Chapter 7

Surprising my Long Distance Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin~

 

When I walk out of Jungkook's apartment, I actually stop for a minute or so. I exhaled and look back at the door, thinking if this is the right thing to do. Because even if I can speak English 1, I don't know where I am going. 2, All I have is my wallet and phone. 3, I don't want to make anyone worried about me. But I can't just come back like nothing happened. Like, I didn't become stupid or I didn't yell at my boyfriend. But he yelled at me too! He hides things to me! He is jealous of nothing! Really because I wanted to spend time with my best friend? Huh. . 

 

I started to walk trying to remember the cafe I saw on the way here from the airport. I didn't notice the couple walking on the same path walk. I bump into them. 

 

"I'm sorry!" I bowed down then look up.

 

"It's fine. Honey are you okay?" The man asked.

 

"I am fine baby don't worry." The other man said smiling, then he looks at me and smiled too.

 

"Are you okay?" He asked.

 

"Y-yeah. I'm sorry again. I am not-"

 

"It's fine. Are you... Korean or something?" The taller man asked me.

 

"I am-" Wait. Maybe I can ask them the way to the cafe.

 

"Ah... I was looking for a cafe near this area. Do you know where I can find one?" I asked, they look at each other then look at me.

 

"Yes, we know. The cafe named "Coffee for you" you can use the short cut we usually use. If you see that house on the fourth corner, you will find a small street just go straight and then go right.  You will see a church at the end then go left, from there you can see the cafe's sign." The Shorter man said, smiling.

 

"Ah! Thank you!"

 

"Do you remember everything?" The taller one asked, I shyly scratch the back of my head. They both chuckle.

 

"I will repeat, you can record it. I'm Troy by the way and this is my boyfriend Martin." The shorter one said. I smiled and open my phone, Jungkook's picture showed in front of me.

 

"Boyfriend?" Martin asked. I nod.

 

"He looks familiar..." Troy said.

 

"His name is Jeon Jungkook a gamer and photographer. I am Jimin, Park Jimin."

 

"Ah! He is the one who won on the tournament remember the one your brother is watching" Troy said.

 

"Ah. I remember. Wow. Wait. You are the angel!" 

 

"Angel?" I asked.

 

"Yeah. My brother follows him on every social media. I once hear him said someday he will find an angel like Jungkook's boyfriend. I asked him about it and show me one of Jungkook's post. It was your picture. Are you okay?" Martin asked me, then I felt it. My cheeks got wet and there is no rain.

 

"I am! Jungkook and I had a small fight just a few minutes ago." Omg. Jimin why are you telling them!!

 

"I- I am sorry! Do you want us to walk with you to the caf-"

 

"I am fine. I will go now." I said to them and start walking while wiping my tears away.

 

"Jimin!" Troy called so I turn back.

 

"I know this is not our business. But try to talk to each other. Martin and I used to fight in the past we even broke up 6 times. But we talked and say everything we have on our mind and heart. There is some yelling and tears. But try to listen to each other. Talk to him, make him listen. But don't close your ears while it is his chance. In a relationship it's not only love, loyalty, and trust, you also have to listen and understand each other. That's how I am still with this man beside me for 4 years now going 5." Troy said and sent me a small smile.

 

"I know everything will be alright, Jimin. You love each other so much right? I am sure you and Jungkook will be alright." Martin said.

 

"Thank you. Can I ask your brother's name martin?" I asked.

 

"Justin." 

 

"Tell him he will find his angel someday!" I said and smiled, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter