It's You

Two Worlds Collide

Oh whatever anyone anyone says, it doesn’t matter to me

Oh whoever whoever curses me, I’ll only look at you

Even when I’m born again, it’s still only you

(Still Still) Even as time goes by

Oh when you tell me you love me

When you tell me thousands and millions of times

Even when my heart sets on fire, my dry lips wear out

Even when I’m born again, it’s still only you

(Still Still) Even as time goes by

Oh oh only for you Oh oh only for you

Oh oh only for you Oh oh only for you

Oh oh only for you Oh oh only for you

Oh oh only for you

It’s you


 

Jessica waited a couple minutes for Kyuhyun to answer her. She began to bite on her fingernail. "Oppa?"

Kyuhyun still didn't answer her . He just put his hand on his head.

"Kyu, please answer me. I want to know how you feel," Jessica demanded with respect. She tugged on his arm when she said it. Her eyes were in puppy dog form.

 

Kyuhyun couldn't resist her aegyo eyes. He had to answer her at some point. "Jess."

"Neh?"

His facial wasn't too happy, but she could see that his eyes were more hurt than angry. "Why must you tell me this now? Especially in this stage of our relationship?"

 

Jessica felt terrible now. She never thought about their relationship stage. She only thought about her and Kyuhyun just being together. Now she was devistated. "I don't know." She looked down. "I was just afraid."

Kyuhyun sighed and looked away for a moment. "Afraid?"

"Neh." She slowly nodded.

"I don't know what to say." His voice sounded like a hurt puppy.

Jessica's tears began to come out of her eye. She sat on the couch with her face in her hands. "I don't know what to do now."

Donghae, who was watching from the back of the room, came to the couch and sat next to her. "It's gonna be alright."

 

Donghae didn't like seeing Jessica like this, even if he's only known her for a week. He felt the need to be there for his fiancee. "I'll be here for you." He put an arm around her for comfort.

Kyuhyun heard him and his eyes widened a bit more. He turned around and saw Donghae's arm around Jessica. He felt jealous.

 

*Gah! What does that babo think he's doing?! His arm should NOT be around MY girlfriend! If he's her fiancee, then I guess I shouldn't really complain, but she's STILL my girlfriend.*

 

Kyuhyun walked up and sat next to Jessica on the other side. He put his hands on her shoulders from behind and pulled her towards him. "Yah! What are you doing?! She's my girlfriend!"

 

Donghae did feel a little jealous.

 

He tried to be kind, "Well she's my fiancee. Has been for eighteen years."

Jessica felt really lost. She didn't like getting pushed around. They were fighting over her.

 

*Oh no. Please guys. Not here. Let's not fight over me. I don't like that at all.*

 

Jessica looked at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was still eyeing Donghae.

Jessica tried to convince him, "Kyu Oppa, please don't start a fight."

Donghae nodded and agreed, "Neh. I'm not here to pick up a fight. I just wanted to get to know my fiancee better tonight."

Kyuhyun looked at Jessica, "Is it true?"

Jessica nodded, "Neh. He and I have been talking a lot because we were getting to know each other."

Kyuhyun sighed then looked back at Donghae.

 

*He seems innocent. But I still don't want to give my princess away to some random guy she's known for a week.*

 

"How do I know I can trust you Donghae?"

Donghae was being his best at being honest, "I know you don't know me, but you can trust me Kyuhyun. I would never hurt a girl and never take advantage of them. Jessica would be my priority."

"I don't know."

Jessica looked at Kyuhyun. "Just understand what I'm going through Kyuhyun Oppa."

Kyuhyun looked at her with hurt eyes. He took her hands in his and he kissed them. "I can't lose you."

She only sighed. She didn't want to lose him. Jessica looked into his eyes. "I don't either."

Donghae was jealous and in awe at the same time. It felt weird to him. He sighed and said, "Jessica, our parents haven't planned a date yet." He looked serious when they turned to him. "I say you guys should be together until we get married. Until our wedding day."

Jessica was surprised to hear Donghae say what he said. She didn't think he would be this sweet to her feelings. "Jinjja? Do you mean it Donghae Oppa?"

Donghae sighed in his mind, but he nodded with a smile.

 

Jessica hugged him. "Kamsahimnida Oppa!" She let go and kissed his cheek. She gave him a big smile.

 

Jessica grabbed his hand. "You're going to be a great husband."

Donghae felt happy inside. He felt proud of what he did. "Kamsahimnida."

 

Kyuhyun hugged Jessica from behind and gave Donghae a fair nod. "Kamsahimnida Donghae. You're a great guy."

 

He kissed Jessica's cheek.

Donghae nodded back but felt jealous and hurt inside.

 

*Aigoo. I'm happy that I gave them the chance to be together before Jessica and I marry. But I also don't want them to date because that might upset our parents' request. But I love seeing Jessica happy. I'm sure I did the right thing. Aigoo. I've never experienced love and Jessica may be my first love. Jessica, you may tell Kyuhyun that you love him millions of times, but in my heart, it's you.*

 


Finally updated. :)

This one takes more time cause I have to find songs that fit the storyline. So sorry if I made you all wait.

 

Aw. Donghae's never had a first love. Maybe Jessica?

How do you think Donghae's really feeling?

Will Kyuhyun be a good friend to Donghae? Or his mortal enemy?

Who will Jessica for sure choose? ^^