She is Jealous

Signs you have a chance: Miyeon Edition

Miyeon is hanging out with Minnie and they sit next so close to each other to bother each other.

“Stop!!” Minnie complained as Miyeon lay down on Minnie's lap. “It’s hot!!”

“But you like it!” Miyeon said then Minnie tried removing her Miyeon’s head.

“I don’t!” Minnie said. “Yuqi help me!!” Minnie said.

“Suffer,” Yuqi said then they laugh. Shuhua just rolled her eyes at the sight.

 

“Hey,” Miyeon greeted Shuhua as they met in their favorite cafe. Miyeon also doesn't know when this cafe will become their meeting place aside from the library.

“...” Shuhua doesn't even look at Miyeon. “I already ordered your food, eat,” Shuhua didn't even greet back too. Miyeon somehow feels nervous and feels she did something wrong.

“Oh okay,”

They keep quiet, Shuhua and Miyeon just eat their food in silence.

“Did I do something wrong?” Miyeon asks. Shuhua looked at Miyeon with her resting face. Miyeon gulp.

“None,” Shuhua said.

“Why are you like that then?” Miyeon said. Shuhua sighs and puts her fork down then crosses her arms.

“Do you like Minnie so much?” Shuhua asks. Miyeon gives her a confused face.

“Oh, NO!” Miyeon shouts as she realizes what Shuhua asks.

“I only fool around with her, her reaction is funny,” Miyeon explained. Shuhua raised her eyebrow. “Really,” Miyeon said.

 

“The stupid sign is she jealous for everything, so be careful,” Jisoo said.

“Is Jennie unnie like that?” Miyeon asks, then Jisoo sighs. “Maybe not everyone is like that,”

“Based on what I hear about your crush, they are somehow similar. However, if she is jealous, she probably likes you as a potential lover,” Jisoo said then Miyeon just nods.

 

“Plus, how come you are always so sweet to everyone?” Shuhua asks. Miyeon gulp.

“I think it’s part of my personality,” Miyeon chuckled. Shuhua rolled her eyes.

“Then that’s where the problem comes from. Your future lover will have a problem with it,” Shuhua said and started eating again. Miyeon sighs but she smiles.

“You will have a problem with it?” Miyeon asks Shuhua to look at Miyeon with a shocked face. Miyeon just smiled at Shuhua.

“What are you saying?!” Shuhua said and looked away as Miyeon started laughing.

“Wow, you’re really so cute,” Miyeon said.

 

“Stop mentioning how cute Yuqi! I’m cuter, okay!” Shuhua said as they walked. Miyeon just smiles and nods.

“Yeah, cuter, so Shuhua. Hm. Who do you like more? Me or Soojin?” Miyeon nervously asks. Miyeon knows she stands no chance at Shuhua but she still want to to see Shuhua’s reaction.

“...” Shuhua just looked at Miyeon with a blank face.

“Sorry, it probably makes you uncomfortable, you don’t have to answer,” Miyeon said. Shuhua looked away and sigh.

“Soojin unnie is someone I look up to, she takes care of me, listens to me even though it’s hard to understand me. She cooks for me when I only know how to eat ramen and snacks. She tolerates my loud personality. I’m really thankful to her,” Shuhua said, then Miyeon just listened.

“I really like Soojin unnie, however,” Miyeon looked at Shuhua. “Someone is really good at making me feel so special,” Shuhua said and smiled at Miyeon. Miyeon blush at it. Shuhua chuckles at Miyeon’s reaction so Shuhua rans.

“Hey! Wait for me!” Miyeon said and chased Shuhua. It’s already night and the two of them are having fun.

 

“So I will see you tomorrow,” Miyeon said. Shuhua just nods and smiles at Miyeon.

“Yeah, plus, starting tomorrow, stop making me jealous. It might get you in trouble in the future,” Shuhua said. Miyeon is shocked to hear that so she just nods fast. I will not do it again!” Miyeon said then Shuhua just waved goodbye.

Miyeon starts jumping around the building while smiling so big.

“You make me feel special too,” Miyeon said to herself after picturing Shuhua’s smile at her mind.

-----------------------

What do you think about this chapter? Any thoughts? Thank you for reading~