Misses Glass

Two Worlds Collide

♪Oh, it's better to have loved

Than not to loved at all

So I guess I should feel fortunate

But I don't feel that way

Least not in my heart

Cause see love has left be broken (broken like glass)

So when you see me you can call me

See me you can call me Misses Glass


 

Jessica woke up and realized she had slept through most of the day. She checked the time. 12:02am. "Wae? I slept through most of the afternoon and night?" She stood up from her bed and looked at herself in the mirror and saw her dry makeup from her eyes. Her eyeliner had smudged around the bottom of her eyes and her mascara had been wiped around. She looked awful. She felt awful. Jessica washed her face from the makeup and to wake her up. She checked her phone for new messages and calls. She was surprised they were from one person.

 

[Sent: 5:30]

From: Kyu Oppa<3

Ice Princess! I just got off work! ^^

-EvilKyu

 

[Sent: 6:24]

From: Kyu Oppa<3

Sica? You gonna talk to me? =,(

-EvilKyu

 

[2 Missed Calls: Kyu Oppa<3]

 

[Sent: 6:56]

From: Kyu Oppa<3

Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?=/

-EvilKyu

 

[Sent: 7:45]

From: Kyu Oppa<3

I just finished dinner. Call me. <3

-EvilKyu

 

[3 Missed Calls: Kyu Oppa<3]

 

[Sent: 8:50]

From: Kyu Oppa<3

I'm waiting for you baby. Why don't you answer me???? =,(

-EvilKyu

 

[Missed Call: Kyu Oppa<3]

 

[Sent: 10:36]

From: Kyu Oppa<3

Baby, I don't know when you'll answer your phone. But I will be up all night just waiting for you to answer. <3

-EvilKyu

 

That was the end of the messages and phone calls. She wasn't and was surprised that Kyuhyun had worried that much about her. She liked how he cared, but now she had to figure out how to tell him about the arranged marriage. She was scared. She started with calling him. She waited a few rings.

"Sica!"

"Oppa." She tried to sound happy.

"Where have you been?! I've been trying to text and call you all night!"

"Mianhe Oppa. I fell asleep late this afternoon and didn't wake up till now."

He chuckled. "I know my Sica. A heavy sleeper."

"Oppa!"

"Okay okay. I'll back off."

"Mianhe Oppa for not answering you. I was just in a bad mood so I slept it off."

"Why was my baby Sica in a bad mood?"

"I really don't want to talk about it."

"Why not?"

Jessica didn't want to give away anything yet. She just went with the flow. "It's just a family issue right now."

"Oh. I see. Are you okay though with the issue?"

How could she answer that? "N-neh."

"You're stuttering."

"Aniyo!"

"Neh. You are. You're not in the best mood for this kind of situation?"

"Neh. It's just shocking."

"Ohh. Alright." He paused for a moment. "Hey, I'm gonna text you. I'm not supposed to be talking on the phone right now. Neh?"

"Neh. Text me then."

"Okay. I will. Annyeong." He hung up.

Jessica hung up her call and got herself ready for bed, waiting for Kyuhyun's text message. Her phone then rang. She smiled at what came up.

 

From: Kyu Oppa<3

My beautiful Sica.

-EvilKyu

 

From: Sica Baby<3

Kyu Oppa! ^^

-Ice Princess

 

From: Kyu Oppa<3

What's new baby girl?

-EvilKyu

 

*Uh oh. I can't! I just can't! I can't tell him yet! Tiffany and Sunny are right. Just wait till I meet the guy. See what he's like.*

 

From: Sica Baby<3

Oh. Nothing much. I just have an event later.

-Ice Princess

 

From: Kyu Oppa<3

Ohh. I bet that's gonna be fun though right?

-EvilKyu

 

*Oh yeah right. It's gonna be terrible! I will never forgive my parents for this!*

 

From: Sica Baby<3

Neh. I'm meeting someone. My parents and his parents are close friends.

-Ice Princess

 

From: Kyu Oppa<3

His? You're meeting a guy?! You better not be doing anything behind my back!

-EvilKyu

 

*Well, technically. It's my fiance. I'm already 'engaged' to him. I'm so sorry Oppa.*

 

From: Sica Baby<3

Aniyo! Never! I won't do that! I'm just meeting him for the first time.

-Ice Princess

 

From: Kyu Oppa<3

Okay. It better be that way!

-EvilKyu

 

From: Sica Baby<3

It will be Oppa. I don't know him period.

-Ice Princess

 

From: Kyu Oppa<3

Good. Cause you're my one and only baby girl. <3

kyuhyun+-+artistsfromasia%255Bdot%255Dbl 

-EvilKyu

 

From: Sica Baby<3

Aw~! Now look who the cutie-pie is! But I think I'm cuter! ;)

(A/N- Hair is more blond! XD)

187880_129483453752274_623375_n.jpg 

-Ice Princess

 

From: Kyu Oppa<3

Aw. How cute are you? But I'm way IER!!!!!!

-EvilKyu

 

From: Sica Baby<3

At least I got the hips to move ier. Kekeke~

-Ice Princess

 

From: Kyu Oppa<3

........can't deny that one.

-EvilKyu

 

From: Sica Baby<3

I WIN! IN YOUR FACE! L^_^

-Ice Princess

 

From: Kyu Oppa<3

That's a mean face. I feel defeated.

-EvilKyu

 

From: Sica Baby<3

Cause it's supposed to be a meanie face! And you are! And now I'm gonna go! Annyeong~! ^_^V

-Ice Princess

 

From: Kyu Oppa<3

Alright. Fine. You win this round baby girl. But I will get you next time. IN STARCRAFT! :P JK. Goodnight baby. Saranghae~! <3

-EvilKyu

 

The next morning...

 

Jessica was woken by her parents early at 8am sharp. She had to meet her so called 'fiance' today. They were meeting at 10am for brunch. She felt weird about eating at that time. She felt like she was going to a tea party in England.

"Jessica! Let's go! We need to meet them now!" Her father called from the bottom of the stairs.

It was already 9:46. It would take them at least fifteen minutes to drive to the restaurant. They would be late. She preferred it fashionably late. She walked down the stairs in her nice outfit her mother picked for her.

(A/N- Her hair is more blond and it's down and wavy.)

f0084484_4a1ab76b37ffd.jpg?w=500&h=500 

Jessica climbed into the back seat of the car and just plugged in her headphones. She waited for some time before her parents parked the car. She stepped out of the car with her small bags of belongings. She sighed and let it out.

 

*This is it. I get to meet the person I will have to be stuck with for now.*

 

Her parents guided her to the front of the doors and saw a couple of their mid-40s, around the same age as her parents. She heard her parents greeting the couple standing at the doorway. They were hugging and talking like it's been forever, literally.

Her mother grabbed her arm lightly. "It's been long while but you remember Sooyeon don't you?"

The other woman smiled. "Neh! Sooyeon!"

Jessica corrected her, "It's Jessica."

Her mother smiled nervously. "She prefers her American name."

"Ah. I see." The other woman nodded. "You were just a baby when we first saw you. It's been years and you've grown up so much. Such a beautiful girl." She looked towards a guy who leaned his back against the wall. She motioned him to come over to them.

suju+dpnghae+(4).jpg 

He sighed and walked towards them.

"This is my boy, Donghae. He was just one when you guys first saw each other." She tried to be a polite person with her son being very stiff.

Jessica tried to be a polite lady. She bowed to him. "Annyeonghaseyo. Imnida Jung Sooyeon. Please call me Jessica. Please treat me well."

The guy, Donghae bowed back to her. "Annyeonghaseyo. Imnida Lee Donghae. Please treat me well." He seemed shy.

Jessica just stared coldly.

 

*He seems shy. I bet he's taking this better than I am. My love for Kyuhyun Oppa is stronger though. I will hopefully be able to talk him out of the marriage. Maybe he'll understand what position I'm in with a boyfriend and everything. Maybe he's like me. Maybe he has a girlfriend. Gah! I just need to get out of this 'love' relationship! I am just Misses Glass.*

 


I finally updated this one! it took some time to figure out what to happen. phew! out of the way!

FINALLY! the long waited DONGHAE has come! we have now met Donghae! ^^

so what's gonna happen with Jessica and Donghae at brunch? Will she be cold? Will he be kind? How do you think Kyuhyun will take this news of his girlfriend having a fiance? ^_^V