Oppa Will Only Love You

Two Worlds Collide

♪I want to say I love you

I want to say I love you

This is something I want to give

Snow falls outside the windows

Below the street light

There you are with me in that hug

 

I'm your only Oppa

You're my only woman

Oppa will only love you♪


 

(A/N before reading- This one is more of Donghae's POV. I need to introduce Donghae's POV now. So that's what it will be for the next few chapters. kthanksbye. ENJOY)

 

It was a day after the big announcement to Kyuhyun. Jessica and him were completely in love. They never separated.

Donghae, on the other hand, felt really foolish in his mind.

Part of his mind told him he did a good thing of letting his destined wife to be with her current boyfriend. But another part of his mind told him that it was a bad idea to let the girl he must marry into the arms of another guy.

He felt really frustrated. He was happy, but also hurt.

 

*Did I really do the right thing in letting Jessica be with the one she really loves for the time being? I think so. But I also think it was a bad thing to do that.*

 

Donghae fell back on his bed and let out a heavy sigh. "Aigoo." He then got a text message. He stared at the screen and smiled to see who it was from.

 

From: Jess<3

Oppa! I want to thank you so much for letting me be with Kyuhyun Oppa! ^^

-Ice Princess

 

Donghae's smile faded when he read that Kyuhyun was involved. His phone rang again.

 

From: Jess<3

I do promise to be a good wife to you!" ^^

-Ice Princess

 

Donghae gave out a chuckle and replied back to her, trying to hold the hurt in him.

 

From: Donghae Oppa<3

Sica~! You're welcome. You're going to be a great and beautiful wife. ^^

-Hae

 

From: Jess<3

Keke~ Kamsahimnida Oppa.

-Ice Princess

 

Donghae couldn't get Jessica's voice out of his head. He could hear her laugh in his mind. He kept thinking of her.

 

*Do I really like her? I mean, I've never liked a girl like this.*

 

He decided to take a walk. He felt he needed to really clear his mind.

 

Donghae walked by the Han River. He felt the water really helps him calm down and relax.

He continued to walk and hum in his head. He then heard familiar voices.

"You're so beautiful Sica."

"Saranghae Kyu Oppa."

Donghae looked ahead and saw the two familiar figures. They were no other than Jessica and Kyuhyun.

 

*KyuSica? They're here? Now? That's just great. Now it will be harder to clear my mind.*

 

Donghae just decided to sit on a nearby bench quietly and try to eavesdrop and see what was happening.

 

Kyuhyun was holding Jessica's hand in his, intertwining their fingers. He looked at her with a loving look on his face.

 

"You're just so beautiful. Did you know that?"

Jessica was just as happy and began swinging their hands. She had a big smile as well.

 

"You've only told me like a million times."

"Because it's true Jess." Kyuhyun leaned and kissed her.

Jessica pulled away and giggled.

 

Donghae saw them being lovey-dovey. He really didn't enjoy the moment. He felt a pain. He didn't know what it was.

 

*I feel pain in my heart right now. I don't know for sure what it is now. But seeing them together, it just tears me up.*

 

Donghae watched them again and he saw them walking away in the distance. He sighed in relief and looked at the river. The waters were blue as ever, but he still couldn't get Jessica out of his mind.

 

*Jessica Jung. Aigoo. You'll soon be Jessica Lee. Why can't I get you out of my head? I need to get you out of my mind, but I can't. You're the only girl that I've really been with in my life. But I can't say you're my girlfriend. You're already the girlfriend of another, but you're like my first love. I can't like another girl like I like you. Aniyo. Truely, I don't just like you. Saranghae. Saranghae. Saranghae Jessica Jung! Oppa will only love you!*

 


Woah. Donghae just confessed to himself that he loves Jessica! o.O

Will he tell her now?

How would she react?

Will Donghae and Jessica be good when they marry? ^^