Six

Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun smiled awkwardly at the sight of the tall girl. She felt really uncomfortable around Sohee. One of the reason was because the girl was a total stranger to her. Joohyun was never someone who could warming up to stranger fast since she was more of a shy and a reserved person. And also, the fact that this Sohee girl claimed she was Seungwan’s fiancé the first time they met really irked her.

 

There was no way that Seungwan would replace her and even proposing to this girl in just a span of one year right?

 

But, what if she was really telling the truth? No matter how much Joohyun wanted to deny, she couldn’t help but to felt anxious. Especially since the woman was really beautiful. She could easily passed and took the hearts of the whole nation if ever she joined Miss Korea. Joohyun sighed internally.

 

“Um Joohyun-ssi? Are you coming in?” She saw Sohee smiled and Joohyun nodded her head.

 

“Sohee-ssi, i actually have something to talk to Seungwan. Is it okay for you to leave the two of us…alone?”

 

She looked at the woman and was greeted by a warm smile.

 

“Of course you can. I’ll just go grab some coffee at the café, i think Seungwan would like some hot chocolate as well. Would you like some too, Joohyun-ssi?”

 

Joohyun shook her head, declining the offer. “I’m fine. Thank you so much, Sohee-ssi.”

 

The woman showed another smile and squeezed her shoulder, “don’t mention it.” She then excused herself without telling the girl who was still laying on the hospital bed. Sohee could sensed that Joohyun wanted to talk to Seungwan as soon as possible, so she was giving her the chance to do so.

 

Joohyun on the other hand felt bad. She judged Sohee too early and now that they had finally talked, she realized that Sohee wasn’t only beautiful by face, she was also a kind hearted woman. But still, the jealousy inside her was telling her to be careful around the other woman.

 

As Joohyun was lost in her thought, her manager came out of the room.

 

“Joohyun-ah!” He called, bringing Joohyun back to reality. Joohyun looked at him and he made a gesture to told her to go inside and talk to Seungwan.

 

The woman closed her eyes and let out a long breath before she entered the room and closing the door quietly. Her hold on the bouquet was tightened as she looked at Seungwan’s face. Seungwan was having a shocked expression and Joohyun could only showed a small smile.

 

“Hi, Seungwan-ah!” She greeted shyly before walking to where Seungwan’s bed was and handing the bouquet to the younger woman.

 

Seungwan who was still in dazed took the flowers and muttered a small thank you before she put the bouquet on the table next to her bed. Joohyun nodded her head and took a seat on the chair next to Seungwan, the one that was used by Sohee earlier.

 

There was a painful silence for a few minutes before Joohyun braved herself to talk. She took one of Seungwan’s hand as she looked up to the girl’s face. Seungwan flinched at the sudden contact and it hurt Joohyun a lot. But she didn’t let go of her hold and held the hand even tighter, but still gentle enough to not hurting Seungwan.

 

“How are you feeling? Are you feeling better?”

 

The gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter