Better In Time

Two Worlds Collide

♪Thought I couldn't live without you

It's gonna hurt when it heals too

It's all gonna get better in time

And even though I really love you

I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to

It'll all get better in time


 

It's been a few days since Jessica and Donghae have met each other.

Jessica and him have been texting a lot to get to know each other, but she didn't realize that she was avoiding Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun on the other hand kept trying to reach her, but failed to do so.

He began getting suspicious.

He tried calling her again. It rang and rang and rang. But no answer. It went to her voicemail.

"Annyeonghaseyo. This is Jessica. Mianhe for not answering my phone. I will get back to you when you leave a message. Kamsahimnida." He decided to leave a voicemail.

"Baby, it's Kyu. Um. I've been wondering where you've been. We really haven't spoken since a few days ago and I've been really worried. So, can we please meet up so we can talk this out? I understand if it's something like studies, but I would like to know what's up. So just give me and text or call when you get this. Alright? I miss you so much. Saranghae."

That was it. That was his message.

Kyuhyun shut his phone and looked at it. Seeing the picture of him and Jessica together.

(A/N- it's not Jessica, but imagine! XD)

 

A tear began to form in his eyes. It started to drip down his face.

"I miss you so much Jessica. Come back to me."

 

Meanwhile...

Jessica, on the other hand, was sitting at home doing her homework while texting. She recieved another.

 

From: Donghae Oppa

We should meet up. How bout Saturday night?

-Hae

 

From: Jessica <3

Neh! Sounds like fun!

-Ice Princess

 

Jessica smiled and went back to work. She stopped working after a few minutes and went to the bathroom

Her phone began to ring once she closed the bathroom door.

It showed that Kyuhyun was calling.

It rang and rang and rang.

It stopped and then went to her voicemail.

Jessica came back after a few minutes and checked her phone. "A voicemail?" She checked the message.

"Baby, it's Kyu. Um. I've been wondering where you've been. We really haven't spoken since a few days ago and I've been really worried. So, can we please meet up so we can talk this out? I understand if it's something like studies, but I would like to know what's up. So just give me and text or call when you get this. Alright? I miss you so much. Saranghae." 

Jessica gasped. She didn't realize she hasn't been talking with her boyfriend. The one that she loves. The one that she would stop the arranged marriage for. The one that she's given her heart to.

"Oh. Kyu." Jessica felt a tear coming in each eye. She put her hand over . "I've been too busy talking with Donghae Oppa. I totally forgot about you Kyuhyun Oppa."

She decided to send him a text.

 

From: Sica Baby<3

Kyu Oppa~! Mianhe for not talking so much. I've been busy with something so I haven't really paid attention. I would like to talk soon though. Just tell me when you want to and I'll be there. I promise. IMY so much Oppa. ILY A BUNCH! <3 <3 <3

-Ice Princess

 

Kyuhyun received her text and smiled to see her reply to him. He wanted to be with her again. He wanted to feel her in his embrace when he holds her. He wanted to steal kisses from her luscious lips.

 

From: Kyu Oppa<3

Sica~! I'm so glad you received my message! I want to see you so bad! Let's meet on Saturday night! I'll come over! I got to go. I have work now. IMY. Saranghae~! <3 <3 <3

-EvilKyu

 

Jessica received Kyuhyun's message and her eyes widened. "Saturday? But that's the day that..." She was interrupted by another text.

 

From: Donghae Oppa

I'm taking you out on Saturday night! We're gonna have dinner! Dress a little fancier than our first meeting. This will be a night for us to sit down and talk things through. I'll see you then. TTYL. ^^

-Hae

 

Jessica sighed deeply when she read the text.

 

*Aigoo. Now I have two, planned dates on Saturday night. One with the guy I've always loved. And one with the guy that I'm arranged to marry. What am I going to do? I know I have to come clean to Kyuhyun Oppa and tell him that I'm getting married. I don't want to do that when the groom-to-be is there. What will happen if I told him anyways? Will he leave me? Will he break my heart? Will he support me and say 'Let's be friends.' to patch up the brokenness? I really love Kyuhyun Oppa, but whatever happens, it will all get better in time.*

 


Short update. But I finally updated this one! LOL

Now what is Jessica gonna do?

What will Kyuhyun's reaction be to the marriage?