Seven

Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘I’m really sorry for making you think that i don’t return your feelings when in fact i do. I always do, Seungwan.’

 

“Wannie?”

 

“Wan…?”

 

“Seungwan!”

 

Seungwan felt someone pinched her cheek as she was busy replaying every single words Joohyun said before in her mind. She looked at the culprit, feeling bad as soon as she realized how worried Sohee looked right now.

 

“I’m sorry, Sohee-ya. What did you say?”

 

The other woman sighed as she shook her head. “Are you okay, Seungwan? You look very troubled right now, i’m really worried.” The hand that was pinching her cheek before was now caressing it. And gosh, if Seungwan had to be honest, she loved it a lot. It felt right. The way Sohee’s soft skin touched hers, she never felt this loved before.

 

“I am fine. Sorry, i was zoning out earlier.” She smiled, leaning more into Sohee’s touch.

 

Sohee felt her cheeks getting warm as Seungwan did so. “Um, about what your parents said earlier when Joohyun-ssi was still around, what do you think about it?”

 

“Which one?” Seungwan took Sohee’s hand that was still on her face with her own hand and brought it to her lips. She gave the woman’s hand a loving kiss.

 

The action made Sohee’s heart beat faster and she was sure that her cheeks were as red as a tomato now.

 

“U—uh, about our arranged m-marriage?”

 

Seungwan stopped her action. She stayed silent for a few minutes and it made Sohee felt anxious. She was scared of the possibility of Seungwan rejecting the idea. Sohee had been in love with Seungwan since forever. Even though they had been separated before, never once she stopped loving this childhood friend of hers. She would be feeling completely lost if Seungwan decided to marry someone that was not her.

 

‘But as long as she’s happy then i’ll be happy too, right?’

 

“What about you, Sohee? Do you want this arranged marriage? Do you want to marry me? Are you willing to take me, this broken woman as your wife?” Seungwan looked at Sohee right in her eyes and for the first time in forever, Sohee finally could see the vulnerable self Seungwan hid behind her usual bright smile.

 

So Sohee smiled and she nodded her head firmly. She was never this sure before. “I do. I’ll always do, Seungwan.”

 

The tears she was holding was finally running down her cheeks. Seungwan took a deep breath before she wiped her tears away.

 

“I am a broken soul, Sohee. There are so many things that have happened in my life. I’m not the same Seungwan i used to be. My heart, it was broken by someone whom i deeply love. It was broken into pieces and i never bothered to pick up all the broken pieces to heal it. But now that you are here, i know that it’s finally time for me to heal myself and move on. So, if you would wait for me, then one day i would be on my knee proposing to you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter