[15] - Run Jennie Run

Keep You Close 2 || JENSOO

 Chapter 15

 

 

 

 

 Jisoo enters the club with the girls before the opening time due to her premium membership to avoid the crowds that will be formed within a few hours at the entrance, however there were some people inside who own the premium membership as well.

 

Jisoo walks them down the corridor as the girls walk behind her steadily looking around the club and adjusting to the atmosphere of the place.

 

If you ever heard the phrase 'tonight is still young,' but did not fully experience its meaning, then there is no doubt that you will once you enter Octagon Club, one of the most famous night clubs in the world and the jewel in the middle of the crown of nightlife in Seoul.

 

 With its modern design and attractive construction structure, the quality and safety it provides, in addition to its possession of the best and most skilled DJs, although the entrance ticket is expensive, it is worth it.

 

 

 "Wow! It's so cool!!"  Lisa gushes when she looks at the surroundings of the club and Chaeyoung agrees nodding absentmindedly, while Jennie was calm as usual, Jisoo smiled at their reaction and continued on their way.

 

 Jisoo arrives at the bar and sees a girl wiping the surface on which she is placing the glasses that she will be serving them, she smiles approaching her and the girls follow her.

 

 "Can I busy you with some drinks?"  Jisoo quips in a cheerful tone, attracting the girl's attention, after which her expressions quickly turn from puzzled to surprise.

 

 - "Yo!! Jisoo! We finally got to see you!" The girl exclaims as she takes Jisoo's hand and pulls her leaning forward to nudge their shoulders lightly, and then backs away and faces Jisoo while placing both her hands on the bat with a smile on her face. Jennie watching their interactions intently.

 

 "So.. to whom do we owe the pleasure of having you here?"

 

 Jisoo chuckles,  glances at the girls before she looks back at the bartender girl.

 

 "I'm here for the party that will be held tonight.."

 

The girl nods to her with understanding.

 

 "In fact, I'm only here because my friends over here wanted to attend." Jisoo explains, pointing to the girls, making the girl look at them, she smiles at them, and they smile back shyly.

 

 "That reminds me, Jessie, let me introduce you.. this is Jennie.." Jisoo elaborates, pointing to Jennie, who raises her hand to wave at Jessie, "and this is Lisa.." Lisa waves at Jessie too, "And lastly, Chaeyoung."

 

Chaeyoung does the same.

 

 "Girls, this is Jessie." Jisoo finishes, changing her hand toward Jessie, and this time she is the one who raises her hand to greet the girls.

 

 "Nice to meet you," Jessie adds.

 

 -"Us too.." the girls reply in unison.

 

 "So what do you want me to offer you as a welcome? It's on me." Jessie offers genuinely as she takes one of the glasses and dries the inside. 

 

 Jisoo remains silent for a second, she turns to Lisa and Chaeyoung, who were looking at her with excitement and anticipation, barely preventing themselves from going to the dance floor and losing themselves to the beat.

 

 There's no way she would give them intoxicating drinks, not needed with these two anyways.

 

 "Two glasses of strawberry smoothies—"

 

 - "Make it three." Jennie adds quickly, making Jisoo look at her with question.

 

"I don't drink." She elaborates simply clarifying the reason.

 

 Jisoo nods with understanding, then turns to Jessie, "Three then, and one Margarita with Ice for me."

 

 - "Minutes and they'll be in front of you."  Jessie tells her with a wink as she turns around to prepare their order.

 

 

 

 .  .  .  .  .  .

 

 

 

 "So.. how do you know her? Jessie, I mean." Jennie begins quietly after a few minutes of silence as she traces her index finger over the rim of the glass without taking her eyes off it.

 

 

She was sitting on the stool attached to the bar, and next to her Jisoo sitting while Lisa and Chaeyoung were merging with the crowd at the dance floor. After two hours had passed since they arrived, the club became full of people and the music became noisy and loud, but it was lower in the area where they are sitting now.

 

 

 "I used to come here from time to time last year."  Jisoo answers, raises her glass, and takes a sip. Jennie doesn't know how Jisoo is unmoved even though this is her third one.

 

 "Is she your friend?"  Jennie asks again, and she doesn't know the reason behind this newly developed curiosity toward Jessie.

 

 Jisoo is silent for a moment, like she's thinking about Jennie's question.

 

 "Hmm.. no.. just someone I know and familiar with at this place."

 

 Jennie nods with understanding and then raises her glass, drinks some and places it back, she still feels uneasy.

 

 "Does she have your number?"  She blurts out and curses herself internally.

 

 Why on heaven would she ask her that?! What's her business with who Jisoo share her number with?!

 

 - "No, she doesn't." Jisoo answers calmly, despite her subtle surprise at her question. She feels amused as she looks at her sideways.

 

 Jennie nods affirmatively again as she her lips and takes the smoothie and sips it, suddenly feeling as if her chest has become much lighter, like a heavy load has been lifted off of her.

 

Jisoo gets several notifications on her phone, she puts down her glass, lifts her phone and looks at it.  Jennie was watching her swiping her thumb down the screen, smiling and looking at it prolongedly.

 

 "Here. look." Jisoo says as she passes the phone to Jennie to take it and look at it as well.

 

 It's her pictures from the photo session.

 

"Lay sent it to me, with a comment saying; All copies are now outsold fully just in Seoul alone and on the Internet as well, xo."

 

 Jisoo proudly follows, smiling as she looks at Jennie, who is silent with wide eyes, looking at the pictures unbelievably.

 

 Jennie swipes between the pictures, amazed with their quality and beauty, she can barely distinguish herself, is this really her?  She felt like she was looking at someone else.. someone pro in this field.

 

 Jennie is surprised when Jisoo takes the phone from her and then swipes the pictures until she reaches a specific one and returns it to Jennie to show her.

 

 

 "I taught you this pose," she remarks playfully.

 

 Jennie laughs and automatically follows, 

 "It's amazing.."

 

 -"Told you... You're naturally captivating." 

 

Jisoo adds in a low tone lined with mischievous, her tone unintentionally coming off as flirty, making Jennie look away from the phone to meet her eyes, an exciting and suggestive eye contact at that.

 

And just like that, the atmosphere between them changed. 

 

Maybe it's the overall atmosphere in the club.. whatever it is, it's tempting.

 

 Jisoo kept their eye contact as she took another sip of her glass in a playful manner and by chance the club's song had been changed to a Latin percussion, romantic and enticing one.

 

 

 

 ▶🎶 Rihanna - Wild Thoughts

 

 

 

 "Excuse me.." 

 

They are interrupted by the voice of a man who had come from Jisoo's side and who is now standing near Jennie facing her at an angle so that his back is almost facing Jisoo.

 

 "Can I have this dance with you?  What do you say?"

 

 He finishes flirtatiously, extending his hand for Jennie to take it.

 

 Jisoo was looking at him with question at first, but after hearing his last sentence she scoffed, rolling her eyes, and turning her head away to drink from her cocktail.

 

 Of course it will be for this reason, something happens frequently in such a place.

 

 "Yeah Jisoo, what do you say?"  Before her lips touchs the glass, Jennie inquires. Her tone filled with mischievous.

 

 She turns to her and sees her staring at her with the same look that Jisoo used to stare at her with, playful.

 

 Jennie gets up from her seat when she sees Jisoo's side smile, indicating her approval, and approaches her, taking her hand to push Jisoo to stand up as well, and to let go of  the glass in her other hand. She turns around and pulls her along away from the bar and towards the center of the club, past the man who's still extending his hand smiling to himself, dumbfounded.

 

 Jisoo was walking gracefully, letting herself be dragged by Jennie onto the dance floor and across people who have split into pairs.  She was looking at her dreamily, taking in this new y sensation between them and the feeling of anticipation, longing and excitement that made her eager to pull Jennie close to her.

 

 Once they are in the middle of the crowded people dancing in their private world, Jennie stops and escapes Jisoo's hand, turning around to meet her and begins to move her body bobbing to the music without looking away from Jisoo, or breaking their hot eye contact.

 

 Jisoo at first kept watching Jennie dance a few inches away from her;  raising her arms up in the air aimlessly and sometimes runs them hands through her hair to scatter it a little or flips it back, or runs them over her body, feeling herself, her waist swaying to the right and then to the left with the y rhythm, looking at her seductively. 

 

She was swaying attractively and sensually as if she was attempting to seduce Jisoo.

 

 Her attempts were badly working.

 

 Before she does anything, Jisoo looks around to check something, and catches Lisa and Chaeyoung dancing together like they are on their honeymoon. She looks carefully and sees Nayeon dancing close to them too.

 

 So this is okay.

 

 The corner of Jisoo's mouth curls up with a side smile and she intends to advance towards Jennie but before she does, she notices someone coming from behind her passing between people and his focus on Jennie, wanting to mingle in with her and pull her to dance with him.

 

 In his dreams.

 

 Jisoo steps forward, and in a smooth, unnoticed move, she palms his entire face before he gets any closer and pushes him away to the other side, putting her other hand around Jennie's waist at the same time, pulling her closer as she turns her in the opposite direction and begins to move her body too in synchronization with Jennie's as if nothing had happened.

 

Well, except that she is now dancing with her body dangerously close to Jennie's.

 

Jisoo puts her free hand on Jennie's waist to join her other hand and pulls her towards her more, and Jennie slides her hands up and around Jisoo's neck, pulling her head so that her nose is slightly touching Jisoo's, with her forehead resting on Jisoo's forehead without their bodies stopping moving sensually.

 

 Both of them were looking into each other's eyes through partially closed lids for what it felt like eternity, drowning in each other's gaze, and they both knew that they were now wandering around that thin line that separates friendship and something else without crossing it.. None of them mind though, it is a very overwhelming feeling to even bother. 

 

And so Jennie decides to take it to a little bit a higher level.

 

 She drops her hands from Jisoo's neck and turns around, making Jisoo fall behind her and places them back around her neck backwards, simultaneously Jisoo reinstates her hands around Jennie's waist, burying her face in her neck, making their dance even more intimate.

 

 Jennie was deliberately pushing her body back to grind on Jisoo's body as she swayed mischievously and she could feel Jisoo's heavy breath hitting her neck and the heat of her face as she tightened her grip on her hips, getting hot and bothered. Jennie smiles cunningly because she made Jisoo like this.

 

That she has that much effect on her.

 

 Which makes her want to add more fuel to her fire.

 

Teasingly, Jennie turnes around again to meet Jisoo and this time she sways downward as she gradually lowers her body while her arms left them sliding from Jisoo's shoulders down to her chest.. her stomach.. her abdomen, her hips, until her thighs and stop there without breaking their eye contact before she springs back up quickly, backing away from Jisoo at a safe distance while giving her a sly smile and a wink and goes back to dancing, leaving Jisoo dazed to suffer from global warming.

 

 

 

 ⏸🎶

 

 .  .  .  .  .  .

 

 

 

 Minutes later, Jisoo returns breathlessly from the dance floor to the bar, feeling thirsty, she looks around the bar and doesn't find Jessie, instead she finds a guy arranging bottles of wine on the shelves.

 

 "Hey.." She calls him to draw his attention, she continues when he turns to her, quizzically. "Where is Jessie?"

 

 - "Uh, she's in the back taking out some bottles from the store.. Do you want me to call her?"

 

 "Oh no.. just pour me a glass of tequila quickly."  She tells him and he nods with understanding.

 

 Jisoo turns at the direction of the dance floor while she waits for her order to arrive, seeing Jennie dancing cheerfully with Lisa and Chaeyoung. Remembering their previous dancing, she still feels lightheaded.

 

 She had told her that she would go to the bar for a little while and to go with Lisa and Chaeyoung and that she would come back to join them.

 

 "Here it is."

 

 The bartender says while putting on the glass, and Jisoo turnes to take it and drinks it all at once. She puts the glass back in place and her face wrinkles as she lets the strong tang of tequila invades .

 

 It seems that she will be a little late to them because she feels the urgent need to go to the bathroom.

 

 

 .  .  .  .  .  .

 

 

 

 Jisoo was zipping up her jeans inside one of the bathroom stalls when she heard some girls coming in while laughing.

 

 

 "Really? Will you give it a try?" One of them asks incredulously.

 

 - "Of course! Who doesn't want to experience a double ."  Her friend replies dirty and laughs afterwards, Jisoo just rolls her eyes at them adjusting her clothes.

 

 "Wait what?! Is that what it does?"

 

 - "Duh! That's the whole point. It's a new drug for this purpose only. I mean, that's what Jay said and so.."

 

  She trails off vaguely in a suggestive tone that makes Jisoo pause before she exits.

 

"Who are you going to try it with? Jay?" Her friend asks in a tone of disgust.

 

 - "What? you crazy? Of course not! I will find a handsome man first.. Who would risk it and hookup with that ugly ?"

 

 "Girl.. understandable."

 

 "This is why he is so desperate to try the drug today..in fact, Jay told me that he intends to try it on the new girl." she says and laughs afterward carelessly.

 

 "The new girl? Who?"

 

 - "The girl who came with Kim Jisoo, he's obsessed with her, I don't know why—"

 

 Her conversation is interrupted when Jisoo suddenly comes out of the stall and stands between them as she opens the faucet from the basin, leaving the two girls frozen in place.

 

 "Who is Jay? What does he look like? Where can I find him?"

 

 Jisoo asks each question sharply and in a stern tone as she washes her hands calmly and when she finishes she turns away from the counter and glares at one of them, who was standing, looking shocked with her lipstick smeared out of her lips in a straight line, her hand raised in the air, holding the lipstick.

 

 

 .  .  .  .  .  .

 

 

  Jisoo stands out from the corridor that leads to the bathroom, looking at the crowds, specifically the dance floor, and barely noticing Lisa and Chaeyoung among them. She looks around again, no trace of Jennie, and for some reason the music became heavy on her ears and she started to feel a little bit dizzy.

 

 

 Blinking, she turns her gaze away from the center of the club and toward the bar as she raises her head and changes it from one side to the other to see among the people and there she glimpses Jennie at the bar talking with a group of people, among whom Jisoo recognized from the pictures that the two girls showed her in the bathroom, is Jay.

 

 Jisoo moves quickly towards them, striding, as she sees him holding a juice glass in his hand and handing it to Jennie as he talks to her and smiles as if he is trying to persuade her or something and laughs with his friends.

 

 While she was approaching her, she saw Jennie taking the glass hesitantly and about to drink from it, she speeds up her steps to catch up and snatches it quickly before her lips touches it, surprising Jennie and making Jay and his companions in shock at this sudden entry.

 

 

 "Jisoo?"  Jennie asks surprised.

 

 - "Move. we're leaving." Jisoo orders with a finality, holding Jennie's arm and pulling her away from them while she remains standing with her hand still holding the glass.

 

 

 "Hey! wait.. you can't just go in like this."  Jay annoyedly intervenes as he turns Jisoo to face him.

 

 "We were just talking."  He calmly digresses, seeing Jisoo's angry expression.

 

 Jisoo glares at him with aversion, feeling like she's getting more dizzy, but ignoring it, she takes a look at the glass and looks back at Jay.

 

 "I'm not really done with you."  She hisses at him promisingly, slamming the glass on the bar, and then turns around and takes Jennie's arm and drags her along forcefully on her way to the exit.

 

 

 "Jisoo, wait! what happened?"

 

 

 Jennie tries to stop Jisoo, but she continues to walk and her grip on her arm tightens in a way that has become a little painful. As they keep passing through drunken people, Jennie notices Lisa and Chaeyoung as they were standing still looking at them with confusion and worry, Jennie gesture to them with her head to follow them.

 

 

 

 .  .  .  .  .

 

 

 

 "Why would you stand with people you don't know?"  Jisoo asks Jennie once she gets out of the club in an angry tone, irritated, continuing to walk towards the place where the car was parked, which was relatively far from the club due to the strict rules that prohibit parking in front of it.

 

 - "Jisoo.. we were just talking, the boy did nothing to me." Jennie explains, trying to calm Jisoo down, but it's of no use.

 

 Jisoo was closing her eyes tightly and opening them constantly as she walked because her vision began to become blurry and the place around her began to spin and whirl. Everyone walks by looked weird and funny, like she was looking at her surroundings with a fish eye and something else was raging inside her, something stirring down her stomach, making her lower abdomen tense, not knowing what it was. An ach that screams to be relieved down her lower parts.

 

 

There was someone addressing her but their voice was lowered to the background as if they were shouting at her from afar. Is it Jennie's voice?

 

 

 "Why would you talk to people like those? Why would you even accept their invitation?!"

She asks again in a clear, loud tone, feeling more angry and her heartbeat racing crazily, "how could you trust a stranger??"

 

-

 "Because I'm sick of you! Because I prefer their company over yours!"

-

 

 

 "What?"  Jisoo asks incredulously without stopping, taken aback by this loud, overwhelming voice, that sounds exactly like Jennie's voice.

 

 

-

 "I'm tired of you! Clinging to me around the damn hour! You're suffocating me! you are not my only friend!"

-

 

 Jisoo stops in her tracks and turns around to meet Jennie, looking at her with disbelief, while Jennie looks at her with great confusion.

 

 

 "How can you say that?"  Jisoo utters angrily yet ruefully, her voice shaking, feeling deeply hurt and puzzled, furrowing intensely.

 

Her vision is hazy but she can see Jennie's figure. 

 

 "Jisoo.. what are you talking about?"  Jennie says quietly and cautiously. This is starting to scare her.

 

-

 "You heard me! I have the right to do whatever I want!  Hang out with whoever I want! You can't control me! You don't own me! I won't be stuck with you forever!"

-

 

 

 "Jisoo?"  Jennie asks worriedly, taking a step back, frightened by the expression Jisoo just wore on her face.

 

 

 Before Jennie can take another step back, she feels Jisoo rushing towards her as she puts her hands on her waist and pushes her into the alley and toward the wall, pining her against it, making Jennie let out a groan of pain as a result of her back colliding with the wall.

 

 

"Listen very well, Jennie Kim.." Jisoo starts in a low determined tone with her face hovering closely over Jennie's face, her eyes are searching Jennie's features intently, "You're mine.. mine only!  do you understand?!"

 

She stares into Jennie's perplexed catlike eyes before she repositions her head so it's to the side of Jennie's head and whispers into her ear, her lips brushing slightly on it, making the chills go down Jennie's spine.

 

"Nobody but me can get near you.. Nobody but me can touch you.. 

 

I won't allow it!

 

You. are. mine!"

 

 She finishes breathlessly, and before Jennie tries to do anything or even process what is happening, she feels Jisoo's lips latching onto her neck with an open and deep kiss and hard on the skin, causing her to breathe in sharply to the sudden feeling that overwhelmed her and the strong pulse that suddenly formed between her legs, making her shove Jisoo forcefully off her.

 

 "Jisoo!"  She lets out shocked, trembling as she looks at her with wide eyes and sees Jisoo eyelids half closed, eyes dark, looking back at her with a distant gaze.

 

 "Jennie! Jisoo! Where are you?!"

 

  Jennie hears Lisa's voice from afar and thanks God for her just showing up.

 

 - "We're here! Come quickly!"  Jennie calls out loud so they can hear her.

 

 Moments until Lisa comes with Chaeyoung behind, looking with surprise at Jennie who was keeping Jisoo at an arm's length from her while Jisoo was staring at her, looking like she's in another dimension.

 

 "Jisoo isn't ok— Jisoo!"

 

 Jennie elaborates to explain to them and before she finishes, Jisoo collapses in front of her and Jennie catches her, holding her in her arms before she falls completely to the ground.

 

 

 She has passed out.

 

 

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 

 

 Jisoo opens her eyes gradually and with difficulty, her face wrinkling when she meets the sunlight coming from her room window and feels a terrible headache, like her head just has been knocked hard on a solid stone more than once.

 

 She gathers all her energy and tries to get up to a sitting position, and when she does, she looks around to absorb her surroundings.  She is in her room alone and still wearing the same clothes as yesterday.

 

 

 Jisoo had her eyebrows furrowed all the time due to the headache and pain that fell between her eyebrows. She kept staring at the void feeling lost, not knowing what had happened and how she ended up like this.

 

 

 She looks at the nightstand clock and sees that it is now 7:30 in the morning when she hears the sound of the door opening.  She turns her head and finds Jennie at the door carrying a tray with a glass of water on it and next to it is a small piece of tissue with two pills on it.

 

 

 And she looked startled, perhaps because she did not expect Jisoo to be awake now.  Jennie stares at her for a moment before she turns her eyes away as she steps forward inside and heads toward the nightstand of Jisoo's bed and places the tray on it.

 

 

 "Jennie.. what happened?"  Jisoo asks in a deep tired tone.

 

 - "Drink this first." Jennie says in a cold tone, referring to the medicane without looking away from it.

 

 Jisoo remains silent and does as Jennie said, takes the two pills, puts them in , and drinks water afterwards.

 

Jisoo finishes drinking her medicine and puts the glass back in place. Seeing that, Jennie crosses her arms and looks at Jisoo.

 

 "You tell me, what was going on with you last night?"  Jennie asks, her tone sounds kinda angry.

 

 Jisoo furrows her eyebrows as she gets up straight to face Jennie.

 

 - "What was going on with me? What do you mean?"

 

 

 Jennie sighs impatiently and replies as she looks anywhere except Jisoo's face, 

 "I was standing and talking to someone who was speaking very kindly and welcoming me when you suddenly came and started dragging me without giving a single explanation! Or even stopping to hear me!!"

 

 Jennie was speaking fast, in a strong, slightly loud tone as she kept running her hand through her hair every now and then.

 

 Jisoo closed her eyes momentarily as she remembered that part, her headache never fading away. It was hasty, yes, but she was also angry.. she was angry at that one called Jay.

 

 "The man you were talking to was not as good as you think. I know him and so I wanted to keep you away from him." Jisoo explains calmly, still furrowing her eyebrows in pain.

 

 Jennie looks at Jisoo for a moment and then turns her gaze quickly away as she retorts in a sharp tone. 

 

 "There is more than one way to do that! You.. you had to tell me! Instead you kept walking and screaming at me in anger!"

 

 

 - "okay, I get it, but.. why are you so angry?" Jisoo asks her, surprised by Jennie's outburst.

 

 "Angry?! I'm just trying to figure out why you were acting that way!" Jennie counters sternly.

 

 - "I told you Jennie.. he's a bad guy, I had to keep you away from him!" Jisoo defends impatiently, her tone matches Jennie's. "Is there anything other than this?  Did I do anything else?  What happened after we had left the club?"

 

  She asks her as she tries to recall her momories from last night, without losing sight of Jennie's attempts to avoid looking directly at her.

 

 She remembers vaguely talking to the two girls at the bathroom and them telling her about Jay and then her pulling Jennie before going on their way to leave the club and then.. 

 

and then nothing.

 

 Nothing at all!

 

Everything is black after that, like her memories at that part have been cut out.

 

This time Jennie looks at her, staring at her very hesitantly. She lowers her head, trying to look natural before she replies sheepishly, her gaze turning elsewhere again, "You- you kept walking across the sidewalk while talking angrily about how I should not have stood with these people or accepted their invitation and then.."

 

 

 - "And then what?"  Jisoo presses seriously, genuinely curious.

 

"Then you suddenly stopped and fainted." She says simply, "I knew that drinking too many glasses was a bad idea." 

 

Jennie remarks wryly with a brief silence as she shakes her head helplessly.

 

 Jisoo is silent as she lets what Jennie said sink in, is it possible that she did not remember something because of her drinking?  But she doesn't get drunk easily unless she drinks too much. She can hold her liquor pretty well and she only drank four glasses.

 

 

 "Look, I apologize," Jisoo starts softly turning to Jennie, "that guy was intending to trick you by offering you that drink."

 

 -"What?"  Jennie mutters as she looks at Jisoo with confusion.

 

 "I learned this from one of his friends while I was in the bathroom.. Knowing that made me very angry and I didn't know what got into me at the time." She elaborates looking down sheepishly, although she herself is surprised at her behavior, she looks back at Jennie, who is still avoiding her gaze.

 

 "I'm sorry.. I had to deal with it better than that."

 

 She finishes and places her hand on Jennie's shoulder when Jennie winces and pulls it back a little too quickly, as if her shoulder has been poked by a needle.

 

 "No.. it's okay." Jennie dismisses immediately and nervously as she tucks one of her locks behind her ear, as if she, too, realized the strangeness of what she just did.

 

 

"It's better to change your clothes now before we go to college."

 

 She adds, trying to brush it off and acting normally, she turns around and bolts toward the door and out of the room, leaving Jisoo dumbstruck.

 

 

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 

 

 "Did you hear what happened?"  Chaeryeong asks her friends, Lia and Yeji, once she sits next to them at the table during the first break.

 

 -"spill." Lia says while looking at her with curiosity, and Yeji mirroring her expression.

 

 "There are other people who have been transferred, or rather, they have been kicked out."

 

  She says, bringing her head closer, making their curiosity increase, and when she sees them thus, she nods her head to a particular direction. They both turn to the direction that she pointed at and see Jisoo sitting with the girls at a distance far from them.

 

 "What? Are you saying Jisoo is behind that?" 

 

Lia asks in disbelief, Chaeryeong just nods affirmatively and follows ,

 

 "Not only that.. My friend saw them come out of the principal's office looking terrible, the bruises covered their entire face and they were limping and one of them was even holding his arm in a cast."

 

 She finishes making the girls open their mouths with astonishment, which didn't last long when Lia looked at something behind Chaeryeong, her face lighting up immediately.

 

 "Hey! Hey! Look! It's him!!"  She exclaims with her hand pointing towards the unknown guy.

 

 "He's a sophomore who recently transferred here!" She elaborates excitedly, after seeing her two friends also looking at him.

 

 - "Woah.. he's so hot."  Yeji says staring at him as he continues walking, looking as if he's searching for someone.

 

 "He seems lost,  who is he looking for?" Chaeryeong adds thoughtfully.

 

 Their question vanishes quickly as soon as he stops and looks at one point and at a specific table before he starts walking towards it.

 

 

 

 .  .  .  .  .

 

 

 

 Jisoo and the girls were eating their lunch in an uncomfortable silence, well, uncomfortable for her because Lisa and Chaeyoung were in their normal state.  As for Jennie.. she doesn't know exactly what's going on in her mind,  maybe she's still angry or maybe Jisoo is  just overthinking.

 

 

It's still felt awkward between them.

 

 

Shifting in her seat, she lets her gaze wander around the cafeteria when the face of a certain person come to sight, making her remain still in place for moments of astonishment as she sees him sauntering towards her, smiling.

 

She gets up staring at him with shock, drawing the attention of girls with her.

 

 When Jennie looks at the direction that Jisoo is looking at and sees the person she was looking at, the spoon escapes her hand and falls into the plate, her face drops hard, and her expression becomes a reflection of Jisoo's and much worse. She becomes pale.

 

 

 "Matthew?"

 

 Jisoo utters a strong tone of exclamation as soon as he reaches their table.

 

 - "Kim Jisoo, long time no see!"

 

 He says cheerfully, looking at Jisoo, and then casts a glance at Jennie and smiles sideways with triumph when he notices how disoriented she is as he looks back at Jisoo.

 

 

Indeed.. long time no see.

 

 

 ——————————————

 To be continued

 ——————————————-

 

 

 

 A/N: Things are about to go down ✌🏻😗✌🏻.

 

 —————————————