Only You And Me

Two Worlds Collide

♪I still can't saying that

I'm falling head overtingling to say that word

Love you more than anyone else

Only you and me and me and me and me

 

I'm really happing in this moment

Really thank you for coming to me

Thanks for the one who loves me

Only you and me and me and me, exactly you♪


 

Donghae had been talking with Jessica very minimum now. It made him sad that he couldn't talk to her or really hang out with her all that much. It crushed a bit of his heart inside.

"Oh. How I miss you so much Jessica." He let a tear come out of his eye.

He then heard voices coming from downstairs. He went to the stairs and heard familiar voices.

"Should they wed during this summer? I mean Jessica will graduate this spring."

"That would be a lovely idea."

"I think it's a perfect time for a wedding. Don't you think so?"

"Neh. Let's say June or July?"

"I like July. It sounds lovely and it gives us time to plan."

"Alright then. I think we've figured out the wedding day."

"I will let Jessica know tonight."

"Aniyo. Let's tell our children together."

"Is Donghae here?"

"Neh. He's upstairs. Where is Jessica?"

"She is out with Kyuhyun."

"Kyuhyun? Is he a friend?"

"Aniyo. He's her boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? That's unacceptable."

"Well we can't help getting her out of the relationship. It would hurt us to see her hurt."

"She will be married to Donghae though. She should have no boyfriend. We did have Donghae spend more time with Jessica."

"Well Jessica has been telling us she's been with Kyuhyun for a while."

"Why hasn't Donghae been with Jessica?"

Donghae interrupted their conversation as he came down the stairs. "Because I let them be together."

His parents were shocked and gasped. "Waeyo?"

"Because it kills me to see Jessica sad with a forced marriage to a guy she doesn't know."

"But this has been an arranged marriage for eighteen years now Donghae," his father clearly stated.

"I know. But I don't like seeing her sad." He looked at Jessica's parents. "I'm going to be honest. I don't just like her. I'm in love with her."

The parents had no comment. But he knew that his parents would be happy.

"That's wonderful Donghae," his mother smiled.

"I'm happy to hear that son," his father stated.

Donghae looked at Jessica's parents. "Mr. and Mrs. Jung?"

Mr. Jung just had a blank face, "Look Donghae, we're happy to hear that, but would Jessica be is the question."

Mrs. Jung walked away to the front door for a moment.

Donghae sighed, "I don't know. I know she really loves Kyuhyun. That's why I told her she can date him until we get married."

His father spoke, "Maybe we should move the wedding date closer then."

His mother nodded, "Neh."

Donghae shook his head. "Aniyo. Let Jessica be happy. She's enjoying her time with Kyuhyun. I've only known her for a couple weeks and you're already putting the pressure on us by making us marry this early."

"But you love her Sweetheart. It's enough to hear that you want to go through this."

"Aniyo. Jessica's happy. And I should let the girl I love be happy."

A voice said, "Do you really mean that Donghae?"

Donghae turned around and saw Jessica standing there. Her face was bright, but her expression was speechless. "Jessica."

"Do you really mean that? Answer me."

Donghae sighed. "N-neh."

Jessica turned around and walked out of the room to think things through.

Donghae felt panicked, "Jessica. Wait." He followed her.

 

Jessica was still speechless to hear what he said.

Donghae grabbed her arm. "Jessica, wait. Please."

"Donghae, tell me the truth."

Donghae let out a sigh. He should just tell her how he feels about her. "Come with me." He guided her to his room. He closed the door behind him and turned to see Jessica looking at him.

Jessica said, "Okay. I'm here. Now tell me."

Donghae told her straightforward, "Jessica Jung, I may have known you for the past couple weeks, but saranghae. I love your laugh, your smile, your personality. I just love you Jessica. I can't get you out of my head. I never stop thinking about you now. It hurts me inside that you're with Kyuhyun. I'm in love with you Jessica Jung. Whether you like it or not, saranghae."

Jessica was shocked.

He continued, "I don't care what you think of me. I don't care if you don't want to go through this marriage. I just want you to know that I really care about you. I'm jealous of Kyuhyun. I hate to hear that you're with him. I only want it to be you and me."

He then leaned down to kiss her tender lips.

 

*Jessica, you may hate me right now. But I only want it to be you and me. Only you and me.*

 


Sorry for the short chapter.

Ooh. Donghae just confessed to Jessica.

What will Jessica's reaction be? ^^