I'd Just Be With You

Two Worlds Collide

♪Nobody says we've gotta stick around

Sometimes you've gotta look inside

And find your own way out

Somewhere you'll find an answer you can use

But if it were me

I'd just be with you 


 

Jessica woke up and felt something heavy on her waist. She turned and found a sleeping Kyuhyun, with his arm around her. She smiled. She kissed his arm and saw him move his arm muscle.

Kyuhyun opened his eyes and saw his arm around his girlfriend. "Good morning Beautiful."

Jessica turned and saw him smile at her. "Annyeong." She looked down and saw his bare chest. "Did we?"

Kyuhyun nodded. "But you're the one who asked."

Jessica thought about it. "Oh." She chuckled to herself. She hid her body with her comforter. "Are my parents home?"

"Your parents came home and came to check on you. I knew we were bare so I covered us deep in the covers. They saw us sleeping. I woke up and they just said for me to go back to sleep. They told me that they would call my parents to tell them I'm here."

"Alright. As long as they don't know about what happened last night."

"You're covered. Don't worry." He kissed her neck.

Jessica stopped him. "You got enough last night."

"You always ruin my fun." He pouted like a little kid. He checked the time. "Ooh. I better get going. I need to check in with my parents." He was about to get out of her bed but then said, "Don't look while I get dressed."

Jessica laughed and turned away.

He got out of her bed and put his clothes on, leaving the tie and jacket off. "Okay. I'm clear."

Jessica looked back. "I guess I better get dressed."

Kyuhyun wiggled his eyebrows. "Can I watch?"

Jessica threw a pillow at him. "Yah! ert!"

He laughed as he turned away for her to put clothes on.

Jessica finished dressing herself and led Kyuhyun to the front door.

He turned to face her before he left. "You know, I really liked last night."

Jessica blushed. "I did too. Maybe when we're older."

Kyuhyun got her hint. "I see where you're going with this. Definitely in the future we will do it more often." He kissed her before he left without saying another word.

Jessica giggled and went back to her room to wash up.

 

When Jessica finished her shower, she checked her messages.

 

From: Fany

Last night was so beautiful! You looked amazing Sica! Siwon Oppa says hi! Love you!

p.s. arent we cute?!

 

-EyeSmiler

 

From: Sunny

Such a great night! We flashed our beauty! Kekeke. Sungmin Oppa told me to tell you hi! Hehe. Love ya!

p.s. sungmin oppa and i got into a flour fight when i got home. kekeke. it was funny.

  

-AegyoQueen

 

From: Kyu Oppa<3

You were so beautiful last night! I couldn't take my eyes off you. You're amazing at what you do. We will definitely be doing it again in the future. I know your hint. Kekeke. Saranghae GorJESS! <3 <3 <3

kyuhyun-ah.jpg 

-EvilKyu

 

Jessica was in awe of the picture of Siwon and Tiffany. She thought they were super cute together. She laughed at Sunny and Sungmin's picture. They looked so cute when they pouted. She smiled at the picture Kyuhyun sent her. His smile made her heart melt. She replied to all the texts.

 

From: Sica

You and Siwon are oober cute! ^^

-Ice Princess

 

From: SicaChu

A flour fight? Kekeke. How did that happen? ^^

-Ice Princess

 

From: Sica Baby<3

Aww! You so cute! Here's my treat to you! ^^

20110111_Jessica-1_thumb.jpg 

-Ice Princess

 

Jessica got text replies quick.

 

From: Fany

Thanks Sica! ^^

-EyeSmiler

 

From: Sunny

I was doing something in the kitchen then Sungmin oppa flicked flour in my face. Then the fight started from there. ^^

-AegyoQueen

 

From: Kyu Oppa<3

You're so adorably cute! I gotta go to work. Saranghae! <3

-EvilKyu

 

Jessica heard her mother calling her.

"Jessica! Could you come down for a minute?!"

Jessica took her phone with her and went down the stairs. "What is it Umma?" She went into the living room and saw her parents waiting for her. "What is it?"

Her father sighed. "Jessica, you know we love Kyuhyun like our own son. Like he's already apart of our family."

"Neh." Jessica got nervous.

Her mother tried to sound comforting. "Well Honey, we decided something for you. It has something to do with Kyuhyun and you."

"What is it?"

Her father let it out with a stern voice. "We have made an arranged marriage for you."

"AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE?!"

"Honey, please don't raise your voice." Her mother calmed her.

"But an arranged marriage?! I'm only eighteen!"

"We've had this plan for a while Honey. Since you were born. We said we would never tell you until you were at least eighteen."

"But Kyuhyun is my boyfriend! I wanna marry him!"

 

*I made my plans! Everything was going right! I wrote that I would marry Kyuhyun in the future! He even knows that now! But now this?! An arranged marriage?! To a guy I don't even know?! How can this be?!*

 

"Honey, you have to understand that we made this decision when you were born. You will be getting married with our good friends' son. He's a very nice guy. I'm sure you will like him," her mother explained.

"How could you guys?! You knew I was happy with Kyuhyun oppa! And now you throw this at me?!"

Her father held her shoulders. "Listen, the marriage won't take place until we discuss with our friends. They will be moving back here soon. They left once we planned the marriage. Now they're coming back."

"But why am I being arranged? Why can't I marry who I want?"

"We didn't want to part our families again. We made this decision and it's final. You will marry their son."

"This is so unfair! There is a thing called computers to communicate!" Jessica stormed out of the room and went into her room and cried. She couldn't believe what she just heard. She cried hard. She began texting her girls.

 

From: Sica, SicaChu

Ah! You won't believe what my parents just told me! ><

-Ice Princess

 

From: Fany

What's up?

-EyeSmiler

 

From: Sunny

What's wrong?

-AegyoQueen

 

From: Sica, SicaChu

My parents have arranged a marriage for me!

-Ice Princess

 

From: Fany, Sunny

BWOH?!?!?!

-EyeSmiler, AegyoQueen

 

From: Sica, SicaChu

NEH. I have to marry some guy I don't even know!

-Ice Princess

 

From: Fany

OMG! Does Kyu know about this?!

-EyeSmiler

 

From: Sunny

Chin-jia?! What about Kyu oppa?

-AegyoQueen

 

From: Sica, SicaChu

Kyu doesn't know about this. I just got told this. I don't know how to tell him. Don't know if I should tell him.

-Ice Princess

 

From: Fany

Maybe you should meet the guy first. See what he is like.

-EyeSmiler

 

From: Sunny

Check this guy out. Wonder what he's like.

-AegyoQueen

 

From: Sica, SicaChu

I think I will. I will see what he's like and see what I'll have to put up with. TTYL. <3

-Ice Princess

 

Jessica lied on her bed and tried crying herself to sleep.

 

*How could I be put in this. An arranged marriage? Why me? Who will I end up marrying? What about Kyuhyun oppa? I love him more than anyone else. He's the only one for me, for now I guess. I'd just be with you Kyuhyun oppa.*