Chapter 6

Surprising my Long Distance Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jimin woke up he can't help but smile. Jimin always loves cuddling, and what he is having right now is more than enough. The thing is he badly needs to go to the bathroom so he tries to move once again. When he is about to move his boyfriend's arm around his waist the giant bunny whines and snuggle more to him. He is not complaining, no of course not but his bladder is begging him to release. He inhaled and exhaled and forcefully push his own boyfriend away from him and runs towards the nearest bathroom.

He sighs in relief when he finished his business. He also washes up already because he smells really bad. That's because they didn't clean after their intimate scenes last night and he knew the younger will hate him for that.

When he went out of the bathroom, the bed is already unoccupied. He frowned and put his used clothes beside his luggage reminding himself to do something about that later. He gets his phone from the bedside table and walks towards the camera they use yesterday. When they finished their second-round last night, they luckily remember the camera and turn it off after making sure that they save the clip, which he needs to edit out he didn't want his viewers to hear their noise. He chuckles and keeps the camera on its own bag and proceeds to find his giant baby bun.

 

 

 


"Baby? Kookoo?" He calls.

"Kookoo... Where are you baby? Koo-" he stops talking when he found the younger seated on the chairs on the kitchen sipping his daily banana milk which is normal to Jimin. What is not normal on the scene in front of him is the bulky guy seated beside his boyfriend, the left hand playing with the younger's hair. He cleared his throat to get their attention, he smiles when both of them look at him.

"I didn't know you have a visitor baby?" He asked walking towards the younger who looks uncomfortable now. He looks at the other and nods.

"Uhm... you know him Jiminie, this is Daniel. Daniel, you know Jimin right? From Busan? He is my.... boyfriend." Jungkook said being shy and all.

"Yes of course! Good morning! I'm sorry for what happened during the reunion. So, you finally got him huh." Daniel said with a bit of a cocky tone. Jimin smirks and seat on his boyfriend's lap then lean back to kiss him in front of the EX boyfriend.

"That's okay! I know you're just being a brat but that's okay now. Why are you here by the way?"

"Jimin." Jungkook said glaring at his hyung who just shrug and peck his nose.

"I sometimes visit him, hyung. I also heard that he won the tournament yesterday so I'm here to ask him out for breakfast to celebrate." Daniel answered.

"Well, he can't-"

"Jimin. Stop it. I already told him I can't okay." Jungkook said with a dominant tone. Jimin looks at his younger boyfriend then glare at him. He stood up and went back to Jungkook's room not minding how Jungkook called him. He slammed the door closed and throw himself back to the bed.

 

 

 


"Jiminie? Babe?" Jungkook opens the door after knocking twice to check his boyfriend he sighs when he saw the old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter