She enjoys your company

Signs you have a chance: Miyeon Edition

 

Miyeon is alone with Shuhua in the dance practice room. Shuhua stays late in order to catch up with the rest because she thinks she is still lacking a lot.

“You’re good enough though,” Miyeon assures Shuhua that she is doing well. Miyeon insists on waiting for Shuhua because it’s dangerous for a pretty girl to go home alone.

“It’s still not enough,” Shuhua said. Miyeon watches Shuhua dance, Miyeon smiles as she sees improvement at Shuhua’s move.

“You’re enough for me though,” Miyeon murmurs to herself not knowing Shuhua heard it. Shuhua sighs and stops the music and goes to Miyeon who is sitting at the corner.

“Let’s play!” Shuhua said and Miyeon just gave her a confused face.

“What do you mean?” Miyeon asks. Shuhua pulled Miyeon in front of the glass.

“Let’s dance together!” Shuhua said.

What Shuhua had in mind is to dance with Miyeon romantically however Miyeon is in a different mind. Miyeon played a random song. Miyeon looks dance comically with her legs and arms just swaying together making Shuhua’s laugh so loud.

“What are you doing!?” Shuhua asked and copied Miyeon’s dance. They continued their ridiculous dance battle. The one who has a weirder dance wins, so it’s Shuhua.

“I can’t beat you with it, really,” Miyeon said as she sat down on the floor.

“Well, it’s because I’m good!” Shuhua said as she joined Miyeon on the floor. Shuhua is feeling tired from practicing and playing with Miyeon so she lay down at Miyeon’s lap.

“Tired?” Miyeon asks as she pat Shuhua’s head. “Rest then take a shower before we go home,” Miyeon said. Shuhua just stayed quiet.

“Unnie,” Shuhua called Miyeon. Still laying down at Miyeon lap.

“Yeah?” Miyeon asks.

“Can you carry me to shower room? I’m so tired!” Shuhua complained. “Carry me, the bridal style, can you?” Shuhua asks.

Miyeon gulp because of how Shuhua looks

SO PRETTY MY GOD!

Miyeon sighs to calm herself down. Miyeon’s nod and removes Shuhua’s head in her lap.

“Of course I can!” Miyeon said. Miyeon’s been going to the gym and her biceps are what her fan girls are going crazy about. However Miyeon is not sure about bridal style. Miyeon prays she won’t fail.

“Really?” Shuhua said.

Miyeon gathers all her energy to lift Shuhua and Miyeon spins her around. Shuhua screamed and laughed. Miyeon only lasts for 7 seconds.

“Wow, you really can!” Shuhua said and gave Miyeon a trumps up.

“See, I told you!” Miyeon said as she caught her breath.

That’s hella tiring…

"I will take a shower, wait for me,” Shuhua said.

 

“She loves being with you and genuinely happy being you as her company. That’s the fourth sign. She enjoys going out with you and being with you in general,” Jisoo said as she drank Miyeon’s ice coffee. Miyeon nods at it

“Well, she’s happy with me, I guess?” Miyeon said.

“Yeah, I’m sure,” Jisoo said.

 

Miyeon and Shuhua walk next to each other. Miyeon noticed Shuhua Isn't using her bike lately.

“Hey, I’m just curious, why aren’t you using your bike anymore? Is it broken? Do you want me to fix it?” Miyeon said. Shuhua shook her head.

“Well, maybe walking is good too. My bike isn’t broke. What about you? Why aren’t you using your expensive car?” Shuhua asks.

“Ah, that. Well… I want to be with you more so I’m not using it. Things go slowly when we walk.” Miyeon said.

“Then that’s the same for me,” Shuhua said while smiling at Miyeon.

Heart, please calm down!!!!

“You are there, I’m assured that I’m safe, plus, I want to be with you more,” Shuhua continued, however, not looking at Miyeon anymore as her face started to blush.

“I-I am too, yeah,” Miyeon said while blushing. “Oh my stomach hurts!” Miyeon said and touched her stomach then Shuhua worried hold Miyeon.

“What happened? Are you okay?” Shuhua asks and caresses Miyeon’s stomach.

“Yeah, there are too many butterflies,” Miyeon said while smiling lovely to Shuhua. Shuhua is shocked at Miyeon’s answer and pushes her.

“Oh! Really you! You got me worried for a second!” Shuhua said but blushed at it. Miyeon laughed at it.

I really love her!!

 

---------------------

That TJ vlives awakens all of us HAHAHAHA 

 

Enjoy~~~