Just A Kiss Goodnight

Two Worlds Collide

♪Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight

Just a touch of the fire buring so bright

No I don't wanna mess this thing up

I don't want to push to far

Just a shot in the dark that you just might

Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life

So Baby I'm alright

With just a kiss goodnight♪


 

Jessica didn't know what to say to him. "I..I.."

Donghae's hopeful eyes. His eyes full of hope that it would for sure melt her heart.

"I...I can't accept you yet."

Donghae's facial expression changed. "Waeyo?"

"I still love Kyuhyun Oppa."

"So you do love me?"

Jessica was stuck now. "I don't know."

"I think you do." Donghae took her hands in his and their eyes met. "You can't look at me like that without love."

Jessica didn't respond.

"I'm right. Aren't I?"

Jessica looked away.

"I am. You do love me Jessica. You're just afraid to admit it."

She didn't say anything.

"Jessica, at least admit it to me. Admit to me that you love me." Donghae made his puppy dog begging eyes. He really wanted to prove to her that she loved him. He knew it by the look in her eyes. She just couldn't admit it.

Jessica looked at him.

"Tell me Jessica. Do you really love me?" He held her shoulders and stared into her eyes.

Jessica stuttered, "I...I..."

Donghae waited for her to answer.

"I....I....do."

Donghae heard her, but he wanted a more clearer answer. "Bwoh?

"Saranghae Donghae." Her deep meaningful statement. Clearly stated.

"Is that true Sica?!"

She heard a voice. She turned her head and found an angered Kyuhyun standing at the door. "Kyu?"

Kyuhyun wasn't happy at all.

 

"Oppa," Jessica's aegyo said.

"What is this Jessica?!" Kyuhyun asked as he approached her.

"Oppa...I..."

"You love him?" His eyes became sorrowful.

"Oppa....It's not what you think."

"Do you not love me anymore?"

"That's not true Oppa. I do love you Kyu Oppa!"

"But you just said you loved him."

Jessica couldn't take the pressure. She let out a grunt and ran up the stairs to her room.

Kyuhyun and Donghae just watched her run up the stairs.

Kyuhyun faced Donghae with angered eyes. "How could you take my Jessica's heart away?"

Donghae didn't want any trouble. "Mianhae. It's just we've been spending lots of time together and since we're getting married soon. My feelings just started to fall for her."

"But that is my Sica."

"Did you not hear me? She is my fiancee."

"Aigoo." Kyuhyun hated the fact that he had to bring up the word 'fiancee.' Maybe it was time for him to face the facts that Jessica and Donghae will be married and having a family and doing things together after they say 'I do.' Kyuhyun sighed again and said, "Maybe I should just face reality."

"What do you mean?" Donghae asked.

"I might just be friends with her."

Donghae was shocked. He couldn't believe that the love of Jessica's life is going to break up with her to face destiny. "Are you serious?"

Kyuhyun nodded, "Neh. Even though I really do love her. I think it's best to just let the arranged marriage be."

Donghae put a hand on his shoulder. "You're such a strong person Kyuhyun. I would love it if you would come to the wedding. I'm sure that Jessica would love it too. I know she would appreciate it very much."

Kyuhyun nodded. "Of course." He began to walk up the stairs to Jessica's room.

Donghae was left in thought.

 

*I can't believe that Kyuhyun is giving her up like that. I never thought he would be the guy to let go. I thought he would be more of the rebel.*

 

Kyuhyun knocked on Jessica's door and entered her room. She was sitting on her bed side and looking down at her hands. "Jess?"

"Oppa?"

"I need to talk to you."

"What is it Oppa?" She faced him as he sat next to her.

Kyuhyun let out a sigh. He took her hands in his. "Jessica, you know I love you very much. Right?"

Jessica nodded.

"But I'm going to have to face the fact that you and Donghae are engaged. I'm just going to have to deal with it. I know that you two will be happy together when you guys begin your new lives together."

"What are you saying Oppa?"

"I'm saying this in a very hard way. It's really hard on me. I know this will be hard for you, but I have to end it here."

Jessica was too shocked to say anything.

"Mianhae Sica. I really am. But I have to let you and Donghae be."

"Oppa..."

"Aniyo. Let me finish. Donghae said he is inviting me to the wedding. He knows that you would love it if I was there to support you. And I will be."

"Oppa..."

"I promise to support you and Donghae through the times. You two will be very happy together. Araso?"

Jessica's heart felt crushed. "Oppa."

Kyuhyun pulled her in for a hug. "I know Sica. It's hard, but it has to be this way. Okay?"

Jessica pulled away and sniffled as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Kyuhyun lifted up her chin and wipe the tear away with his thumb. "Yah, please promise me that you will be strong."

Jessica could only nod. She just had to let him go. She had to do it eventually. That time was now.

"Good girl. Saranghae Jessica. Forever and always." He pulled her in for a sweet, tender kiss. His arms were wrapped around her and her arms wrapped around him. They didn't want to let go, but this was their last moment together before departing. He pulled away and said, "I will always be here for you Jessica. I will always love you. You will still be here in my heart." He pointed directly to his heart.

Jessica put her hand on her heart. "And you will be in mine."

Kyuhyun helped her to her feet and took her downstairs.

Donghae stood up from his seat. "Are you okay Jess?"

Jessica nodded.

Kyuhyun went to Donghae with Jessica still in his arms. "Donghae, please take care of her." He handed Jessica off to Donghae. "She's the love of my life and I can't stand to see her get hurt."

Donghae nodded as he took Jessica in his arms. "I will. I promise to be a good husband to her."

"I know you will." He faced Jessica. "I will see you on your wedding day." He took her hand and kissed it.

Jessica then clung herself onto Kyuhyun. "Oppa."

Kyuhyun smiled as he hugged back. "Annyeong Jess. Saranghae."

"Saranghae Kyu Oppa." She felt him pull away. She then pulled him in for a last kiss.

Kyuhyun knew she wouldn't say goodbye without a kiss. He kissed her back and pulled back. "Annyeong."

"Annyeong," she softly said. She felt Donghae's arms wrapped around her.

Kyuhyun smiled for her once again and then disappeared out the door.

Jessica held back her tears and just let the comfort of Donghae come to her.

Donghae then said, "Now it will be us."

Jessica sighed. "I guess so Oppa." She kissed his cheek.

Donghae told her meaningfully, "I will keep my promise to Kyuhyun and take care of you. I won't let him down."

Jessica smiled and quickly pecked his lips.

"What was that for?" Donghae asked in a bit shock.

"I have to get used to that. Don't I?" she giggled.

Donghae laughed with her. "Of course." He then gave her a kiss.

Jessica felt happy to have a man that will take care of her in their married life, but she felt apart of her was missing.

 

*I now just have to fulfill my destiny to become Donghae Oppa's wife. I will be in like, what, a month or sooner? I will be good for Kyuhyun Oppa. I still love him, but I now need to love my husband as he loves me. I just needed to let go of my feelings for Kyuhyun with just a final kiss goodbye.*

 


I finally updated this one!

It's actually coming to an end... :(

I still have like lots of other series though and one-shots. :)

The next one will be the finally I think. I think it will, cause I still haven't found a way to end my other series and I thought they would be a little shorter. But now I'm thinking on making them shorter. So just keep watching the updates coming at you.

 

So there's no more KyuSica.

It's all about HaeSica now.

 

The finally is the wedding. And then that is the end of this little series! :)

Keep suscribing, commenting, and reading all my FF and one-shots! Thanks to all my suscribers!

kthanksbye:)