Chapter 5

Surprising my Long Distance Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When will you going to stop pouting?" His Jin hyung teased Jungkook, the younger glare at him then look at his phone once again. Sighing after 5 seconds.

 

"For sure he's still waiting for his prince to send a message or call him, Jungkook it's already midnight in Japan." Yoongi said then proceed to grill the meats again.

 

"It's just that, he didn't text me or something. I know he is kind of busy today but I just... I miss him."

 

"Aww. My baby is missing his little prince so much. You know after Daniel, I didn't know I will see you like this again. Come on text him later, let's enjoy this first okay?"

 

"Jin hyung... Stop talking about Daniel, he is not even staying here anymore. Don't mind him Jungkook okay? Come on I'll go get the drinks. Let's start this party." Namjoon said smiling at the younger who sigh and stop glaring at his hyung. Although Daniel and he broke up things in the best way a break up could be because the guy didn't really hurt him at all (Well it does hurt but he didn't cheat or lie to JK so...) but in their household, they never talk about him or the break-up anymore. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung" Jimin called when he saw Namjoon entering the house. Jimin is hiding behind a post near the kitchen. Namjoon looks back to check and walks towards the younger.

 

"He is pouting because of you, are you ready now?" Namjoon asked.

 

"Yeah, kind of nervous but excited. I heard you were talking about Daniel?" The younger asked that made Namjoon sigh.

 

"Yeah, Jin hyung kind of open about him again. But don't worry, I think he didn't ruin the mood. So, what now?"

 

"I'll be the one who will carry the drinks." Jimin said smiling, the older nods and get the case of beers in the kitchen then pass it to Jimin.

 

"Let's go." He said and proceed to the surprise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Namjoon hyung can you get the beers faster? The meat is cooked now! Namjoon hyun-BABE!!!" Jungkook stop nagging about Namjoon when he saw the guy beside him. Jimin smiled and put the case he is carrying on the floor. He walks towards Jungkook who's feet are rooted on the floor, eyes wide, mouth agape.

 

"Hi, baby! Surprise!!"

 

"Oh. . Yoongibells tell me I'm not dreaming. Oh . Of ! He is touching my hand. Hyung?! Tell me I'm not dre-" Jimin kissed him while his hyungs are focused on capturing the moment, giggling and gagging around them. You can guess who's who.

 

"You're not dreaming baby, I'm here." Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter