She confines in you

Signs you have a chance: Miyeon Edition

“What the hell are you doing?” Jisoo asks as she sees Miyeon doing push ups in her room.

“Shuhua might ask me to carry her again, I need to carry her for a long time!” Miyeon said. Jisoo sighs and just lays down at Miyeon’s bed.

“Cupid must love you so much,”

 

“She shares her secrets to you, you’re the first person she will tell and she trusts you. That’s a big factor. Especially when she tells it to you first,” Jisoo said then Miyeon nods. “You really scored if she does that,”

“Just what if, just what if because she trusts me as a friend?” Miyeon asks.

“Well yeah, it can happen. That’s where you're gonna observe her body language too. How she tells it to you, and what she tells you. You’re the first one to know when she is happy and sad.” Jisoo said. “That’s the fifth sign,”

 

Miyeon pouted as she remembered what Jisoo said. Miyeon looks at Shuhua who is sitting in front of her in the library again. Miyeon's first impression of Shuhua is someone who came from a romantic manhwa. Miyeon is sure to be hit by a cupid so hard.

“Stop staring, I know I’m beautiful,” Shuhua said, then Miyeon just smiled.

“Yeah, can’t help it,” Miyeon said. Shuhua just smiled too.

“You know, that dance teacher is really annoying, don’t tell it to others okay? A lot of students admire her, even Yuqi admires her however she is so biased!! Like how come she always compliments that student even if she looks so stiff? That student gave her expensive stuff! Ugh!” Shuhua complained. Miyeon just nods.

“Good thing I don’t take dance,” Miyeon said. “Must be hard on you,” Miyeon caresses Shuhua’s hair.

“It’s just unfair,” Shuhua said.

“Do you want ice cream? I will treat you to make you feel better,” Miyeon said to pouty Shuhua. Shuhua just pouted and smiled a little.

 

“You have ice cream here,” Shuhua said and wiped Miyeon’s lips using her thump. Miyeon tries not to melt to the floor.

Is Shuhua becoming sweet to me lately or have I just noticed it now?

“Thanks,” Miyeon said. Shuhua smiled at Miyeon.

“You know, when I’m sad you're the first one to know,” Shuhua said. Miyeon just looks at her and signs her to continue. “You will not ask more and you will just listen to me until I pour out all my emotions. Then you will tell me I’m cute and you will treat me to food. After that I’m fine, like I’m not mad anymore.” Shuhua said. “You will not interfere with me however you will still educate me in a good way which I really admire,” Shuhua said.

“Woah, so that’s how you see me, I’m thankful,” Miyeon said.

“That’s how everyone sees you. However, that makes me sad, I want to know something they don’t about you, I want to tell them I know you better than others. I want to be arrogant for knowing you more,” Shuhua said and pouted. Miyeon’s eyes widened at the sudden confession of Shuhua. Miyeon gulp and bring her ice cream down.

“You know something already though,” Miyeon said, then Shuhua looked at Miyeon with confused eyes. “When I say I like you, I really do. Not I’m joking or whatever, I really like you for real,” Miyeon said then blush started to appear. “Well you see me blushing a lot, that’s rare for everyone you know,” Miyeon said then covered her face because she felt embarrassed. Shuhua just chuckled.

“Yeah, you blushing is really my favorite sight,” Shuhua said while laughing and Miyeon laughed along with her.

 

“That’s great!” Jisoo said.

“Woah, you will have a girlfriend now, huh? I always thought, you will be straight out of us because you dated a bad boy,” Jennie said. Miyeon sigh.

“Well, that’s what I thought too,” Miyeon said and ate her cake. “Then I saw her then wow I see the light, is she an angel? Questions starting to appear in my blank mind, like, woah, what’s her name? What’s her major? Woah, where did she live? Who are her friends? What’s her number?” Miyeon explained to them. They’re in a cafe near Miyeon’s school, where she and Shuhua frequently visit.

“How did you manage to talk to her gay panics?” Jennie asks Jisoo. Jisoo chuckle.

“Well, she endured mine too,” Jisoo said then they laugh.

 

“I wonder why I end up beside you too, you know?” Miyeon said to Shuhua.

“What do you mean?” Shuhua asks.

“Well, before you look so far away from me, but now I can easily approach you. I’m quite proud of myself,” Miyeon said.

“Yeah, you have a real guts, which I’m so glad that you have,” Shuhua said.

“Why?” Miyeon asks.

“Because I like it, I like it that you’re there and I’m happy,” Shuhua said. Miyeon starts blushing again. “This view is really my favorite,” Shuhua said as she successfully makes Miyeon blush.

 

-----------------------------------

I wish Shuhua is like this to Miyeon for real huhu