Five

Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So are you saying that you’ve been staying in Seoul for like 2 years now? And you didn’t even bother to contact me? To call me?” Seungwan asked in a loud voice as she frowned. Clearly didn’t like the newly found fact that came out from her conversation’s partner.

 

Sohee, on the other hand, could only sighed. “I have my own reason!” She pouted her lips, and that made Seungwan found it hard to not smiling at that sight. The woman in front of her looked super adorable right now, but Seungwan wouldn’t get easy on her, she wanted to tease the girl more.

 

“And what’s your reason?”

 

The other woman shook her head in response, “no, i know you, Seungwan-ah. You’re going to laugh at me.”

 

“Well, if you don’t want to tell me then i’m going to be mad at you. I won’t even speak to you!”

 

Sohee rolled her eyes, “ugh, fine! I didn’t call because i was afraid. You see Wannie, you’re a big star now. You’re Wendy Son, THE Wendy Son. The main vocalist of Red Velvet. You’re just so amazing and i’m just…me. Also, i guess i’m just scared if you are a changed person now and worse, i’m scared if you just simply forget about me. I’m not ready to find you not knowing who i am.” She sighed, looking down as she played with her own fingers.

 

Seungwan’s expression softened at this. Her hand moved to take one of Sohee’s hand and she intertwined their fingers. “Years have surely passed, but there will be no way for me to forget you. You’re one of the most important person in my life, Sohee-ah. Our memories are truly important for me. And also, you’re not just you. You’re Han Sohee. The prettiest, the cutest, the kindest, the purest, and also the most talented person in this whole world! I heard from mom that people would kill to buy your paintings, and i’m super proud of you, Sohee.”

 

The words that were coming up from Seungwan’s sweet mouth and the genuine smile planted on her lips made Sohee’s eyes watered. She bit her lower lips to stop herself from sobbing when her eyes landed on their holding hands.

 

“I miss this. I miss holding your hand like this. I miss you.” Sohee looked up to saw Seungwan. Her face screamed a longing for the slightly older girl. “I don’t know what happened to you, and i don’t want to force you to open up to me when you’re not ready. But Wannie, just like the old times, let me be a part of your life. Please let me help you to heal your wounds. Let me help you mend your broken heart.”

 

 

Joohyun sighed as she stepped out of the flower shop. She tightened her hold on the bouquet of white tulips and baby’s-breath as she felt really nervous.

 

It was their break today and Joohyun decided she would pay a visit for Seungwan at the hospital. She looked at the flower bouquet in her hand as she waited for her manager to picked her up. The flowers were beautiful and Joohyun hoped that Seungwan would like it.

 

She was feeling giddy and excited to finally able to meet her Seungwan. But also, there was part of her that was afraid if Seungwan wouldn’t want to meet her. What would she do if that really happened? And ‘her Seungwan’, r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter