Her Body Language tells everything

Signs you have a chance: Miyeon Edition

Maybe Jisoo unnie is wrong..

Miyeon is walking with Minnie and Yuqi when Soojin and Shuhua pass by them and greet them a little, Shuhua smiles shyly at Miyeon. Miyeon just smiles back and has a confused conversation at her head. 

“Those two a thing already?” Yuqi asks. Miyeon suddenly pouts as she remembers that Shuhua declared she has a crush or in love with Seo Soojin.

“I don't know, no one is making it official. What’s stopping Shuhua?” Minnie asks. 

“I like Shuhua a lot though…” Miyeon whispered but the two completely heard it. 

“Hey, find someone else already,” Yuqi said.

 

“So the second sign dump, her actions~, her body is language tells everything. She is unsure that’s why her body just reacts on its own. Try observing it,” Jisoo said. 

“What if i just misunderstood it?” Miyeon asks. 

“Well… you can just confirm it by asking her later,” Jisoo said while rolling her eyes. “Anyway, that’s the second sign~” Jisoo said with a big smile.

 

Shuhua and Miyeon both in the cafe doing their homeworks. Sometimes they sit in front of each other but sometimes Shuhua likes to sit next to Miyeon. 

“I’m sleepy,” Shuhua complained in her baby tone. Miyeon wants to kiss those fluffy cheeks but she stops herself and acts cool. “Why is it so hard?!” Shuhua said and rested her head at Miyeon’s shoulder. 

I should stop thinking about that sign huhu..

Miyeon is internally debating however she’s back with reality when Shuhua starts tapping Miyeon’s palm with her index finger. Miyeon’s heart started beating so fast at Shuhua’s action. It’s the first time that Shuhua has done it. 

“Is it hard? Do you want me to teach you?” Miyeon asks. Shuhua sighs and just intertwines their hands together. Miyeon gulps as her heart suddenly stops beating. 

“Yes, please,” Shuhua said. Looking at Miyeon while pouting. 

Heart please function!!

 

Miyeon also noticed that the queen of eye contact can’t look at her in the eyes for so long. Miyeon always looks at Shuhua in the eyes however Shuhua always breaks eye contact. Miyeon is quite sad about it because she thinks Shuhua doesn't like looking at her.   

“After finals, let’s celebrate and go out,” Shuhua said. They’re in their favorite cafe near their university. 

“Sure, let’s do that,” Miyeon said. Miyeon tries to look into Shuhua's eyes but Shuhua avoids it as fast as possible. 

 

 “She doesn't look me at the eyes!!” Miyeon whines at Jisoo. Jisoo visits Miyeon at her house to raid Miyeon’s refrigerator. 

“Miyeon! Jisoo! Dinner’s ready!” They heard Miyeon’s mom shout. 

“Sis, I’m hungry so I won’t confuse you as much. She probably feels awkward because her heart is probably beating so fast!” Jisoo said and about to open the door. 

“Huh… She likes Soojin and she probably thinks I’m ugly,” Miyeon said. Jisoo just shakes her head.

“No one will deny your beauty Miyeon, only yourself,” Jisoo scolded Miyeon. “C’mon, she definitely thinks you’re so beautiful that’s why she can’t look at you properly. You’re so childish, let’s eat, I’m hungry!!” Jisoo said. Miyeon just pouted. 

 

Miyeon waits for Shuhua to go out from her room so that they will eat at their favorite restaurant.

“You’re here,” Shuhua is surprise to see Miyeon then Miyeon smiles awkwardly. 

“So you want to eat before going home?” Miyeon asks. Shuhua just nods and links arms with Miyeon with a smile. 

Is this Shuhua??

 

--------------------

OMG ended already huhu 😭

May Idle comeback at summer.

Enjoy~