ONE.

Where We Belonged To
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae couldn’t possibly have seen it coming. He is positive his house is free of any hazard. Sure he isn’t the most cleanest in the group but decent enough to live in a space without much dirty laundry or any mold spreading here and there in his apartment.

 

So it isn’t much of a surprise if he’s so relaxed in his own house not to think of anything dangerous from happening, right? In case of fire, he rarely cooks because he’s too busy in the studio or the gym or anywhere Super Junior having a schedule. When he’s coming home from all of it, he absentmindedly walking around not paying much attention even if there’s a nail over the floor ready to prick his flesh open. Yet so far nothing is happened. So it’s fine.

 

Oh boy how wrong is he.

 

 

 

Donghae is so tired from all the interviews and dance practices they’re having. He could care less if he stumbles on his bed without a shower. But his body is filled with horrible stench of sweat, the sticky liquid clasped his body like second skin layer and there’s no way he will sleep like that.

 

He drops his watch and any over the top accessories—unlike Yesung’s hyung though the man is wearing too much, put his phone by the desk and grabs his towel. Sleep is too strong knocking over his tired lids that he remains them close while walking to the washroom. That’s when his feet slipped from something on the ground. Shocked and taken off guard, instinctively he closes his eyes unable to see what is actually he’s stepping into. Something sharp hits the back of his head and Donghae is lying motionless on the ground.

 

When he opens his lids back, his gaze is in blur. Breath slowly turns rag as his chest heaving up and down in an attempt to calm himself down. He is sure the thing hitting his head is extremely hard because his head isn’t just pounding but it feels numb. Yet so painful at the same time. Warm liquid soaking his collar wet and he knows what it is. He tries to move but even a slight lift of his neck intensifies the pain on his head. Donghae stops moving, knowing instantly if he doesn’t make a move he will die of blood loss.

 

The cons of living alone is exactly this moment. There’s no one to help him. He’s by himself and he has to get up to get his phone inside his room but the way suddenly seems too far. Donghae’s head starts to spin and his eyes become more blurry. Limbs feel cold because of the bathroom’s tile but he knows that’s not the reason.

 

“H—Help.” Who is he kidding? There’s no one around. It’s not like anyone would come barging inside his house all of a sudden and able to help him. Everyone is tired; the rest of s who’s living in the same apartment complex as him won’t come to his house too. It’s almost midnight and for sure they are all getting ready to sleep too.

 

His mind drifts to them; Hyukjae, Heechul and Leeteuk who’s living in the same complex like him. But he can’t possibly reach them for help now. Even moving feels like a heavy task to his body, he doesn’t know why. Does he hit his head too hard? Donghae’s whole arms are numb now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter