Destiny

Two Worlds Collide

♪From the first moment

I saw you just like that

That moment our eyes met

You're my slave

Tomorrow I'm going to make you mine

You're my destiny


 

Jessica and Donghae finished their small chat when the parents finished arranging ideas for their arranged marriage. They exchanged contact information so they could keep in touch.

Jessica still protested about it, but it was hard to get off the hook.

Donghae understood her. He knew that she would want to call it off cause of her boyfriend, but he admits that he liked her somehow.

 

Jessica and her family got back into the car and Jessica recieved a text. She gave a sly smile to see who it was.

 

From: Lee Donghae

Hi Jessica~ I am really glad I met you and hope we could talk sometime soon. ^^

-Hae

 

Jessica replied back to him.

 

From: Jessica Jung

Hi Donghae-sshi~ Same here. Talk to you soon.

-Ice Princess

 

Jessica relaxed a bit. She then recieved a call. She smiled when she saw the caller ID. "Annyeonghaseyo Oppa!"

"Sica! How's my pretty Sica?"

"Good! I just finished brunch!"

"How did that go? Good? Bad?"

"It was okay. The guy I met was okay."

"Is he way better looking than me?" He chuckled on the other line.

"Oppa! Why would you ask that?" Jessica scoffed.

"Alright alright. I won't ask, but it went fine?"

"Neh."

"Good. I hope you two work out to be great friends."

"N-neh. Listen, I have to go. But I will talk with you later Oppa. Okay?"

"Neh. I'll call later tonight. Maybe I should come over sometime soon."

"Neh. I'll let you know. Alright?"

"Okay. Annyeong pretty Sica."

"Annyeong." She hung up. She sighed and looked down.

 

*Friends. Friends with Donghae-sshi. Aniyo. He is my...fiance as it is called. I can only be friends with you Cho Kyuhyun Oppa. I wish it wasn't this way. I wish this wasn't according to my plan. But it is Oppa. It is my destiny to marry Donghae-sshi.*

 


Okay, so I had to re-write this chapter cause the website was all mumbo-jumbo! So I don't remember exactly how I wrote it, but this is as close as it will get.

What will happen when Kyuhyun hears the news of Jessica getting married? Will he be the good guy, or the bad guy?