Eleven

Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sohee?”

 

Seungwan frowned as she entered her room only to found Sohee packing her things.

 

“Sohee-ah, what are you doing? Where are you going?” The woman quickly walked to Sohee and stopping the other’s hands from moving. “Hey, what’s wrong? Tell me…” Seungwan cups Sohee’s cheeks, her hands caressing the other’s soft skin as worried showed on her face.

 

Sohee, on the other hand, was just looking at Seungwan with tears brimmed on her eyes. She looked at the woman in front of her with a sad expression and wondered why couldn’t Seungwan looked at her only, why couldn’t Seungwan opened up her heart and love her just like how she loved Joohyun.

 

“Why? Why are you stopping me?” Sohee asked quietly.

 

“The woman of your dream is now reciprocate your feelings. You don’t need me here anymore, Seungwan…” The tears were finally running down her cheeks. The love of her life was right here, right in front of her, but Sohee couldn’t help but to feel that Seungwan was too far to reach. She was here but it felt like she wasn’t. Sohee thought that maybe Seungwan wasn’t made for her, Seungwan wasn’t meant to love her.

 

But, why? Why can’t she be the one for Seungwan?

 

On the other hand, Seungwan felt her heart beat so fast. She panicked, Seungwan was scared. Yes, she admit she loved how Joohyun leaned her body on her. She loved their close proximity and how their skin touched each other’s. But deep down, she knew that her love for the older woman has lessened and there was a blossoming feelings she got for her childhood friend.

 

So she panicked. She was scared that Sohee would leave her again, and this time was for real.

 

Seungwan was about to lose her mind when her doctor’s voice ringed inside her head.

 

‘Take a deep breath, Seungwan-ssi. Take a deep breath.’ And so Seungwan did.

 

After a few seconds of silence, Seungwan broke it with a pleading voice. She shook her head as she rested her forehead on Sohee’s. “No, you’re wrong. I’m— i’m stupid and i’m sorry for that, Sohee. I should’ve known better. I was a fool, and this fool needs you the most. I’m sorry for what i did and i’m very sorry you have to see that. I’ve made a promise to you and i’m going to fulfill that. Not because i feel obliged to do so, but because i know that i like you.”

 

Seungwan then took one of Sohee’s hand and placed it on her chest. “My heart has started to beat again because of you…”

 

She looked at the woman’s face and showed a genuine smile. Her free hand made it’s way to Sohee’s cheek and wiped the tears away from her beautiful face. “I am a fool, but i know what i want now. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter