Chapter 4

Surprising my Long Distance Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi, guys! I have already arrived in L.A! I'm now waiting for Jin hyung and his fiancé Namjoon hyung. Yes! I know what you guys were thinking that's Jin the famous model here in L.A., stepbrother of Jungkook. Namjoon hyung is famous with the name RM a rapper and song maker/producer. My baby is part of a famous family but he is a private person so he never really goes to events or something other than events that are part of his work." Jimin said sitting in the waiting area, where Jin is supposed to meet him.

"I didn't have any clips inside the plane because the person beside me is a grandma and I want her to have rest, though I have a few clips that I will insert when I edit this video. Omg... I'm here in L.A but I still feel so far from my baby. I just want to see him now. I really miss my Kooko-"

"Jimin-ah?!"

"Jin hyung!!" He greeted the older and stood up. Jin walks towards him and hugs him.

"OMG. I'm so sorry when you told me your flight is delayed, I decided to wait for you in Joon's office."

"Nah, it's okay hyung. Oh. Say hi Jin hyung!" Jimin said showing his camera to the older. Jin smiled and send a kiss to the camera.

"All of you are blessed to receive that kiss. I'll go now! I'll vlog later!! Bye bye!" Jimin said stopping the video, making sure he saved the video. 



 

"So, how's the flight Jimin?" Namjoon asked seated on the passenger seat while Jin is driving.

"It's tiring but I'm going to meet kookoo so it's okay!" Jimin answered capturing the views around him. He is not good at Jungkook but his clips will do as inserts.

"Yet we said Jungkook is whipped." Jin said.

"He is. Not me." Jimin said.

"Yet you are here to see him. Traveled for hours to be with him. Yeah, he is not whipped."

"Namjoon hyung!!" 




 

Jimin~

"So, what's the plan again?" Jin hyung asked helping me set up for the surprise.

"Yoongi hyung will pick up Jungkook from his gaming tournament since kookoo didn't bring his car with him. You will call him later that you prepared dinner as a celebration of his win so will not be surprised that you're in his house and when they arrived that's the time I will come out!!" I said happily already thinking about what will be kookoo's reaction.

"And how are you sure he will win?" Jin hyung asked.

"Authornim told me." I said.

"What?" Namjoon hyung asked, confused about what I said. I laugh at them.

"Never mind, I have faith in my kookoo. He will win." I said.

"Whatever I have a bet with Joon. He needs to lose."

"How are you Jungkook's brother but never support him on his gaming c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter