27] - When It All Falls Down Pt.2

Keep You Close 2 || JENSOO

Chapter 27

 

 

"That night, it was your father who was supposed to die."

 

"But mistakes do happen." He adds casually, looking at the distance as if he was talking about a minor incident. "It was assumed that your father had already returned from his trip, so John was not sent until late at night but your father wasn't there at that time either.

 

 

Naturally, John had to do what had to be done, to prevent the loose ends from reaching me,  he remained obliged. "

 

He looks at Jisoo and finds her with the same stunned facial expression.

 

 "What one can do? It was her fate.. even I couldn't prevent her death." He says after taking a sip of wine and looks back at Jisoo.

 

 

"In fact, if there was someone to blame, it would be your father. If he was there that night and if he gave you some of the attention that he gives to his work, your mother would have still be alive till now."

 

 He pauses and follows in a disapproving tone, slowly shaking his head and looking down, "I still can't believe she chose someone like him to run away with.."

 

He raises his gaze at Jisoo again and continues with a stressed tone.

 

"While I was able to give her everything.. all the time.. all the attention...

 

I was even ready to divorce my wife!

 

I gave her all the time to return my love.. I waited and I was very patient for that.."

 

He was speaking, his tone getting louder and sharper, filled with irritation, little by little.

 

"She didn't even let me touch her!"

 

He says his last word with a sudden burst of anger, leaning his head forward, to then silence fills the space for a while as he comes back to his senses and returns to his calm state.

 

 "I apologize, it’s a little hurtful." he says, adjusting his suit and leaning backwards, he digresses, "Anyway, it doesn’t matter. what matters is the present."

 

Wearing his smile again and looking at Jisoo, he follows in an optimistic tone,"I believe that God brought us together for a reason. Do not you think so?

 

He made me meet you in compensation from him for what I lost, so that I wouldn't make the same mistake twice as I did when I let her slip away from my hand."

 

He says in all seriousness, smiling tensely.

 

"Especially since The lord has made you look like her a lot.."he says and stares at features with a distant expression.

 

 Jisoo stares at him with disbelief as they sit in silence. She found herself unable to speak in front of his logic and stayed like that for moments, then suddenly she bursts out laughing hysterically, making Jang's smile fade from his face and look at her quizzically.

 

 

 "You really are sick."

 

 Jisoo scoffs bitterly, looking at him and shaking her head.

 

 

 -"What?"  He says with a low tone, feeling the mocking looks that Jisoo is giving him.

 

 

 "No wonder she left you and fled away.."

 

She says and his features turnes blank with exasperation.

 

 "Anyone would have done the same. Anyone would have done everything they could to get rid of you."

 

 

 - "I know you don't mean this."  He says trying to force a smile despite feeling provoked by Jisoo's talk.

 

 

 "No wonder she wanted to save herself from a disgusting person like you."

 

 

 - "shush it."  He says calmly, looking down.

 

 

"And you have the audacity to even think you have a chance with me?!"

 

 

 - "Shut up!"  He hisses in a louder tone.

 

 

 "A deranged like you, I'll make sure to send them to their rightful place."

 

 

 - "I said. shut up!"  He yells, hitting the glass and the other plates beside it with his hand, pushing it to fall and shatter.

 

 

 He stares at her sharply for a while and says,

 

 "You really think you'll get out of here after all what I've told you?"

 

 

 - "I will." She counters with much confidence, looking at him with the same intensity, "and you will have come to your end when I do."

 

 He laughs at it sarcastically and switches to his serious expression afterwards.

 

 

"You know what?" He begins with a calm tone, feigning a questioning expression, looking like a completely different person, as if he has lifted off his mask, "Maybe talking was not the best solution to getting you to give in to me.. Maybe I should have just taken you."

 

He says his last phrase in a lower suggestive tone, "Like how I did with your mother."

 

He finishes in a faint, irritating tone, causing Jisoo to look at him with furious and deadly expressions.

 

Change of plans. 

 

This one.. can't just simply go out walking... or alive.

 

He tries to get up after that, but Jisoo stops him quickly as she puts her hands on the edge of the table and pushes it strongly towards him, hitting him, and then bounces up as she pushes away her chair at the same time and pounces on him across the table.

 

 

 

 .  .  .  .  .  .  .

 

 

 

 John was still standing in the other room when he heard the sound of something shattering from inside the room in which Jisoo and Mr. Park are and intends to go towards it to check on them, but he stops in his place when he hears the sounds of thudding and groaning from the out side of the door that he was standing near to. 

 

He grows more confused at that and wanders to go when the door is opened suddenly and a person walks in, a person that made him look in astonishment.

 

 

 "Matthew? What are you doing here?"

 

 

John asks, looking at him suspiciously and then turning his gaze toward the door before closeing, he catches a glimpse of the men who were outside, on the ground, motionless.

 

 

 "Hello Jonathan."

 

 

Matthew singsongs in a sarcastic tone as he approaches John calmly at first and then swiftly headbutts him, passing him a strong blow on the head as he takes him by the collar before he takes any action.

 

 

 .  .  .  .  .  .  .

 

 

 Jisoo thrashed Jang Park with knocks, over and over again, one hand clenching on his neck and the other hand bruising his face while he was still sitting on his chair, not giving him the opportunity to take a breath even, as he seemed to be still under the shock of the sudden attack. It doesn’t last long as it finally clicks in his head and he grabs both her hands with his own firmly and looks at her with anger flaring from his eyes.

 

He pulls her forward and smacks her forehead hard against his own, then pushes her away forcefully and gets up quickly and walks toward her.

 

 

That headbutt made Jisoo a little dizzy cause of how strong it was, and as she was recovering, she noticed him coming towards her while raising his hand and trying to pass a slap to her. Having fast reflexes, she quickly dodged it as she lowered her head before standing again and grabbing his collar to land a punch on his face, aiming at his nose and breaking it.

 

 

Jang quickly steps back, holding his nose with both hands in pain, blood starting to fill the area around his mouth, and before he moves any further, Jisoo approaches him and passes another punch to him, pushing him to hit the edge of the table, and when she tries to punch him a third one, he catches her hand ignoring his nose bleeding and she feels the increase in his anger. He pulls her with his other hand, switching their positions, and throws her on the table, still holding her, causing a small, agonized scream to escape from at the collusion of her back with the plates and then he slaps her harshly.

 

 

 

 "You dammn ! I won't let you fool me too."

 

He spits, trying to slap her again, but Jisoo precedes him and kicks him in the stomach forcefully, pushing him to step back. She jumps off the table and speeds to him and passes him another kick, pushing him to skip back another steps. She advances towards him and lands a few punches on his ribs and then grabs him by his collar and pulls him to the opposite side, throwing him on the table, causing another plates to shatter. She stands, catching her breath, looking at him.

 

 

Jang Park was not skilled in fighting, but he was outdoing her with physical strength, his big weight, and the barbarism in his movements, so he was like a raging bull who didn't pay any attention to the blows he was receiving or the pain that came with it and put all his focus on his goal, his goal being Jisoo herself, and this is why Jisoo was not rushing in her attacks on him. 

 

As she was standing to gather her strength, she hears the crashing sounds coming from outside the room, drawing her attention for a moment.

 

 

 Jang pulls himself up to stand and raises from the table and straightens as he turns to Jisoo and looks at her infuriated. He pounces on her, raising his hand again to hit her, but she stops it with her forearm, he raises his other hand and she stops it as well, and when he tries to headbutt her, she shifts back right away and throws him a blow in the face. 

 

When she tries to hit him again, he catches her hand and squeezes her wrist with all his power, as if he wants to crash it, making Jisoo stare at him sharply clenching her jaw in pain, and before she acts in any other movement, he punches her on the side, and follows it with another one, and then puts both hands on her neck, pressing her against the wall, trying to strangle her.

 

 

 "You know what? I changed my mind.. it would be better if I sent you to your mother."

 

He says near her ear, tightening his grip around her neck. They stay like that as he chokes her, hearing different noises and crashes from the outside while she is trying to push away his hands as her face is starting to turn red. 

 

She raises both her arms up high and folds them at the elbow and hits Jang arms at the joint and turns her body sideways to free her neck from his hand and succeeds by kicking him in the abdomen causing him to bend in pain. She doesn't give him time to react when she pass him a knee kick to his chest forcefully.

 

 She directed several strong hits to his chest and stomach, and after he had dealt with the last blow, he grabs her leg with his arm fastening it towards him and wrapping his other arm around Jisoo's waist firmly before rotating her towards a specific direction and lifting her off the ground. 

 

He begins to walk with accelerating steps ignoring the repeated elbow blows that Jisoo directed on his back until he smashes her hard against one of the glass wooden bookcases located at the walls, that carry antiques and pottery, causing the glass and the thin wooden parts to shatter and break, toppling sharp pieces on the ground while a few glass shreds cut deep into her back.

 

He moves away from her and stands to look at her in that state, powerless and drained, as if she had become pinned against the bookcase.

 

 Jisoo remains still for a while, feeling intense pain from the impact of the collision and losing almost all her energy as a result of that. She feels herself slipping off the broken furniture gradually and falls to the ground on her knees and on her stomach. Lifting herself up a bit, she begins to crawl with difficulty to the other side , away from him, with the help of her forearms trying to gather any strength left, feeling his victorious gaze on her.

 

 

"You really thought you could beat me?"

 

He starts with a scornful tone and walks slowly until he is standing by her feet.

 

"No matter what you try.. no matter how strong you become. You.. remain just a girl."

 

He says with disdain, and then lowers his body, holds her by her feet and pulls her hard down toward him. He turns her on her back, sits on her stomach, puts his hands again on her neck and tightens their grip on her.

 

 "This was not supposed to happen!! You forced me to do this! You and your mother made do this!!"

 

He spits, shouting at her face and pressing hard on her neck, so hard that it feels it is almost breaking, despite her attempts of scratching and hitting to keep his arms away from her, she herself no longer possesses the strength.

 

Her arms hurt her, her back hurts, every ounce of her body is aching.

 

Yet.. still fighting.. or moving, barely, because that's the only thing she could do. She can do nothing but fight him. She can't back down now, she can't. 

 

Struggling and writhing beneath him, she glances at the side, looking for anything that might help, and spots the falling pieces of glass, some of which had a pointed tip and she stretches her arm towards it, trying uselessly to reach it, but not being able to, as he was sitting on her with all his weight and pinning her on the ground with all his strength.

 

 

 

 .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

 

 

 

 Matthew and John fall on each other across the couch, kicking and knocking hard, both of them collide with the coffee glass table, leading to its crash.

 

They've been tackling each other, swinging blows here and there, hitting and using different techniques to outdo and beat one another.

 

Leading to their current situation.

 

They remain still for a moment, out of breath, and then they try to get up again. Matthew succeeds first, as he sprints after John and jump on him as soon as he saw him standing on his feet, hitting him on the rips and pushing him back.

 

 

 As John was taking the punches, he surrounds his arm around Matthew's head and puts him in a headlock and tightens his grip forcefully. He swing both of themselves together until he throws Matthew and tackle him to the ground.

 

Matthew quickly gets up and before he fully refocuses, John surprises him with a high kick  to the head as he stretches his leg followed by another kick on his stomach, pushing him to step back and in the third kick Matthew grabs his leg and starts striking at the inside of his thigh and then pulls him from his leg to the other side and swings him hard to the wall.

 

Matthew stands, breathing heavily and looking at John.

 

 "What are you trying to do, Matthew?"  John says breathlessly as he slowly and painfully stands up, he follows wearing an exasperated sarcastic expression, "You want to save her?"

 

Matthew look at him furrowing and John presses on, "While we are busy fighting here, he will already be done with her." 

 

He smilies mischievously,  nodding to the room.

 

 

 Matthew's expressions straighten, as if he realized the danger of him being late and starts to take steps back until he is close to the room without taking his eyes away from John, who became looking at him with question.

 

 

🎶▶️ Kim Jun Seok - Flower Of Evil (flower of evil ost)

 

 

 

 Matthew stares at him for a moment as he catches his breath, then takes a deep breath, looking very determined.

 

 "Jisoo!!!" He calls out at the top of his lungs and from the bottom of his throat, 

"Jisoo, you can do it!  You can beat him!"

 

 

John stays frozen, taken aback by Matthew's behavior, and when he saw that his gaze goes towards the room from time to time, he glances at the pistol that fell from his belt while they were fighting and begins to look at it and Matthew cautiously in preparation.

 

 

"Jisoo!!  Don't allow him to weaken you! Don't let him win! Jisoo!!"

 

He is cut off when his attention drifts to John when he looked back at him and caught him as he was about to carry the pistol. He rushes to him immediately, reaching him at the right time after John has just picked up the gun, and pushes his arm upright.

 

 .  .  .  .  .  .  .

 

 

 Jang was absorbed on the process of choking Jisoo as she writhed under his hands until they both heard Matthew's voice calling her to then his facial expressions soften slightly in surprise and he loosens his grip around Jisoo's neck involuntarily.

 

 

 "Matthew?" 

 

He asks confused with a shaky breath, puzzled about his son's behavior and his words, oblivious to Jisoo for a moment, who uses this chance to raise her body slightly and stretches her arm further and grabs the piece of glass, drawing Jang's attention before she directs it quickly to his neck.

 

He blocks it with his wrist against hers when he raises his arm in a sudden haste to act in panic, watching the tip of the glass piece a few centimeters away from his neck.  And now he's struggling to just keep it away from him.

 

 

Jisoo keeps the piece of glass pointed at Jang's neck despite his attempt to push it away, while she is looking at him with sharp eyes and gritted teeth, her head lifted off the ground a little, and they stay like that for a while, both pushing the other's hand and Jang tries to tighten his grip with his other hand that is still around her neck, but it's like she has lost her mind.  

 

She is not affected anymore and she doesn't move either. 

 

Feeling a powerful urgency to put an end to this, she lets out a loud scream as she stares into his soul, like she is drawing all her energy and all her strength and all her focus with this cry and adding it to her hand, making him look at her with fear for a moment before she pushes her hand forward strongly and buries it deep into his neck in the area of ​​his carotid artery.

 

 

Jisoo continues to shout out angry screams one after the other, ignoring the blood that is gushing like a waterfall on her. With her other hand, she pushes him off her and to the ground on his back before she gets up and straddle him and staps him back in his neck while she continues screaming.

 

 Over and over, she staps the piece of glass and pulls it out and back again, screaming, remembering everything he told her, remembering the night her mother was killed, how she felt throughout those years, how he spoke carelessly about her, and hinted at the ual assault on her.

 

All coming down on her like a lightning, electrifying her feelings and her movements.

 

 She lost control of herself, blood splattered all over her clothes and face, she didn't even feel the piece cutting deep in the sole of her hand because of how hard her grip was around it and she didn't stop until she heard the sound of gunfire from outside the room to then she stills, stunned as she returns to reality.

 

 

 She looks in shock and disbelief at Jang, who has become soaked in blood, and then looks at her hand and at the piece of glass before throwing it away quickly and feels the pain of the wound in her hand for the first time. She gets up from Jang's body and heads to the door quickly as she tears a bit of her shirt sleeve and wraps it around her hand hastily, remembering Matthew is outside, and opens it to see John is above Matthew, both jostling, John carrying the gun in his hand and Matthew is trying to take it from him.

 

 

She stands looking at them cluelessly for a moment, and then looks around until her eyes fall on a large pottery, she takes it and advances towards them and hit John's head with it forcefully. He falls to the side at the impact without fainting, and Matthew moves away from him immediately as he crawls back up.

 

 

"Matthew!" Jisoo calls as she hurries to him, "Are you okay?" She asks worriedly, lowering her body towards him, searching for any injuries on his body except for the bruises on his face, and Matthew looks at her with great surprise at her condition. He doesn't need to ask her to know what happened to his father.

 

 

 "I'm sorry—" he starts but quickly is cut off when he looks behind Jisoo, "Jisoo! behind you!!''

 

He tries to push Jisoo to the side when he sees John standing up and trying to advance towards her, but John is ahead of him as he pulls Jisoo from her hair and pushes her to the other direction and focuses his attention back on Matthew again, grabs him by his collar and starts hitting him again.

 

 

Jisoo pulls herself back up again and looks at them agitatedly before getting up and hurrying towards them. She jumps on John’s back, wrapping her arm around John's neck strongly, tightening it firmly while holding him with the other arm to keep him away from Matthew and she succeeds, but she doesn't really have enough strength to fight John, who stood up with his body carrying Jisoo along. 

 

Trying to untie her arm from him, he starts sways his upper part quickly and at an angle and throws Jisoo off his back to the ground at a distance from him and remains standing, staring angrily until his gaze falls on the pistol and carries it quickly.

 

Meanwhile, Matthew has just stood on his feet and on his way to John, who had just taken the weapon and turned around and raised it, pointing it at him and making Matthew stop in his place, and Jisoo was watching them together, realizing what John was intending to do.

 

 

 "No!!"

 

 

 Jisoo shouts in the loudest voice as she gets up and runs towards John, intending to shove him away, and before she can reach him, John shoots Matthew, hitting him in the abdomen, and Jisoo collides with John and they fall on the ground causing the weapon to fall from his hand and slide across the floor to an area near Matthew.

 

 

 Jisoo starts punching John hysterically, ignoring her hand wound, because she knows that she couldn't stop him, she couldn’t prevent it.

 

She hits him until John catches her hands and flip them over and swings his fist to hit her, but stops at the last moment as he looks at her angry, hurt and frightened facial expressions all at the same time.

 

He takes in his mind her picture when she was in front of him that night and remains like that for a while, hesitant for some reason, when both of them hear the sound of gunshots.

 

For two consecutive times, after which John dwells, and the features of his face goes pale, little by little, until his body gradually tilts to the side and falls on the ground, static and lifeless, eyes still open.

 

 

🎶⏸ 

 

 

 Jisoo remains shocked for a while as she looks at John, and then looks at Matthew and sees that he had crawled in the opposite direction towards the weapon that is now in his hand, while his other hand, he placed it on his injury, looking at her flushed and breathing heavily.

 

 

 Jisoo quickly gets up, rushes to Matthew, and kneels near him.

 

 

 "Matthew.. Matthew.." Holding his face and looking at the location of his injury, she calls nervously, "You're bleeding.. "

 

 

 - "We.. have to go.. before the guards.. arrive.."

 

He says with difficulty as he tries to get up and Jisoo helps him with that, draping his arm around her neck and supports him, and they start walking outside the room.

 

 

 "We will go to the hospital.. you're bleeding.."

 

 

 - "Jisoo.. if you don't go from here.. we both will die.." He states groaning while they are walking down the corridor and then he stops, "In this direction.. there is a secret hideout.. leads to the main street ... "

 

 "Don't talk too much and press on your wound. We both will get out of here."

 

 Jisoo says, as she takes him towards the direction that he pointed to, then they enter another narrow staircase that goes down to the ground floor, but on the back side

 

 

 .  .  .  .  .  .  .

 

 

The security men at the gate and at the entrance were standing readily as they looked ahead when they heard the sound of gunfire, they looked at each other with exclamation before brushing it off. It always happens in this place, someone is brought and minutes later they get killed, they're used to it. 

 

They stayed in place until they heard another gunshot and this time they grew suspicious. One of them suggested that they should check on them at least and so they walked into the villa and spread around looking for the source of the shooting.

 

Some of them went to search the first floor and others went upstairs, and they were surprised when they saw their comrades on the ground. They walked into the room to find John laying dead on the floor. They stood amazed for a while and then head to the other room to find out that Mr. Park is also dead.  

 

They leave immediately to complete the operation  of searching and as soon as they announced the news of the death of Mr. Park and John via the handheld transceiver, they heard the sound of the police sirens as they were getting nearer, announcing their arrival to the villa.

 

 

 

  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

 

 

 

Jisoo exits the metal door where the secret hideout ended, as Matthew instructed her while she supported him and saw that they were out in the woods and began to walk, helping him to walk too. She could hear the muffled groans of his pain and his attempts to stay standing as she was trying to walk longer distances to reach the street as fast as she could.

 

 

 "Don't worry. you'll be fine. we'll go to the hospital and you'll be okay.. just a bit is left."

 

She tells him gently, adjusting her arm around his waist to steady him more.

 

 

 "Jisoo.." He starts in a thick and spent tone, "I'll just hold you back.. leave me and go—"

 

 

"No! No!" Jisoo quickly interjects, tightening her arm around him, "You will be fine.. there is only a little left.. endure!"

 

She says desperately and they continue to walk, adjusting her grip around him every now and then, feeling his body becoming heavier, and as they're thus, she raises her gaze and glimpses from afar the proximity of them to the street and sighs with relief for that.

 

 

 "We have arrived.." She begins with a low hopeful tone, as if to whisper to him, "Only a little left.. you'll be fine.."

 

She coaxes and increases the speed of her steps a little so that the street becomes clear to her and close and before she takes another step Matthew slips from her arms due to his loss of strength and energy. He pulls himself with difficulty towards the nearest tree he finds to support his side on it.

 

 

Jisoo stays standing, surprised for a moment before she heads to him. 

 

 "Matthew.. look at me, we have arrived."

 

Jisoo says as she lowers her body so that her gaze is parallel to his, holding his face with both hands while he stares at her through tired eyelids.

 

"Endure it.. I'll find a car to take us now." She says, and is about to get up, but Matthew stops her and pulls her hand to draw her attention.

 

 

 - "Jisoo.. listen to me.." He starts with a thick tone and Jisoo looks at him with a great concern, "At Donghak Hospital.. patient Dara.. Park.." he says, and then coughs up blood.

 

 

 "Stop! Don't talk! Tell me when you're alright... Okay? I'm going to get help now..." she says holding his face and wandering to get up again but he stops her again.

 

 

 "Matthew, please ..." she pleads in a desperate tone and sad expressions.

 

 

 - "Listen!"  He says in a stern tone, despite his inability to make her stop and she does when she sees his insistence, not wanting to tire him even more than he already is.

 

 "You will find..." he starts again when he recover from his coughs,  "A box under her bed."

 

He spoke while Jisoo was slowly nodding with a helplessness.

 

"It contains all files.. about my father's illegal work—" He coughs again and then pulls on her arm, looking at her weakly but determinedly, "Use it."

 

 

 "Ok..ok.. I will.. just stay with me.. I will come back now... stay!"

 

 

 

  🎶 ▶ Janet Suhh - In Silence 

 

 

 

 She says and then gets up and hurries to the street, looking at the road, waiting for a car to come, takes a look back at Matthew to make sure of him, and looks back at the road again when she sees him looking at her.

 

 

Matthew was propping his side and head on the stiff trunk of the tree, staring at her silently as his breathing starts to become even, watching her wandering in vain, back and forth, feeling himself gradually isolated from the world and its surroundings.

 

Memories of his entire journey in life coming back to him heavily, like a tape had flashed in front of his eyes in a moment and he smiles..

 

He smiles an almost non-existent smile because the last thing he would see is Jisoo and her worrying about him and he was happy for that. 

 

Seeing how concerned.. how afraid she is for him.. he was happy for that.

 

 

 And he thinks..

 

His life wasn't so bad after all.

 

 

 "Am I forgiven.. Jisoo?"  He mutters under his breath, weakly.

 

 

 

  .  .  .  .  .

 

 

 

 Jisoo continues to look at Matthew and to the road until she sees an oncoming car and rejoices greatly for that and starts waving her arms with all her might until it stops and the driver quickly gets out, worried and confused, followed by a girl who was sitting next to him, and they both jog towards Jisoo.

 

 

 "We need to go to the hospital right now! my friend had been shot.. please!"

 

She says quickly and hastily, trying to explain the situation, and then she looks at Matthew and sees him with his eyes closed and she freezes in place. 

 

Staring at him in shock for a moment, she runs towards him recklessly and the man and the girl follow her until she reaches him and falls on her knees, holding his face, searching and looking at him.

 

 

 "Ma-Matthew.. Matthew!"

 

Jisoo calls with a steady and calm tone at first as she looks at him with straight terrified expressions, shaking him.

 

"Open your eyes.. Matthew, look at me."

 

She says, but does not get any response from him.

 

"Matthew, look... I brought help.. you will be fine.." She says while pointing to the man and the girl who remained silent looking with sorry at each other and at her, "Can you hear me, Matthew? you will be fine.. We will both go from here.."

 

Not being able to comprehend what might happened, she keeps trying.

 

"You can't sleep here.. it's not the time to sleep.. Please Matthew.." she sobs uncontrollably, "wake up please! I'm here Matthew I'm here.. please wake up.."

 

 

She chokes out, shaking him in vain, caressing his face, and her tears flowing profusely as she continues to call him, begging him to open his eyes and to talk to her, until the man steps forward and grabs her by the arm and the girl helps him from the other side as they try to pull her away gently.

 

 

 "He’s gone.. I'm so sorry, we have to take him."  The girl says softly to her.

 

 

 - "No, no, he will get up now.." Jisoo protests with a trembling voice as she pushes the girl's hand away from her and returns to hold Matthew's face. "He'll wake up and we'll go together from here.. he'll be fine.."

 

She tries shaking him again helplessly but to no avail, her tears blurring her vision but she stays holding onto him. 

 

The girl looks at her sadly and with the help of the man, the girl tries again to pull her away again, and this time with greater force reluctantly, looking at each other sadly.

 

"No! Let me go! We can’t leave him!!"

 

Jisoo tries to elude their grip as she stretches her arm towards Matthew and cries heavily as she watches herself being pulled away from him little by little, feeling that if she leaves now, he will really go and so she doesn't stop resisting.

 

Because he can’t leave her.

 

 

Because she can't lose him after she has just found him.

 

 

 She can't lose him.. but she did.

 

 

 

  🎶⏸

 

  ———————————

  To be continued

  ———————————-

 

 

 

  R.I.P Mathew :( one of my favorite deep characters.