D-Day: A White Lie and a Farewell

90 Days

D-10

 

Time is a relative thing, a wise person -probably a human physician- once said. Cupids have no understanding of mathematics or physics like humans, but they do understand such a concept. They know that a human life, no matter how many years it extends to, will always pass by in a flash for cupids. Humans grow up so fast. One day they’re still babies, and suddenly they’re too old and pass away . 

 

However, the ninety days as human felt so long for Jae, like time was magically expanding. At some point, he even wished for it to go faster, and to his utter dismay, his wish was granted. The more his desire to stay became stronger, the faster time went by. That teary sunrise confession and their first kiss feel like it happened just yesterday, when in fact, that was a little over two weeks ago.

 

Brian does not ask. He has a lot of questions about cupids and Jae’s situation that he doesn’t hesitate asking about, but that exact question never comes up, and Jae does not bring it up. He remembers telling Brian, a long time ago, vaguely about his stay’s length, so maybe the human has done the math by himself. His doubts are proved right when Brian takes a couple of weeks off of work, just to spend more time with him. The human comes with all kind of plans, every day taking Jae to a different, new place. Everyday is a new experience. 

 

Today, however, he got a distressed call from work as they were getting ready to go out, so Brian had to leave in a haste, reluctant and annoyed.

 

‘This is going to take some time =( don’t wait for me for lunch’ he sends him about an hour later.

 

‘I’ll tell you when I’m finished. I’m sorry ToT’ another text follows up. Jae sends him a reassuring answer before sighing and slumping back against the couch. He contemplates going out for a stroll, or going to the café, before a brilliant idea comes to his mind and he jolts up. 

 

So far, Brian has been the one planning their dates, and going out of his way for Jae. He has list of all the things Jae should try as a human, so each date is different and exciting. This time, the cupid wants to be the one doing something unusual, and surprising the other. A somehow reckless part of his brain tells him that cooking dinner would be really special, and he actually agrees with it.

 

Yeah. Jae. Cooking. It’s going to be a long day.

 

The cupid spends some time diligently watching a few cooking tutorials online, noting down the important tips about the recipe he chose to make. When he thinks he’s got the gist of it, he makes a list a ingredients he needs, then goes to the nearest supermarket to shop. 

 

Having gotten everything he needed, Jae spends about fifteen minutes staring at the ingredients laid on the kitchen’s counter cluelessly. Let’s face it, he’s never cooked before, and those videos made everything a million times easier. 

 

Park Jaehyung, you got this!

 

After putting on an apron, inhaling and exhaling a few times, Jae sets off to work. He carefully follows the steps in the tutorials, without missing a single detail. Still, it doesn’t go without accidents. The first time, he sets the pan on fire -he merely got distracted by a chocolate bar he found in the cabinet while he was searching for the salt. He has to start over, nevertheless. And Brian needs a new pan. 

 

The second incident happens because he put too little water for the pasta. It sticks to the pan, and again, he throws it away and starts over. Good thing he’s bought more than he needed of every ingredient. And being a hazard more to himself than the kitchen itself, Jae also cuts his finger while cutting the garlic, burns a line up his wrist by the edge of the pan, and gets splashed by the hot oil. Now, he’s just wishing today will pass without him having to go to the hospital, or burning the whole building down. 

 

Anyways, a thirty-minute recipe takes him a few hours to successfully -that’s still debatable- finish, but at least it’s almost ready by the time Brian comes back. 

 

“Babe, I’m home.” He hears his boyfriend yelling, but he’s too busy mixing the pasta with the sauce, so he doesn’t go to welcome him at the door as he usually does. 

 

“I’m here!” Jae calls, notifying him of his location.

 

Jae has all of his focus set on the pan, waiting for the sauce to get to the right thickness -whatever that means- when he hears a sharp inhale.

 

“What- what happened here?” 

 

He briefly glances to the kitchen’s door, to catch Brian’s shocked expression, but then he’s back observing the pan. Now, it kind of looks like the one on the video, so he turns the stove off. 

 

“What are you doing?” comes another question from Brian. This time, Jae does detect the exasperation in his voice. He’s about to give him a smart- answer, but when he finally realizes the state of the usually immaculate clean kitchen, he panics. Everything is a mess, dirty dishes are everywhere, even the floor has some oil and water spilled on it, and there’s a burnt pan in the sink. 

 

Jae was too focus on cooking that he didn’t bother cleaning or organizing anything. Now he feels bad. 

 

“I’m sorry,” he apologizes right away, “I thought I’d cook us dinner for tonight, but I guess things has gotten a little out of hand- or maybe a bit too much,” he laughs nervously, “But don’t worry, I’m going to clean everything afterwards-”

 

His boyfriend closes the distance between them in two strides, and without a warning, plants a sweet kiss on his lips. “You cooked for me?” 

 

His gaze is nothing short of whipped as he carefully examines Jae’s face, his thumb gently cleaning a smudge on his cheek. When did that even get there? 

 

The cupid nods, his heart fluttering. His lips tug in a smile, mirroring his lover’s expression. “Go change, it’ll be ready in a minute.” 

 

“Okay,” Brian says, but doesn’t let go without pecking him on the cheek. 

 

It takes Jae a few seconds to wake up from his love-sick daze, but as soon as he does, he starts setting the table in lightning speed. He still needs to change. The apron did protect his shirt and sweats from getting dirty, but not from the smell.  He grimaces after sniffing himself. With Brian still in the bathroom, he uses that chance to quickly change into a clean outfit, and spray some deodorant on himself. He finishes his preparations by bringing out the expensive wine bottle he got from Hyeji -stole, technically. 

 

 

“Garlic shrimp pasta?” Brian is both surprised and impressed when Jae sets the plates on the table, “Don’t tell me this is a lucky guess?” 

 

Jae sits down with a sheepish gin. “Of course not. I know that it was what you always ordered form your favorite Italian restaurant, and that you got really sad when it closed down. I know that this won’t be as delicious, but I tried.”

 

Brian smiles at him, “Thank you. I’m sure it’s delicious.” 

 

He digs his fork into the past and starts rolling it, and that’s when Jae realizes he didn’t taste the final result. Oh no!

 

“Wait wait wait!!” He stops him just as he’s about to bring the fork to his mouth. 

 

Startled, his boyfriend frowns in confusion, “What’s wrong?”

 

“Let me taste it first,” he doesn’t wait for Brian’s reaction, and changes the fork’s trajectory to his own mouth. He munches twice before -

 

“,” he swears, more at himself than at the pasta or taste itself, “It’s salty.”

 

Park Jaehyung, you had one job!

 

“It’s okay,” Brian reassures him when he sees his disappointed face. 

 

“No it’s not,” great, he’s just ruined the one special thing he wanted to do for his lover. “Let’s just order something,” he says, standing up and getting the plates with him. They high probably are going to end in the trash can. He feels like crying. 

 

However, Brian doesn’t let him take his plate away, “Who said I’m not eating it?” He stabs his fork back into the pasta and -to Jae’s horror- stuffs a big portion in his mouth. 

 

“This is delicious!” He says with his mouth too full, “Why are you being picky? It’s not that salty.” 

 

The cupid gives him a skeptical look, “Really?”

 

Brian reaches for his hand over the table, holding it gently, “I really love it, so relax, will you?”

 

When he’s sure Jae is no longer upset, he fills his glass with water and drinks it. “It is a little bit salty though.”

 

That gains him a loud gasp from Jae, and a fake-hurt expression. When he tries to take the plate from Brian once more, the human protects it with both his arms. He’s laughing loudly, enjoying Jae’s reaction a bit too much. 

 

“You know I’d still eat it, even if it’s burnt black,” he still says, grin half teasing, half honest, “since you’re the one who made it.” 

 

Jae makes a face, just to distract him from the embarrassingly dark blush coloring his face, “Gross.” And Brian only laughs harder, satisfied that he’s got his boyfriend flustered once again.  

 

True to his words, Brian his plate clean, and finishes Jae’s. He then helps him clean the kitchen, no matter how many times Jae has insisted that he’d do it alone. 

 

It all feels too domestic for the cupid, like an old couple doing mundane things together. Being sweet, while bickering like little children, at the same time. He’s curious how would it feel to live like this till they grow old together, but he knows that’s a luxury he can’t afford. He shouldn’t be waisting time thinking about it, let alone wish for it. He pushes the pain such a thought brings to him away. Jae is satisfied with what he currently has.

 

Seeing Brian’s smile is enough. 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

After finishing with the clean up, Jae finally gets a chance to shower. It’s getting cold and late, so they decided to stay inside for tonight. When he comes out of the shower, he finds Brian already lodged on the sofa, playing a game on is phone. A mischievous grin settles on the cupid’s lips as he drops on him without warning. Brian squeals, both surprised and gleeful. His hands wrap instantly around Jae’s waist.

 

“You didn’t dry your hair,” he points out, tugging at one of Jae’s blond locks. 

 

Jae makes himself more comfortable on the human-pillow he got, “I don’t feel like it.”

 

The human pushes him gently, clicking his tongue in disapproval, “You’ll get sick. It’s getting colder these days.” 

 

“I don’t care, I’m too lazy for that.”

 

This time, Brian fully pushes him off. Jae releases a disappointed whine at the loss of body warmth. 

 

“Come on, I’ll dry it for you,” he pulls him by the hand to the bedroom, and forcefully sits him on the bed. He gets the hair dryer from the bathroom, and plugs it in the closest electrical outlet to the bed. Jae sits facing the window, as Brian kneels on the bed behind him. He starts by drying his hair with a towel first, carefully dabbing his hair. 

 

“It’s raining again,” Jae comments at the rain drops hitting the window in a consistent manner. 

 

“Winter is almost here.”

 

Jae hums in acknowledgment. “I don’t like the rain,” he confesses. Rain makes him melancholic. The first time it rained while he’s here, it soaked both him and Brian in raindrops and tears. And now as his departure is approaching, it started raining almost daily. 

 

“But I like snow,” he adds, automatically. He’s always loved the snow, and maybe not being able to feel it would be one of the many regrets he’s going to take with him. 

 

“Snow is vicious though, too cold,” Brian shudders as he throws the towel to the side and turn on the hair dryer. The sound it makes masks the pitter patter of the rain, and with Brian’s fingers gently running through his hair, and massaging his scalp, Jae almost falls asleep. 

 

Just as he’s about to close his eyes, the hand in his hair stills, as well as the one holding the hair dryer. Jae waits for a few seconds, thinking that maybe Brian wants to say something. However, no reactions or sound comes from the guy for too long that he is starting to get concerned. 

 

“Bri?” He calls, tilting his head to the back. 

 

His boyfriend breaks from his daze, startled, retreating his hand from his hair way too quickly, as if he’s been burnt. 

 

“Is everything okay?” Jae raises an eyebrow in question. 

 

Brian looks like a deer caught in headlights. He stammers and avoids his eyes, but when Jae squints his eyes suspiciously at him, he gives in. He turns off the device in hand and sets it on the bedside table before speaking. 

 

“Your-” he clears his throat, “your tattoo, uhmmm,” he drawls, cheeks tinted pink.

 

This is probably the first time his boyfriend catches glimpse of his infamous tattoo, he concludes. Well it should be, as the shirt he’s wearing -Brian’s- is too big that it almost hangs off his shoulders.

 

“Oh,” Jae blinks a few times, “do you want to see it?” 

 

Brian nothing but panics, “No no no that’s not what I meant!! I just realized it’s on your back, that’s all!”

 

“So, you don’t want to see it?” Jae questions again, faking a dejected pout. He loves it when his boyfriend gets all too flustered like this. And it’s revenge time, for earlier.

 

“No of course I want to see it!” He answers quickly, but then his eyes widen. It’s like the more he speaks, the more he lets out, worsening his panicked state, “But that doesn’t mean that you should show it to me! I know that it’s personal and all and I wouldn’t want to pry or force you to do something that you don’t want to do!” He finishes with a pant, and Jae almost laughs at him if not for the amount of consideration in that statement. 

 

He flashes him a sheepish grin, and in one swift movement takes off his shirt, his whole back on display so Brian could see the tattoo clearly. Poor guy releases a series of flustered objection sounds, and Jae is afraid he’ll cover his eyes or something if he doesn’t explain. 

 

“I didn’t want the others to know about my tattoo, not you,” he starts, and he can actually hear the other’s breath calming down instantly. “Those are my wings -or at least a version of them- so they’re part of the big secret, which you already know about,” he adds, just to further reassure him. 

 

Brian hums, then stays silent for one long moment. “They’re so beautiful,” he says, almost breathless.

 

“Can I-” the question is hesitant, cut short a bit too forcefully. Confused, Jae glances over his shoulder, to find Brian’s eyes fixated on his back, his hand hanging midair, as hesitant as his voice. It’s then that the cupid realizes what kind of position they’re in, or how he’s practically half . A rush of blood travels up his neck, so he turns back to face the window. 

 

“Yeah,” he still lets out, not finding it in himself to deny his boyfriend such a request. Not that he minds.  

 

Jae waits, as Brian hesitates for a few more seconds before letting his hand do what it wants so badly to do. The touch is electric, sends waves of shivers down his spine, makes the hair on his skin stand. It takes all of Jae’s willpower not to move or release an embarrassing sound, as Brian’s fingertips trace the black lines of his tattoo one by one, starting from his shoulder blades, down to the small of his back, lighting a fire on their trail. 

 

As if that wasn’t enough to drive the cupid insane, the fingertips are soon replaced by a plush set of lips. They linger for a while on the nape of his neck, before they start traveling down his back, slowly kissing each bump of his spine, one at a time. Jae has long given up restraining his vocal cords, letting free a low moan every now and then. However, a bite on his shoulder is what brings him to his breaking point. 

 

Not bearing with the teasing anymore, he turns a bit too hastily to meet those lips in a feverish kiss. But that’s barely enough. So, Jae climbs in Brian’s lap and straddles his hips as he deepens the kiss, his arms circling his shoulders, and hands buried deep in his dark locks. They kiss passionately like that for a while, lips and tongues and teeth clashing. Jae’s whole body feels on fire at this point, blood rushing in all directions, and head dizzy. Still, his thirst seem unquenched, the desire only building up, and up, in an unstoppable pace. 

 

Brian’s hands are all over his body, warm and soft and grounding. With a swift movement, he flips him over, caging Jae between his body and the mattress. He’s now leaving feather kisses down the cupid’s neck, around his collarbones, his shoulder, and down his chest. His lips travel up again, and they settle on the junction between his neck and shoulder. He and nips at the skin, driving a particularly loud moan from Jae. The sound seems to snap Brian out of his haze.

 

Before Jae could register what’s going on, his boyfriend is sitting far away at the edge of the bed, eyes downcast in shame and face burning red. Jae’s body shiver at the coldness that hits his chest. He surely prefers Brian’s body heat.

 

“What’s wrong?” He asks, puzzled by his lover’s strong reaction. 

 

The human refuses to make an eye contact with him, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to go this far,” he apologizes, voice laced with guilt. Realization washes over Jae’s face, and his lips curve up in a fond smile.

 

Usually, Brian is the one to break their too-passionate make out session, or to avoid being too touchy in such situation, not to make things more heated than they already are. And Jae understands that he wants to take things slow -probably for his sake-, but this shouldn’t be too soon considering how much time they have left. They’ve already broke a lot of those norms when they not-so-officially moved in together starting the first day of their relationship. 

 

And most importantly, Jae wants this, needs it. Being with the human has opened his eyes on what ual desire actually means, what lusting after someone feels like. And he can’t imagine wanting someone as much as he wants Brian. Especially right now. 

 

Jae inches closer to his lover, giving him his best pout. “I don’t see what’s wrong with going this far.” 

 

Brian’s distressed, widened eyes meet his, and he smiles nervously at him. “Do you think you’re the only one who wants this?”

 

The human is visibly having a hard time holding back, especially with how close Jae is, and how he’s looking at him with literal bedroom eyes.

 

“Are you sure?” He asks, searching for any kind of hesitation or fear behind all that desire. 

 

The cupid smirks, throwing his arms around his neck and pressing their chests together. “Kang Brian,” he can literally feel said guy’s heart thumping harder, the low tone making his breath hitch. 

 

I want you, is that clear enough?” 

 

With his inner tease making an appearance, Jae intentionally lets his lips brush against his lover’s burning ears. That seems to tip him over the edge, last bits of self-restraint evaporating in thin air. A surprised, high pitched shriek leaves Jae when he’s suddenly pushed back against the mattress, Brian hovering over him with half-hooded eyes. 

 

“This is my last warning for you,” his voice is somehow deeper than it usually is, and it does things to Jae that he’s too embarrassed to admit. With a frustrated groan, he brings Brian’s face down by the back of his neck, meeting him halfway with his already swollen lips. 

 

“Stop talking, will you,” he orders between hungry kisses. 

 

 

And gladly, Brian does exactly that, and more

 

 

 

D-2

 

“Bri, I’m home!” 

 

The cupid drags the relatively small suitcase to the living room. Brian is exactly where he left him, sitting on the ground, back to the couch, with all of his focus on the screen of his computer. Jae drops a small kiss on top of his head, getting a happy grin in return. It falls as soon as he notices the suitcase. 

 

Jae was bidding goodbye to his friends. They all know that he’s traveling somewhere far away, and that he’s saying goodbye a bit earlier to them so that he can spend a few days with his boyfriend before leaving. However, not all of them know that ‘somewhere’ can’t be reached by human’s means of transportation. It’s better that way, he thinks. If they simply lose contact with him because of the distance, it will be less painful for them to move on. He’ll just be a passerby in their lives, no big deal. The luggage is just for the show, to make his story more believable. 

 

Brian’s expression darkens, because he knows what Jae went to the café for, and what that suitcase mean. 

 

They are running out of time. Refusing to do a countdown doesn’t make time stop, it turns out. Not looking at the calendar doesn’t prevent the days from passing by, one by one without a rest. The cupid tries his best to keep himself calm, though. He’s not sure how much he succeeds at doing so, but he hopes he’s doing better than Brian. The latter is getting restless, and has been doing a very poor job at hiding it. His excessive attempts at hiding it is high probably what’s making it too obvious. 

 

They’ve spent the last two weeks running from a place to another, as he made Jae try everything he could possibly think of. They’ve tried sports like basketball, football, tennis, and even bowling - the cupid at most of them. They even went paragliding -Brian cried midair and refused to open his eyes the whole time. Escape rooms, themed parks, public parks, skating rinks, karaoke bars, clubs, museums, art galleries, they’ve went everywhere. Jae highly doubts there’s a part of the city they didn’t visit yet.

 

All in all, there’s no slowing down the human. He’s always searching for new things to do, and making detailed plans for them. He’s barely getting any rest or sleep these days, and it’s starting to show. 

 

Brian tears his gaze from the suitcase and forces a smile when they lock eyes. Jae hates this.

 

“So I found a nearby spot- a mountain- where it’s currently snowing. It’s just a two-hour drive away, what do you think?” so that’s what he’s been doing for the whole day. He must be too excited to have found such a place, that Jae hates killing his joy with his answer. 

 

“Can’t we just stay here?” He asks in return, beaming nervously. Brian’s expectant expression falls, a confused frown forming between his brows. 

 

“Is there somewhere in particular you want to go to?” 

 

Jae sighs, before closing the other’s laptop with his palm, and sitting next to him on. “I meant here, as in here, inside this apartment.”

 

“Oh.” 

 

“As much as I appreciate your impeccable efforts, I’d rather spend some time with just you, alone and together.” He clarifies, trying his best not to slip and say ‘my last day’ or something the like. However, he doesn’t need to spell it out for his boyfriend for him to understand. Brian’s confusion melts as soon as he processes the words. His smile is still too heartbreaking to look at, although it’s a genuine one this time. 

 

“That sounds great as well. Alone and together.” 

 

 

 

D-Day

 

 

Jae has always thought that Brian is the clingiest out of the two of them, but after spending two days plastered to the poor human’s side, he starts questioning the validity of that belief. Brian doesn’t seem to mind, though, him too refusing to let go even for a few seconds. It’s understandable, though. They both are afraid that one of those touches would be their last. Jae, in particular, fears disappearing while Brian is not around, without saying goodbye. 

 

So for the last two days, they’ve barely stepped a foot outside, getting delivery whenever they get hungry, or cooking something promptly, before going back to lazying around. They play video games, and Jae finally finds something he’s good at -Brian is just too bad. They try watching some classical rom coms, but every happy ending is like a reminder of what they can never have, so they switch to plain comedies. Those do lift the mood a little bit, and yet, the tension hanging inside of the apartment is too heavy, almost tangible, that no comedy could cut through it. 

 

Maybe it’s a coping mechanism, or maybe it’s reality finally catching to him, but Brian develops some kind of word-vomit, which is way worse than his usual randomness. It’s like he’s finding it really hard to stay silent, like if he doesn’t talk, time will go faster. It doesn’t slow down either.

 

Their war against time is coming to an end soon. Way too soon if you ask Jae. It could be happening any moment now. He’ll be pulled away, and he’ll never see Brian again. His Brian.  

 

The cupid thought he’d be scared of what awaits him, but he’s not. His mind is too preoccupied worrying about Brian that he can’t bring himself to worry about his own end. What will happen to Brian? Will he be okay? How is he going to cope? Those question has been hunting him for too long, and now they spare him no mercy. The clock is ticking over his head. 

 

It’s almost midnight. They lay on Brian’s bed, the lamp on the bedside table casting a little bit of light over them. Both are pretending to be asleep, while they’re well aware that the other is awake. Through the complete silence, Jae can hear his lover’s almost strangled breath, and feel his irregular heart beats under his palm. The arms around his waist are like a steel grip, almost bruising. They don’t relax not even after an hour or two. He doesn’t mind them, him holding Brian with the same strength, same despair.

 

“I-” Brian is the one to break the silence, voice failing him as he hold back his tears. “I wish I could do something- anything- to make you stay.” Jae’s grip on his shirt tightens, “I wish I wasn’t a powerless human.”

 

The cupid has promised himself that he won’t cry, but who is he kidding, that’s impossible. Not when Brian himself is silently tearing up. He shakes his head weakly, finally finding the courage to look back to the other’s face, and into his eyes. 

 

“Believe me, you’ve done more than enough,” he musters a teary smile, “You’ve given me more than I’ve ever wished for.”

 

Brian closes his eyes, letting another silent tear slide down his face. He takes a few calming breaths, so that when he reopens his eyes, and speaks again, his voice is more composed.

 

“Will you watch over me?” 

 

There’s a silver of hope on his face, that eases some of the guilt heaving Jae’s heart. He’s always been truthful with his boyfriend, about anything and everything, expect one particular detail. He’s not intending on telling him the truth. Never. Brian is better off thinking that Jae is back to his previous life. Maybe that way it will be easier for him to bear with the pain. 

 

He caresses his cheek lovingly. “Always.” 

 

When a hopeful, weak smile adorns Brian’s lips, Jae decides that that lie is worth the guilt. 

 

“Don’t skip meals, and eat something in the morning other than just coffee,” he tells him, brushing his hair to the side softly, “Make sure to wear enough layers when the weather is cold, and don’t push your body when you’re sick.” Brian is crying again, and it takes all of Jae’s strength to keep his voice steady, “Take a vacation once in a while, don’t be a workaholic. Try to be more friendly with your colleagues, and make new friends.” His fingers brush against the human’s lips, “You have the most beautiful smile ever, so make sure to always smile, not for anyone’s sake, but yours.”

 

There’s a familiar, gentle hand on Jae’s cheek now, wiping his tears away. It’s getting harder and harder to speak, still, there’s a lot he needs to say.

 

“If you find someone, allow for yourself to fall in love again, and to be happy, cause you deserve all of that and more. You deserve to love and be loved, Brian.”

 

Brian’s lips quiver, and he shakes his head. “I love you.” He manages to say between his broken sobs, and it’s the most beautiful, and heartbreaking ‘I love you’ Jae has ever heard. It brings a genuine smile to his lips.

 

It’s on the tip of his tongue when a lightning-like energy surges through his body in an almost painful manner. His wings, for the first time in a while, spread free behind his back, white and glowing, further enlightening the previously dark room. Brian’s eyes widen in pure panic, his hold around Jae stiffens. 

 

It’s time. 

 

“I love you.” 

 

Jae lets their lips meet for one last time, before everything around him vanishes. Suddenly, he’s no longer in Brian’s room, no longer in his lover’s arms. He’s back into that all-white space, sitting in front of a high white desk. However, this time, he’s confronted with not one, but three elder cupids. 

 

The fear and panic, he waits for them to hit him, since he’s finally here, but they don’t. In his disoriented, yet unbothered state, he registers the elder cupids speaking, calling his cupid name, re-stating his case with an exaggerated amount of details. Hyeji was right. The trial goes in a very systematic way. They go over his past mistakes, the mission, the success. And once they clear that away, they go through his relationship with Brian. They read out all the rules he’s broken, and finally agree on his final punishment.

 

“Cupid J159,” one of them calls in a very monotonous way, “you are sentenced to the Extreme Punishment.”

 

After the final verdict is announced, the cupid sitting at the middle hits the gavel three times on the table. And everything goes white. 

 

-TBC-


 

1/3 of fluff (hopefully), 1/3 of a poor attempt at whatever that was (just let your imagination do the rest lol), 1/3 of tears (did you cry tho?)

the longest chapter by far, and it could've came out a lot better, but my brain is failing me these days TT__TT tell me what you think about it, and what you think will happen next =D 

Have a nice day/night guys!! Love you all <3 <3 <3