Oopps

Crossing the Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At School

Tiffany

 

“Are you going to the Halloween dance Tiffany? Jessica ask.

 

 

“Uhm, probably not,” I answered curtly.

 

“Come on it will be fun. I will be there.” Taeyeon interject, grinning.

 

 

“That’s why I think I should not go.” I replied teasing her and that remove the grin on her face.

Everyone laugh.

 

“I’m on the dance committee and it’s going to be really good this year.” Jessica says trying to convince me to attend.

 

 

“Plus, Siwon is throwing a huge party after.” Yuri added smiling.

 

“You have to think about it Tiffany, you might enjoy it.” Jessica says with a smile on her face.

 

Going to a party is not my thing. Blaring music on the background while everyone is doing their own thing. Drinking, smoking, or worst..ugh..I can’t even imagine that one.

 

 

“You sure you will not go Fany?” Taeyeon asks hopeful.

 

 

Why can’t I just say no immediately to her. Sigh. “I..uhm..I’m not sure yet honestly. I need to ask my parents first.”

 

 

“Let’s go shopping after school anyways before all the good costumes are taken.” Jessica suggest.

 

 

“Uhm..okay, sure.” I replied even though I don’t even plan on going.

 

 

 

“How does it look on you Tiffany?” Jessica ask behind the curtain.

 

 

“I’m not sure?” I replied as I look myself in the mirror. I’m wearing a green fairy outfit with some leaves and flowers all over my waist. It looks good but it didn’t cover much of my .

 

 

“Come on Tiffany, let us see.” Jessica said excitedly.

 

 

“I don’t know if this is a good idea..” I replied but went outside for her to see.

 

 

“Well we won’t know if we don’t see.” She chuckles.

 

I went outside and the first person I see is Jessica. She’s looking at me intently. Everyone didn’t say anything. I look at Taeyeon and our eyes just locked. She immediately averts her eyes. Wait, why is she turning red?

 

“It’s not good on you. Too much skin is showing. You’re Dad won’t be happy if you wear that.” Taeyeon commented without looking at me and she looks like she’s trying to keep herself busy.

 

“Uhm..Taeyeon is right. If your my girl- I mean daughter I wouldn’t let you leave the house.” Yuri commented as well and I notice she's also turning red.

 

“I knew it, it’s too much?” I commented.

 

 

“More like too little.” Taeyeon responds immediately.

 

 

“But, honestly..It looks perfect on you Tiff.” Said Yuri smiling.

 

 

Taeyeon hit Yuri at the back of her head.

 

“Ouch!! Hey! That hurt!”

 

“Don’t listen to them. You look hot. Taeyeon just knows she’s going to have to spend all night keeping the boys and girls away from you. Try on the others and we can decide what you are going to wear.” Jessica said.

 

I sigh but follow her suggestion. The next outfit is an Angel.

 

 

“That one is also perfect for you Tiff.” Yuri commented. “It suits you really well, an Angel.”

 

“Too plain, and your back is showing. You might get cold with that outfit.” Taeyeon commented.

 

I sigh again. “Your right, and the wings are a bit uncomfortable.”

 

The last piece is a devil costume. I went out and I could see Taeyeon smirk at me.

 

“Now we’re talking, that one looks perfect.” Taeyeon teased.

 

I roll my eyes knowing what she meant behind that comment.

 

“Wow Tiff, those all look good on you,” Yuri said looking at me smiling.

 

“Thank’s Yuri, but you told me the same in all those clothes.” I joked. “I don’t know if I can pull these off.”

 

“Oh come on, You give justice to all those outfits.” She replied blushing. “Those clothes look great on you.”

 

I gave her a genuine smile.

 

“I agree, you looked good in every one of these.” Jessica assured me.

 

“Thanks..” I smile.

 

“Get dressed so we can go.” Taeyeon said with a little irritating tone.

 

 

“Trust me girl. I promise” Jessica said. “So which one do you like the best.”

 

 

“I think I liked the fairy.” I replied.

 

 

“Me too.” Jessica agrees.

 

 

So I ended up buying the fairy costume even though I’m still not sure if I’ll go to the party.

 

 

“Make yourself useful Taeyeon.” Jessica said when she notice that Taeyeon started to be quiet.

 

“Wait’ why me!?” she asked annoyed.

 

 

“Well, first you’re the oldest among us.” Jessica respond.

 

 

“What!? It’s just a couple of months!” Taeyeon answered back.

 

 

“Even though.” Jessica replied.

 

 

“So, what the second?” Taeyeon asks again.

 

“What second?”

 

“You said first, so you have your second reason then?”

 

“Hmm..Well the second is..just..”

 

 

“Just?..”

 

 

“Just because I say so.” Jessica answered laughing.

 

 

I laugh.

 

“Ugh!! This is why I don’t like shopping with you girls.” Taeyeon said dejectedly.

 

 

 

We’re about to go when Yuri approaches me.

 

“Tiffany wait up.” she called. “Hey, sorry I made you uncomfortable back there. I’m glad you chose the fairy. You are really going to stand out and Tae is just being protective.” She said.

 

 

I sigh. “She of all people should know I don’t need more of that in my life.” I told Yuri truthfully.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter