Chapter 9

Surprising my Long Distance Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook~

"Stop filming me!"

"Okay, I'll stop."

"You already said that 10 times now! Kookoo, put down your camera."

"But you have yours, that's a bit, unfair babe."

"This is for the vlog. And I already stop an hour ago, but you didn't! You told me to enjoy today..." 

"Okay. okay. Why don't we go buy souvenirs for Hoseok hyung and Taehyung?"

"Right! Taetae told me to bring him some... Let's go!" Jimin cheered walking in front of me. I am just here smiling like a whipped man, yes, I am.

"Kookoo! Let's go!" I ran to catch up and grab his hands, he blushed and sway our hands. Wow, who would have thought after the fight yesterday I will still have him beside me. I thought he will not forgive me and travel back home without hearing my apologies and explanation but he didn't. I'm lucky, so lucky. 

"Babe. Do you think Yoongi hyung will like this?" Jimin hyung asked, we arrived at the mall and already purchase different things in different stores but we are still here.

"Why do you need to give him something? It's not his birthday or anything. You also bought something for Jin hyung and Rapmon hyung." I asked.

"Because he takes care of you and always being patient even if he's grumpy. Same with Jinnie and Joonie hyung, baby." He explained still checking every clothes around us. I just sigh and take a seat on the small couch I found and watch him walk around the store.

 

 

 

"-Aby. Baby! Kookoo wake up!"

"Hmmn?"

"Wake up. We can go now." He said, blinking in confusion I notice at least 6 shopping bags in his hands and based on the logo some of them are not from this store.

"You left me here?"

"Well you are sleeping and I don't want to wake you up. So I asked the store employee if you can take a nap. She said okay since they don't have a lot of customers today. Then I went out to look around and of course come back here. Let's go hom-Hey baby...."

"Let's go." I said grabbing all the bags, walking out of the store.

"Baby. Kookoo wait!"

"What?"

"Are you mad?"

"No."

"You are."

"I said no."

"You look like you do."

"Fine! What would you think I will feel if I woke up and you are not there huh? What do you think I will feel! What if you didn't come back?!" My voice is echoing around the parking area.

"But you know I will not do that! I will never leave you alone like that! Baby, I'm sorry but you look tired so I let you take a nap when I found you on the couch. But I came back for you! I'm sorry baby. I just... I just found these cute couple bracelets that I thought will be cute on us." He said and starts on rummaging the bags to get a small blue box. He smiled and pass it to me.

"Open it." He said looking at me. So, I did, what I saw made me bite my lower lips. It's a simple couple black braided bracelet with some beads and a letter "J" pendant plus the little airplane beside it.

 

(Just imagine)

"The Airplane is like our relationship. We need to book a flight just to be close to each other. So, I thought... This will remind us of our love for each othe-"

"I'm sorry. Thank you for this babe. Thank you." I said kissing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter