Four

Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was raining cats and dogs outside, but no one cared since their attentions were on the door in front of them. Each of them were feeling super nervous and anxious. Amongst everyone in that room, Joohyun was seen crying. The leader who was never cry in front of her members couldn’t stop her tears from running. Her heart was aching so much and she couldn’t help but to blamed herself more and more.

 

She knew she couldn’t be the only reason for Seungwan to did what she did, but she also knew that she was one of the reason behind it.

 

Despite being a bright girl, the Son Seungwan that she knew was also someone who kept her feelings and thoughts to herself only. She might be seen as someone who talked a lot, and yeah, she talked a lot. But one thing that people never noticed was that Seungwan was always talking about everything else but herself.

 

She wouldn’t tell people about how hard it was for her during her training periods, how much those haters words hurt her feelings, and many more things. It even took Joohyun years for her to finally able to listened to all those things that always bothered Seungwan.

 

And when Seungwan already trusted her, she went away, leaving the younger girl alone in the dark. So much for being someone who really cared for her.

 

‘You don’t deserve her at all, Joohyun.’

 

As Joohyun was busy with her thoughts, Sohee finally arrived at the waiting room. The tall girl spotted Seungwan’s manager (the one that was introduced to her by Seungwan’s mom) and she made her way to them.

 

The sound of heels clicking brought everyone’s attention to the newly arrived girl. Almost everyone there was confused with the presence of the said girl. Sohee smiled weakly and bowed herself. “Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Han Sohee and i’m Seungwan’s fiancè.”

 

 

It had been two days since Sohee revelation and there she was, sitting on a chair next to Seungwan’s bed, waiting for the girl to woke up. Her mind started to wander to the night when she told the girl’s members that she was Seungwan’s fiancé. Everyone was very shocked, Sohee couldn’t blame them. It might be a very unexpected twist to them.

 

Sohee sighed, she had been waiting for this day to come, for her to finally met her fiancé again after a long time. But no, not in time like this. Not when Seungwan was lying in the hospital bed lifelessly.

 

Sohee wanted to know, she badly wanted to know what made Seungwan did what she did. She wanted to know who hurt her or what hurt her. She wanted to listen and be there for Seungwan. She wanted to help Seungwan to pick up her broken pieces and help her to heal.

 

As the girl was lost on her thought, Seungwan’s eyes fluttered open. She was having a hard time to adjust with the light, but somehow managed to do so. Seungwan looked around the room, looking confused and lost before she finally noticed a woman sitting right next to her while holding her hand.

 

Seungwan squinted her eyes, trying to get a better picture of the stranger. The girl was the definition of an absolute beauty, Seungwan thought to herself. She enjoyed watching the side profil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter