Ten

Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just 5 am in the morning, but Seungwan had already wide awake. She was looking up at the ceiling as her mind was replaying the scenes of what happened last night, the desperate look on Joohyun’s face and the heartbroken look on Sohee’s.

 

If she had to be honest, she had never expected this kind of situation to happen, ever. And now that it did, Seungwan felt ed up. She was still very much in love with Joohyun, but she also couldn’t lie about her new blossoming feeling for Sohee.

 

Sohee was like a sun in Seungwan’s life. In such a short time, she managed to brought warmth for Seungwan’s cold-hard life, making Seungwan realized that there was still a lot of beautiful things in this world. Seungwan was excited to explore more of what this world could offer together with Sohee, not until Joohyun came back in the picture.

 

Joohyun confused Seungwan with her love confession. When she was finally ready to move on, Joohyun came offering the love that Seungwan desperate to have back then.

 

Seungwan sighed. She didn’t know what should she do, whom should she choose. She then looked to her side only to saw Sohee’s peaceful state and that was enough to make her smile. In instant, all her messy thoughts went away. Seungwan moved closer to the sleeping girl and wrapped her arms around her small waist. She hid her face in the crook of her childhood friend’s neck and took a deep breath, enjoying the calming smell from Sohee’s body. Not long after, Seungwan went back to her peaceful sleep with Sohee around her arms.

 

 

Joohyun walked to the dining room while rubbing her eyes only to found three of her members sitting there. They were talking while eating their cereals and not noticing her at all.

 

“Where’s Seungwan?” Instead of greeting them a good morning, she asked about Seungwan’s whereabout first. The three members then looked at Joohyun’s direction and shook their heads.

 

“I think Seungwan and Sohee are still sleeping. Want me to wake them up, eonnie?” Seulgi asked which Joohyun replied by shaking her head. “No, it’s okay, Seulgi. Go back and enjoy your breakfast. I’ll wake them up.”

 

Joohyun didn’t wait for the younger’s reply as she walked to where Seungwan room was. As she had arrived in front of Seungwan’s door, she knocked on it a few times. Joohyun frowned when she heard no response from Seungwan nor Sohee. She then decided to just open the door and went inside the room.

 

The eldest girl in the group casually walked inside until her legs stop moving. Joohyun stared at the sight in front of her as tears started to form in her eyes. She bit her lower lips when the tears finally rolled down on her cheeks. She felt like her heart was getting stabbed thousand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter