She always makes time for you

Signs you have a chance: Miyeon Edition

Miyeon sighs because she knows that the first sign will never happen or maybe because she didn’t pay enough attention.  

“Here my little minion, you see if someone likes you, that person will make time for you no matter how hectic their schedules are!” Jisoo said. 

“It sounds impossible for Shuhua to do that for me…” 

“Try it!! You never know until you try, no wonder you’re still single for 2 years now,” Jisoo said 

“Hey!” Miyeon said then Jisoo laughed at her.

 

Miyeon and Shuhua are both in the library, sitting in front of each other as always. Miyeon sighs and starts thinking when she and Shuhua always end up in the library. Maybe because Shuhua likes libraries too? Miyeon doesn't know but she likes it because when Miyeon mentions she likes the library Shuhua just nods but she ends up with her in the library.  

“Hmm, you will be busy for the finals, aren't you?” Miyeon asks. Shuhua looks at Miyeon and nods. 

“Why do you ask?” Shuhua asks. Miyeon mustered all her courage to ask this. 

“I just want to ask you for a movie date to loosen some stress…” Miyeon said shyly and prepared herself to get rejected again by this goddess in front of her. 

“Sure,” Shuhua said without second thought. Miyeon drops the book she’s reading on the table making a loud sound. “What?” Shuhua asks. Miyeon looks at her confused. 

“Did you just agree?” Miyeon wants confirmation then Shuhua nods. “Aren’t you busy just like what you said just now?” 

“Yeah, but I can make time since I need to loosen up too,” Shuhua slowly looks away. “So what time will you pick me up!?” Shuhua asks, then Miyeon just nods. 

“Yeah, I will pick you up at 6, I guess,” Miyeon said and picked up the book again on the table. 

 

Miyeon waits patiently in front of Shuhua’s condominium building. Wearing all black, black t-shirt and black tight jeans with her jacket on as Shuhua might feel cold later and of course, her black cap. 

“Full black again?” Shuhua asks then Miyeon nods and smiles at the girl in front of her, who looks so sweet at her plain black spaghetti top tucked into her jeans. “Why are you looking at me?” Shuhua asks, then Miyeon shakes her head. 

“Nothing, the usual, you’re beautiful,” Miyeon said, then Shuhua just looked again and began walking so Miyeon followed her.

 

“Is the movie good?” Miyeon asks. Shuhua smiles at Miyeon and nods. “Glad to know,” Miyeon said. Miyeon and Shuhua start walking while bickering again as usual but to Miyeon it’s fun. 

“That character is an though, why do you like those types?” Shuhua asks. 

“What’s wrong with it? Those characters need some love too plus the guy is hot!” Miyeon said.

“What do you mean hot!? Are tattoos hot? His lips are too thick too!” Shuhua added. 

  “You can’t just judge it by appearance, why are you mad? I Just said he looks hot,” Miyeon said. 

“You said it because that character looks like your ex!” Shuhua said then Miyeon got shocked. “Okay sorry i didn’t mean to say it like that,” Shuhua said. 

Miyeon just smiles and sees Shuhua looking so cold. Miyeon takes off her jacket and puts it in Shuhua.

“So do your usual stuff, do cheesy stuff with her as always,” Jisoo said.

Miyeon shakes her head remembering Jisoo’s voice. 

“It’s fine, however, I like the person who is in front of me though,” Miyeon said then started running after she said it. She felt embarrassed. 

“Stop running!” Shuhua said then Miyeon stopped. 

“Sorry, I sound so cheesy and I don't like it,” Miyeon said then Shuhua laughed at Miyeon. 

“Then why did you say it in the first place?” Shuhua asks while chuckling. 

Because I heard a demon’s voice.. Jisoo’s stupid smile appear at Miyeon’s head. 

“Nothing, I just want you to know,” Miyeon said then smiled at Shuhua. 

 

“If you have time, maybe, like, can we eat breakfast tomorrow?” Miyeon shyly asks as Shuhua gives her back her jacket. Shuhua looked at Miyeon with a chic smile. 

“I can make time for you as always,” Shuhua said with a gentle smile. 

 

Ugh, I’m really in love!

 

-----

Welcome back to my sign series and its time its Miyeon!