She treats you special

Signs you have a chance: Miyeon Edition

“It’s about time,” Jisoo said to Miyeon who is blankly looking outside of the window. “For you to be happy,” Jisoo said.

 

“I’m happy already,” Miyeon said. Jisoo just sighs. “Even though we might not end up together, I’m happy because I don’t regret loving her,” Miyeon added.

“The last sign is that she treats you Special. Like you’re the only one for her, not based on words only but her actions. Her efforts for you, her respect for you, and her love for you,” Jisoo said.

“Last sign already? Well, somehow, she makes me feel special,” Miyeon said while smiling. “Let’s just hope, I’m not the only one feeling this way,” Miyeon said. “What percentage is my chance on her?”

“100%,”

 

“Baby, I’m going to be late for a while, wait for me at the café,”

“Love, I’m going to practice, will you accompany me?”

“I just don’t want to be tired, so please babe~”

“Make sure you eat on time then I’m happy, love!”

“I need to pay Yuqi,” Minnie said as she read the last message of Shuhua.

“Yes, yes!” Yuqi said. “Shuhua is so obvious though!” Yuqi added.

“How? I mean-“Minnie is cut off by Soyeon.

“You see, Shuhua is always looking for Miyeon unnie, Shuhua looks happier with Miyeon,” Soyeon said.

“Plus Shuhua seeks advice from me too~, she doesn’t say who but it’s obvious that it’s Miyeon unnie!” Yuqi said.

“That’s cheating!” Minnie said.

“Just admit you lose,” Soojin said.

 

 

 

“Shuhua, I have something to ask,” Miyeon said as they eat their dinner together. Shuhua looks at Miyeon with a knowing smile.

“What is it?” Shuhua asks.

“I love you, what will be your response?” Miyeon said. Miyeon's face looks so serious so Shuhua chuckles at the sight of it. “What’s funny?”

“Your face, of course, the answer will be I love you too,” Shuhua said so confidently that it makes Miyeon’s eyes widen.

“How? When?” Miyeon asks.

“Since before, you big idiot!” Shuhua teased. “I need to seek for Jisoo unnie help just to make you notice me,” Shuhua added with a sigh. Miyeon’s eyes widened to it.

“HUH!?” Miyeon asks. “What do you mean I don’t notice you?! I always look at you!” Miyeon said.

“I mean, you always look like you gave up on me, it’s upset me and you always think I prefer Soojin unnie over you when I’m about to kill Yuqi for flirting with you!” Shuhua argued back.

“Is that so?” Miyeon said. “Am I really this stupid??” Miyeon asks herself. “When first??! Huh? When?”

“When what?” Shuhua asks.

“When did you start liking me?”

 

Shuhua looks at the roses in her hands, it’s given by her second favorite unnie, Miyeon. Miyeon confessed to her multiple times even Shuhua regretted her, Miyeon still continued loving her. It’s different from others, normally people will just talk behind her back or will not love her anymore to look for someone else who will accept them. However, Miyeon is really different.

Shuhua sighs as she looks at the window to see Miyeon dancing excitedly along with Yuqi after Shuhua accepts the roses. Shuhua unknowingly smiles at the sight of happy Miyeon. Soojin who witnessed it goes to Shuhua.

“Isn’t about time to stop using me now as your scapegoat?” Soojin said.

“When did I do that?” Shuhua asks.

“Every time someone confesses to you, you will say you like someone else and it’s me, however, you never put a label on us,” Soojin said. Shuhua’s eyes widened. “Look, don’t take this personally but please, stop using me to reject people. It hurts me too since you haven’t done anything yet people assume I turn you down,” Soojin said then Shuhua sighs.

“Sorry,” Shuhua said.

“Give Miyeon unnie a chance, you will never see someone like her again in your life,” Soojin said. “If I were to be honest, I’m kind of envious because you have her,” Soojin said. “She’s perfect in any angle, cherish her,”

“I will, thank you,” Shuhua said.

 

Shuhua smiles at the memories. They’re holding hands as they go home, and Miyeon realizes all the stuff happening around her. Yuqi vanishes suddenly when Shuhua will come, Soojin will leave them alone and Shuhua will sweetly smile at her. Miyeon sighs when she realizes why she did not notice it earlier.

I must be scared to get hurt again…

Miyeon smiles as she looks at Shuhua. Miyeon wants to take it slow with Shuhua, no need to rush things, Miyeon likes the way they are right now.

“Unnie, I love you,” Shuhua suddenly confessed. “I haven’t said it properly,” Shuhua said.

“100%,”

Miyeon sighs as she smiles while she remembers Jisoo saying it. It’s really hundred percent. Miyeon feels special already just looking at Shuhua.

“I know that you love me already, you told me that multiple times, I love you a lot too,” Shuhua said.

“I love you more though,” Miyeon said. Shuhua laughed at it as she finally let butterflies in her stomach travel.

“Are you ready?” Shuhua asks, then Miyeon looks at her confused. “Are you ready for my love? Cause I will make you feel special every day,”

Miyeon shyly smiled and blushed at Shuhua’s word. Miyeon sighs and closes the gap between them, Miyeon kisses Shuhua at the sidewalk, under the streetlight, under the full moon with a lot of stars. Miyeon breaks the kiss after a minute.

“I love you, it’s will be me who will makes you feel more special than ever,”

“I love you more,”

“No, I love you so much!”

“I love you!”

“I love you too!”

Two of them laugh as they hug each other so tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bonus:

“My money…” Minnie said after witnessing Miyeon and Shuhua. They actually eat in the same place but the two haven’t noticed Minnie and Yuqi.

“HA! I will make you buy the most expensive beef in the world!” Yuqi said. Minnie just pouted and sighs. “Anyway, are you okay?” Yuqi asks. Minnie looks at Yuqi.

“What?” Minnie asks.

“Didn’t you like Miyeon unnie?” Yuqi asks.

“I’m fine, it’s just seeing this happy Miyeon, I don’t regret it,” Minnie said.

“Well, right,” Yuqi said. Minnie just pouts and smiles as she sighs.

“It’s fine, that’s life,” Minnie said.

 

~Fin~

----------

That’s the ending of Miyeon edition. Thank you for reading even though I know my stories aren’t that interesting but I’m very thankful that you guys still comment and read it. May (G)I-DLE have a comeback this summer!

 

P.S.

 

Please pray for the people, color shouldn’t be a problem in our world. Please remind yourself to be kind to everyone no matter the color of their skin.