Ha, Simp

Just Friends!

“Look at this set! And this uwaa~ and this, too!”

 

“...Not too expensive, please?”

 

“Hm? Did you say something?”

 

“N-Nothing! You can take anything you want, babygirl!”

 

“Thanks daddy!”

 

Meanwhile, Chaewon, Nako, and Yuri are sitting outside the bookstore. While they didn’t directly cause the demise of half of Hitomi’s colored pencils, they conspired with Minjoo and thus, guilty. Chaewon is innocent, but since she talked with the shady trio during the “social-distancing”, she’s automatically guilty, too.

 

And their punishments are: 1) accompany Hitomi shopping for the new colored pencil set. 2) pay for her lunch for two days and 3) let Minjoo suffer by the hands of HellTomi.

 

Since Minjoo is the main culprit, she is the one who will personally accompany Hitomi on choosing her new colored pencil set. The others are merely an .

 

And now, still sitting at the bench in front of the bookstores are the previous guilty trio. But now, each one of them is holding a cone of ice cream. Mintchoco for Nako and Chaewon and cotton candy flavor for Yuri.

 

From the front door, Chaewon can see how Hitomi takes everything she has her eyes on inside the shopping bag. Whenever Minjoo shows discomfort, Hitomi will turn around and give the frog avatar a glare, like she wanted to remind her about the colored pencils she killed.

 

Seeing how uncontrolled Hitomi is being, Chaewon, for the first time ever, feels bad for Minjoo. And Yuri, considering how the money she’s going to use is Yuri’s. “She won’t drain your savings, right?” Chaewon asks Yuri, whose attention is solely focused on her Twitter page. “Ya, Jo Yuri!”

 

“Nah,” Yuri answers her with a hiss, annoyed that Chaewon breaking her delulu thought. “Minjoo returned my card after the bell. She’s using her own money to pamper her Hitomi, now.” She raises her head, then beams out a proud smirk for her two companies to see. "She might be a poor beggar, but she knows how to treat her Hitomi like a queen."

 

“Huh,” Nako smirks, pausing mid-. She doesn’t miss how Yuri added a her before Hitomi’s name. Twice. “So Minjoo is a simp, after all.”

 

Yuri mirrors her smirk. “Preaching to the choir, Nako-chan.”