You're An Angel

Two Worlds Collide

♪I said this world

This world will leave us any day

But my love for you, it will never go away

And I don't wanna go to sleep.

Cause you were like a dream

For every night I say a prayer

And I swear you are the answer

You're an angel

You're an angel

You're an angel


 

The Jungs and the Lees sat at their reserved table.

               Mr. J  Mrs. J   Jessica

               Mr. L  Mrs. L  Donghae

The adults went on chattering about the past years and the upcoming arranged marriage for their kids.

Donghae just kind of stared at Jessica as they sat at the table. He tried not to make it obvious.

Jessica became cold when she noticed him. "Bwoh?!"

He became innocent. "Aniyo. Just trying to study you."

"For what?"

"Well, if we're going to be married, I should know my wife a little better."

"First off, I'm not your wife. Second, I am your so called 'fiance.' And third, I don't wanna get married yet. I have a boyfriend. I want to marry him. Not a stranger."

"Technically we're not strangers."

"Yeah we are. We may have 'met' when we were infants, but we are still strangers." She crossed her arms and gave him an icy look.

Donghae kind of became frightened by her, but didn't show it. "Why you gotta be so cold? I ain't done nothing to you."

"I am known as the Ice Princess for your information." Jessica just stared at him. "And I don't wanna get married to you."

Donghae frowned. "Why not? Am I not good enough to melt your heart?"

"I HAVE a boyfriend! He is my one and only! I will be with him only! I want to marry him and have a family with him! He is mine forever!" Jessica slightly raised her voice. "Don't you feel the same way? Don't you have a girlfriend?"

Donghae slowly shook his head. "Aniyo. I don't have a girlfriend. I'm still looking for the right one. But I think she's the one I'm getting married to."

Jessica rapidly shook her head. "Aniyo! I won't go through with this wedding!"

"You kind of have to. It's an arranged marriage."

"I won't. I don't care. I just won't. My parents only did this so they can keep in contact with your parents."

Donghae tried to lighten the mood. "But I want to know you Jessica. Since this is an arranged marriage, I would like to get to know you better."

Jessica sort of hissed at him. "I don't care. I just don't want to get married yet." She slouched back in her chair.

Donghae shot her a small smile. "We don't have to get married so soon."

"I don't mean to you. I mean to my boyfriend, Kyuhyun."

"Well I think that boyfriend of yours needs to know the truth about this. Your plans are a bit changed." He winked.

Jessica was disgusted. "Yeah right. I will get out of this marriage and be with my Kyuhyun."

"How? I'm still shocked but I always do what my parents tell me to do."

"Well I'm not okay with what my parents want me to do. I want to live my life independently and free. Once I go to college and get my studies done, I will be with Kyuhyun Oppa for the rest of my life."

"Wow. You have your whole life planned out."

"Neh. I do. And you don't?"

"Aniyo. But I know what I want in life. Money for college and studies, a wife and kids, and a job."

Jessica rolled her eyes. "That's like all guys."

"So what?"

"You're just a bandwagon."

Donghae just scoffed at her. "I will take that as a joke. Pretending I didn't hear that."

Jessica's phone then vibrated in her purse. She picked it up and smiled. She answered it sweetly. "Annyeong Oppa!"

"Annyeong Sica!"

"Kyu Oppa! Why are you calling?"

"I just miss you. I wanted to hear your voice. Am I bothering you or something?"

"Aniyo Oppa. I'm just out to brunch with my family and their friends."

"Oh yeah. I forgot you had that today this morning. Maybe we can talk later."

"Aniyo Oppa! I want to talk to you!"

"Well maybe we can text so you're not talking to much during the brunch. Sound good?"

"Neh Oppa. Text me."

"Okay. I will. Bye baby." Kyuhyun hung up on the other line.

Jessica put her phone down and saw Donghae staring at her again. "Mwoh?"

"Was that your boyfriend?" he asked with no emotion.

"Neh. So what?" she answered coldly.

"I'm just wondering. No need to be cold."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and felt her phone vibrate. She began her conversation with Kyuhyun.

 

From: Kyu Oppa<3

Baby! I'm now texting you! ^^

-EvilKyu

 

From: Baby Sica<3

Oppa! Kekeke~

-Ice Princess

 

Donghae just studied her as she texted. He wanted to try to understand her.

 

From: Kyu Oppa<3

I hope the brunch is better than sitting here.

-EvilKyu

 

From: Baby Sica<3

Aniyo. I just want to be with you Oppa. I don't wanna be with this guy I just met.

-Ice Princess

 

Once Jessica sent her latest message, she looked up and saw Donghae looking away. He was watching the parents chatter away. He seemed harmless.

 

From: Kyu Oppa<3

Aw. Sica, why blame him?

-EvilKyu

 

From: Baby Sica<3

He's not you Oppa. <3

-Ice Princess

 

Jessica sighed as she realized their brunch started to arrive at their table. She ate silently, as Donghae did, but the parents kept talking with each other. Talking about the marriage date, designs, the ceremony. It ticked off Jessica that she won't be designing anything.

 

From: Kyu Oppa<3

Aw Baby~. I wish I could be there with you. I think you should just talk with him and see how it goes.

-EvilKyu

 

*Great. Even Oppa is talking like Tiffany and Sunny. Get to know the guy? No way! He's a jerk! Wait, maybe I'm the jerk. I'm not giving him a chance.*

 

From: Baby Sica<3

I will try Oppa. Fany and Sunny told me the same thing.

-Ice Princess

 

Jessica ate slowly and tried eyeing Donghae. She finally met his eyes. They were a nice shade of brown that looked very concerned. "Mianhe," she said to him.

Donghae looked at her with a questioning look. "For what?"

She tried to be sincere. "I've been giving you such poor attitude since we met and I just want to apologize for it."

Donghae smiled. (A/N- minus the peace sign! XD)

41794_98302355878_1924_n.jpg 

"It's okay Jessica-sshi. I've forgiven you. I need to start forgiving you for things."

Jessica tried to smile. "Kamsahamnida Donghae-sshi."

 

From: Kyu Oppa<3

That's good. I'm gonna go. Need to work on things. Talk to you soon baby. Saranghae~! <3

-EvilKyu

 

From: Baby Sica<3

Okay Oppa. See you! Saranghae~! <3

-Ice Princess

 

*Oh Kyuhyun Oppa. How am I gonna tell you this? I don't ever want you to know, but I must be honest with you. I don't know if I will be able to get out of this arranged marriage. I really do love you so much, but I must always obey my parents. And this is something I must obey now. My life is being taken from me, but my love for you will always stay. You're an angel Cho Kyuhyun Oppa.*

 


Very short chapter. But I've been REALLY busy this week. I had long dress rehearsals, show dates, and big tests. So I had no time. But here's the small update!

You think Kyuhyun will be okay when he hears about this? How do you think Donghae thinks of Jessica? Jessica to Donghae? Will they become better friends? KyuSica? So many questions. ^_^V