Cat and Dog

Crossing the Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Niknaks Note's: Welcome to another Taeny adventure. I hope you'll find this interesting and give me some input on what you think. ;) So, without further ado, let me introduce to you Cat and Dog  Taeyeon and Tiffany. :)

Tiffany

 

“Kim Taeyeon!! That midget left me again.”I shout in frustration when I found out that Taeyeon was not in her room anymore.

 

“Tiffany, sweetheart what happen?” Caroline asked worriedly.

 

“Princess what happen?” My Dad runs to see what is happening.

 

“Taeyeon left without me.” I said in frustration.

 

“I’m sorry darling, I will speak to her later.” Caroline said apologetically.

 

My Dad sigh as well. “Get in the car, I’ll drive you to school.”

 

“I’m sorry Stephen, she’s a handful sometimes.” Caroline said.

 

“Don’t worry Carol, teens can be a handful sometimes.” Stephen responds. “Can you watch Juhyun? Clodette is at the office now.” My Dad says.

 

“No problem. I’m sorry again Fany-ah.” Caroline said.

 

“Don’t be, Taeyeon is like a daughter to me as well.” My Dad answered.

“It’s not your fault Imo,” I replied. “I’ll wait for you in your car Dad.”

 

“It’s the first week of their senior year. I thought they were almost adults.” Stephen commented.

“Me too. Maybe things will get better now that they are back at school.” Caroline replied. “I’m really sorry. She agreed to drive Tiffany when we got her that car and she needs to honor her commitments.”

“Don’t worry too much. I’ll just go now as I’m going to the office as well.” Stephen said. “Thanks for looking after Seohyun.”

 

“Don’t mention it. Drive safely.” Caroline responds.

 

I didn’t see Taeyeon at school today. Probably she’s with her friends or she’s in practice. Well, I don’t care since Mom will pick me up in a while.

 

During our dinner I didn’t see Taeyeon as well, maybe she’s with her girlfriend again, that’s good then I don’t need to see her. I’m still pissed of when she left me in the morning.

 

 

“So how is it having your Dad drive you to school?” Jongkyu ask.

“You can guess.” Taeyeon responds sarcastically. “We won’t be having this issue if Tiff would just get her license.”

“And we wouldn’t have this issue if you didn’t leave me behind because you wanted to make out with your girlfriend before school.” Tiffany said as she didn’t want to back out with Taeyeon. “You could still be given me a ride. I would have gotten out right when we got to school. Trust me no one wants to see that.”

“Enough you two.” Jongkyu spoke. “Taeyeon’ we spoke about this already. Commitments remember?”

 

“I understand.” Taeyeon sigh.

“Great. I want a peaceful week between you two.” He said.”Once I get that, you can have your car back Tae.”

 

“Well I guess it depends on Tiffany now.” Taeyeon said as she raises her eyebrow.

 

“What do you mean by that?!” Tiffany responds.

 

“That means it won’t be until you get a life.” She smirks. “Which will probably be never since you will be an old maid at home forever.”

 

“No, it will be when I go to college. Something you wouldn’t know about.” Tiffany retaliates.

 

“Oh..really?”

 

“Yes. Dumb *ss.”

 

“Nerd.”

 

“Jerk.”

 

“Mushroom.”

 

“Midget.”

 

“Wha- Tha-that’s below the belt! Dad! Did you hear that!?” Taeyeon asks looking at her father in the mirror.

 

“Enough you two! What are you two, seven years old?” Jongkyu made a deep sigh. “I don’t know if this is more of a punishment for me or for you two. Now get out of my car and go learn something.”

We went out of the car and I walk briskly like I’m alone. But when I reach the entrance door she grabs my elbow.

“Look, let just agree to stay out of one another’s way until this week is over.” Taeyeon suggested.

 

“Fine with me.” Tiffany said as she pulls her elbow in Taeyeon’s reach and walks away from her.

 

Taeyeon sigh. “Great..just great.”

 

In the hallway, Taeyeon and Tiffany meet their friends. Actually, it was Taeyeon’s friends and Tiffany was just able to interact with them because of Taeyeon.

 

“Hey babe.” Taeyeon greets Jessica as she kissed her cheeks.

“Hey Taeyeon, Tiffany.” Jessica responds as she returns the kiss to Taeyeon.

 

“Hey Fany.” Yuri greeted me as well.

 

“Hey guys.” I respond. “Sorry I have to run, gotta meet up my friends.”

 

“Oh..okay. See you in class then.” Yuri comment.

 

“Sorry, I couldn’t pick you up.” Taeyeon said to Jessica.

 

“Don’t worry. It was a good excuse to drive.” Jessica responds smiling.

 

“Was your dad mad you ditched Tiffany yesterday?” Yuri asks Taeyeon.

 

“You have no idea. Our whole family actually.”

 

Jessica looks at her girlfriend. “You need to be nicer to her.”

 

Taeyeon raises her eyebrow. “I am nice, we just don’t have anything in common.”

 

Jessica chuckled. “You have everything in common. You have lived in the same house for 17 years. You have to have something to talk about.”

 

Taeyeon made a deep sigh. “Let’s just get to class. I don’t want to talk about this again.”

 

It was my Mom who picks me up again. “Hey Mom. How’s your day.”

“It’s good Honey.” She responds. “You’re ready to go?”

“Huh?” I ask confuse. “Won’t we wait for Taeyeon?” I ask.

“Oh no, she told her Mom she doesn’t need a ride today as she’ll take a ride with a friend.”

 

“Oh, okay.” I replied.

“Aww..you look, disappointed baby.”

“Wha-what?! No! of course not.”

“You two still not talking?”

I sigh. “We’re fine Mom, don’t worry.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter