Irreplaceable

Two Worlds Collide

♪You must not know bout me

You must not know bout me

I can have another you in a minute

Matter fact, he'll be here in a minute, Baby

You must not know bout me

You must not know bout me

I can have another you by tomorrow

So don't you ever for a second get to thinkin'

You're irreplaceable


 

Saturday came quicker than Jessica had thought. She remembered that she had to deal with two dates, on the same night, around the same time. She wasn't able to cancel either of them. Jessica only thought to herself that she was screwed. She waited patiently until the night came.

It was finally 6pm. Kyuhyun was going to show up soon.

Jessica was dressed for both occasions. (A/N- SILVER SHOES IS THE ONE SHE'S WEARING!)

 

Jessica heard a doorbell ring and she walked down the stairs to open the front door. She did and saw a handsome young man with a dashing smile and a bouquet of flowers in his hand that stood out beautifully.

  

Jessica only smiled and touched her heart. "Oppa."

Kyuhyun handed her the bouquet. "My beautiful girlfriend."

Jessica took the bouquet and was touched by his warm heart. She let him in through the door and then closed it once he came in. She turned around and was given a surprise kiss from Kyuhyun.

He held her cheek as he did so and felt the passion that was between the kiss.

Jessica pulled away slowly and smiled at him. "Kamsahimnida Oppa."

"You're welcome."

The door then was being knocked on.

This made Jessica nervous.

Kyuhyun had a questioning look. "Hmm. Wonder who that could be."

Jessica only nodded. "Neh. Go in the living room. I'll be there in a minute."

Kyuhyun kissed her cheek and walked off to the living room.

Jessica put the bouquet down and opened the front door to find another handsome man with flowers in hand.

 

Jessica was surprised to see him all dressed. "Donghae." She felt amazed.

Donghae smiled and handed her the flowers. "Pretty flowers to a pretty girl." He blushed.

She took the flowers in her arms and smiled back. "Kamsahimnida." She let Donghae in and closed it.

Donghae turned to her and kept smiling. "Ah."

"Mwo?"

"I'm just looking at the beautiful face of the girl who is going to be my bride."

Jessica felt her cheeks blush. She caught herself.

 

*Wait! Stop blushing! You're in a relationship! It doesn't matter if you're going to marry this guy! You still love Kyuhyun Oppa!*

 

Jessica just widely grinned.

"Sica? Where are you?" A voice said from across the hall.

Her eyes widened when she heard Kyuhyun's voice just feet away from them. She looked towards his direction.

Kyuhyun had a concerned look on his face as he walked towards Jessica and a guy he's never met. "Baby?" He approached her and put his arm around her.

Jessica covered herself, "He's just a friend Oppa."

Kyuhyun nodded. "Ah." He turned to Donghae and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo. Cho Kyuhyun imnida."

Donghae bowed to him. "Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Donghae imnida. You must be Jessica's boyfriend?"

Kyuhyun had a grin on his face. "Neh."

Donghae continued to speak like a gentleman, "Nice to meet you Kyuhyun. I am Jessica's fi..."

Jessica covered his mouth. She laughed nervously to cover her.

Kyuhyun just stared weirdly at her.

She let her hand free from Donghae's mouth.

Donghae questioned Jessica's action, "Bwoh? I was just telling him about us."

Jessica tried to make something up as she saw Kyuhyun's jealous face. "What Donghae is saying is that he and I are close friends now even though we just met a week ago."

Kyuhyun went back to grinning. "That's really nice." He looked at his sweetheart. "Ready to go?"

She smiled slyly. "N-neh."

Donghae felt abandoned. "But Jessica, you said we could go out tonight."

"N-neh."

Kyuhyun was now even more confused. "Wait! What is he talking about? I'm taking you out tonight."

Donghae argued, "Aniyo! You told me it was okay for me to take you out tonight!"

The two guys were now facing each other as if they were ready to pick up a fight.

Jessica pushed them both away from each other with her hands. "Stop it! You two are being choding!"

The two of them felt foolish and faced Jessica.

Jessica looked down and walked away into the living room where she plopped herself on the couch.

 

Kyuhyun followed her, with Donghae following behind. They both saw her looking down.

Kyuhyun stood in front of her. "Jess. Tell me what is going on here."

Jessica looked up.

"Tell me."

She only sighed heavily. "Aigoo."

"Jess, you've been acting suspiciously. You haven't been talking with me all this week. What is up with you?"

Jessica felt a tear building in her eye. "Oppa. Promise me you won't be upset or angry when I tell you this. Promise me."

Kyuhyun knelt down to her and grabbed her hands in his. "I promise. Now tell me."

Jessica looked at Donghae who was leaning against the wall at the entrance of the room.

 

Then she looked back at Kyuhyun. His eyes were concerned.

 

She sighed again. "Aigoo. Okay. I'm going to be completely honest with you, but I don't know how you will react."

Kyuhyun just studied her. "Okay."

Jessica looked Kyuhyun straight in the eyes. "Lee Donghae is not just my friend." She looked at Donghae again then turned to Kyuhyun's eyes. "He is my fiance."

 

Kyuhyun's eyes were blank. His expression was blank. He stood up and turned away, walking ten paces away from her.

 

Jessica stood up from her seat and walked to Kyuhyun. "Kyu?"

Kyuhyun didn't respond. He just stayed in his position. He felt his heart sinking.

 

*Fi-fiance??? How??? Has she been keeping this behind my back for who knows how long?!*

 

Jessica felt tears beginning to form at the corner of her eye. "Oppa. Please answer me. Please." Her eyes became aegyo.

 

Kyuhyun looked at her with watery eyes. "How? How could this happen?" His tone of voice sounded sorrowful and angry.

Jessica tried to sound calming. "I'm arranged to marry Donghae."

"Arranged?"

Jessica nodded. "Neh. It's arranged. Even ask Donghae." She led him to turn to Donghae.

Donghae nodded. "It's an arranged marriage. It's been this way for eighteen years now."

Kyuhyun looked at Jessica's eyes. He saw the sorriness in them. "I understand."

Jessica sighed. "I don't know what to do."

Donghae answered her, "We both know that our parents are going to make sure the marriage happens."

Jessica sighed again. "I know. But what about us Kyuhyun?"

Kyuhyun didn't answer.

Jessica was only thinking to herself now.

 

*Aigoo. At least I got that out of my system to tell him. But now I'm scared of what he will say about us. Kyuhyun Oppa. Please don't shoot me down. I really love you and can't even think about letting you go from my life. I want you to be here for me Oppa. I can't replace you at all, even if Donghae Oppa is my fiance. You're irreplaceable Kyuhyun Oppa."

 


Aigoo~ well at least Kyuhyun now knows.

But what will his reply be?

 

And is anyone REALLY BUMMED that Donghae went on WGM? What's your opinion of him and Son Eun Seo? I think that WGM should pair up SuJu and SNSD members! I mean, duh! Right?!