Start Of Something New

Two Worlds Collide

♪Cause it's the start of something new

It feels so right to be here with you, oh

And now looking in your eyes

I feel in my heart

The start of something new, oh yeah♪


 

It was finally here. The day that it would make them official. After this day, they would no longer be called 'fiancees.' They would be called husband and wife.

 

Jessica looked in the mirror.

 

"Is this really me?" she asked to the mirror.

"Yes. It's really you Sweetheart."

Jessica turned around and saw her mother bringing her bouquet of flowers. "Eomma." She stepped away from the mirror and went to her mother. Her and her mother had a moment to stare and then they embraced each other in a tight hug. "Eomma."

"You're so beautiful Sweetie." Her mother rubbed her back for comfort.

Jessica pulled away and smiled. "Kamsahimnida. Do I really look beautiful?"

Her mother moved a strand of her hair out of her face. "You always have. And you always will be."

Jessica turned around and exhaled. "I just can't believe it's here so soon. I mean, my wedding day is already here. After one month of my break up with Kyuhyun Oppa."

Her mother went to her side. "It's alright Sweetie. Kyuhyun is actually here. He seemed really happy to be able to see you."

Jessica nodded and remembered the memories that her and Kyuhyun had together. "Neh. I'm happy he's here too. I can't imagine not ever speaking to him ever again. He was such a great love to me."

"I know Sweetie. But now you will have a husband that will take care of you."

Jessica looked to her smiling mother. She gave a smile as well. She did love Donghae, but her feelings for Kyuhyun still remained. "I know that Donghae will take care of me. He always had since that day we met."

"That's good. I'm glad that Donghae is being the gentleman of taking care of my daughter."

Jessica let out a little giggle. She felt embarassed when her mother talked about her that way. "Eomma. Stop embarassing me."

Her mother only chuckled, "I can't embarass you unless it is in front of someone other than family."

One look in the mirror and Jessica felt a tear forming in her eye.

Her mother looked at her with a curious wonder. "Why Jessica? What ever is the matter Dear?"

Jessica looked at herself image in the mirror. "I'm just really happy to finally have my day to wear this dress."

Her mother smiled and patted her shoulder. "Quickly now. We must be getting started soon. I'll get your father." She went to the door and got one last glance at her daughter and then left.

Jessica sighed. "Aigoo." She actually lied about what the matter was. She wasn't just happy to be getting married. She was sad she would have to see her past love in the crowd, watching her marry someone while he sat there broken, even though he was going to hide it. She felt terrible about leaving Kyuhyun in the shadows. But she had to let it be.

There was a knock on her door.

"Come in," she said while she fixed the small tiara on her head.

The door opened and Jessica saw her father standing at the doorway. "You look beautiful Honey." He opened his arms and let her into his embrace.

Jessica gave her father a big hug like she used to when she was younger.

Her father held her shoulders as he pushed her back. "It's time to go Honey. Are you ready?"

Jessica sighed. She then gave a steady nod to him and smiled.

He held out his arm and Jessica took it as he handed her the bouquet.

They walked out to the lobby of the church and waited for their turn to walk down the aisle.

 

Music played.....

-Lighting of the candles

-Seating of the grandparents

-Seating of the groom's parents

-Seating of the bride's mother

-Bridesmaids

 

Jessica watched her two best friends and younger sister walk down the aisle. First it was Sunny and then Tiffany. Then her sister, Krystal walked down the aisle as her maid of honor. She smiled as she looked at their beautiful dresses.

 

 

-Flower Girl

-Ring Bearer

 

Now, her turn finally came. It was time for her to walk down the aisle and approach her soon-to-be husband. She was only scared to see her past love's face in the crowd. But she had to focus on her destiny.

"Ready Honey?" her father asked. He held out his arm.

Jessica took it. "Neh Appa. I'm ready." She looked straight with a smile.

 

The music began to play the interlude for the standing of the bride.

 

Everyone in the crowd stood up in their seats and looked towards the doors.

Jessica walked out from the doors with her father and smiled as she saw the alter.

There he was. Standing there looking proud in his handsome tuxedo.

220px-Donghae_2011.jpg 

She wondered what was on his mind as she walked. As she almost approached the end of the walk, she saw his face. She saw him sitting a few rows behind her mother's seat. He was staring in awe at her.

 

Jessica didn't make eye contact with him, but kept smiling as she approached the end of the aisle. Her and her father stopped at the end.

The priest began to talk, "Who gives this woman to this man?"

Her father said, "Her mother and I do."

Donghae walked to him and bowed.

Her father repeated his action and put Jessica's hand on Donghae's. He walked pass them and sat next to his wife in the front.

Donghae led Jessica to the alter of the priest and hoped to begin the ceremony.

The priest went on, "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Lee Donghae and Jung Sooyeon."

 

(A/N- SKIP! SKIP! SKIP! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! We get the picture.)

 

The priest said, "Do we have the rings?"

The two turned to their honored mate and received the ring for one another. Then they faced back to each other.

The priest continued, "Donghae, please repeat after me. 'With this ring...'"

Donghae repeated each phrase as he slipped the ring on her left hand. "With this ring...I thee wed..."

 

The priest again said, "Jessica, please repeat after me. 'With this ring...'"

Jessica obeyed as she slipped the ring on his left hand. "With this ring...I thee wed..."

 

They held each others' hands and looked into each others' eyes.

"Do you, Lee Donghae, take Jung Sooyeon to be your wedded wife, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, till death do you part?"

Donghae grinned wide and proudly said, "I do."

"Do you, Jung Sooyeon, take Lee Donghae to be your wedded husband, in sickness and in heatlh, for better or for worse, till death do you part?"

Jessica stuttered almost. A part of her said, "No. Kyuhyun." But she knew she must say that she does. "I do."

"By the power of God's Word and hands, I now pronounce you husband and wife." He turned to Donghae with a smile. "You may kiss the bride."

Donghae smiled and gently lifted Jessica's veil. He took her in his arms and kissed her like a true sweetheart.

Jessica was flattered. She couldn't resist his sweet kisses, of course she couldn't. It was their official kiss as husband and wife.

There was a roar of clapping and cheering.

They pulled away and walked down the aisle hand-in-hand with the interlude music.

 

Later on after the banquet, Jessica and Donghae were chatting with a crowd of people who were congradulating them and giving them best of wishes.

Jessica found Kyuhyun at the corner of her eye. "Excuse me." She went to him. "Kyuhyun."

Kyuhyun turned around and saw Jessica standing there. "Oh. Jessica. Congradulations."

Jessica bowed her head. "Kamsahimnida Oppa."

"You are welcome. I wish you two the best of luck."

"I'm really happy that you were able to come to our wedding. It means a lot to me."

"Of course. Anything for my love." Kyuhyun pulled her in for a hug.

Jessica couldn't help but hug him back. "I miss you so much Oppa. Please don't ever leave."

Kyuhyun kissed the top of her head. "I won't ever leave you. I will always be there for you."

Jessica then stared into his eyes. She felt tempted to kiss him, but then was interrupted by Donghae's voice.

"Jessica. There you are."

Jessica pulled back and went to Donghae's side. "Oppa. I was just saying hi to Kyuhyun Oppa."

Kyuhyun bowed his head. "Annyeonghaseyo Donghae. Congradulations on your marriage."

Donghae repeated the action. "Kamsahimnida Kyuhyun."

There was an awkward silence.

Donghae then said, "Well I'm going to go get a drink." He looked to Jessica. "Do you want something to drink Yeobo?"

Jessica shook her head. "Aniyo. Go ahead. I'll catch up to you."

Donghae shrugged and then went off.

Jessica turned back to Kyuhyun, who had his head down. "Oppa."

Kyuhyun looked to Jessica with twinkling eyes.

Jessica caressed his face. "It's alright Oppa. I know you'll find someone new to show love to. And she'll be a lucky girl."

Kyuhyun asked, "Do you really think so?"

"Neh," She used both of her hands to caress his face. "I always have and always will."

Kyuhyun hugged her tight once more.

Jessica smiled as she hugged him back. She then stared back off into his eyes and leaned in for one last kiss.

Kyuhyun's lips met hers and they shared one last kiss that melted their hearts.

Jessica pulled away quickly to not attract attention from anyone. "Saranghae Cho Kyuhyun."

"Saranghae Jessica Jung. Oops. I mean Jessica Lee," he chuckled.

Jessica giggled and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll see you around?"

Kyuhyun nodded. "Neh. We will be hanging out soon. I promise."

Jessica nodded. "Neh. Annyeong Oppa." She then walked off to find Donghae.

Kyuhyun watched her walk off and exhaled.

 

*There she goes. Off as the wife of Donghae. I thought I would never find someone like her again. I probably won't. But there is a girl out there for me. I know there is. I just have to find them. Hopefully soon. But I will always love Jessica. Saranghae Jessica Jung. Forever and always.*

 

Jessica went to Donghae and wrapped her arms around him. "Oppa."

Donghae turned around and hugged her back. "Well annyeong my little princess."

Jessica untied herself from Donghae and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Are you tired?"

"Neh. I want to sleep."

Donghae smirked, "Who said I was going to let you sleep tonight?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

Jessica hit him. "Yah! Naughty boy!"

"I was just kidding." Then he whispered under his breath, "Maybe."

Jessica hit him again. "Yah! I heard that!"

Donghae grabbed her into his embrace. "You know that I love you Sica."

Jessica gave in. "I know Donghae. I know."

Donghae looked into her eyes. "Saranghae Jessica Lee."

Jessica melted, "Saranghae Lee Donghae."

Their lips met and the passion became even more passionate.

 

*Well this is going to be my life. Married and working. And of course my newly-wedded, erted husband wants a family now. Aigoo. What will I do with him?

Oh, Kyuhyun Oppa. You will still be in my heart no matter what. I will always still love you. You're like a tattoo on my heart and a mark I can't erase. I will never forget our love and our memories. Most importantly, I won't forget you. You were my life. Saranghae~

I guess my life will change so much now. I love Donghae Oppa very much and hope to live a well life with him. He's now my priority to make him my life. But there will always be room for Kyuhyun Oppa. Aish. Donghae, you and I will make it through no matter what happens. We now begin our lives together as husband and wife. This is the start of something new.*

 


FINISHED! :)

 

Thanks to all suscribers to this FF! <3

 

Keep suscribing to my other FF and one-shots! :D