Chapter 3

Surprising my Long Distance Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback cont.

 

"H-hey that's... That's me...Hi Minhyun hyung, still handsome as always huh! Daniel! I didn't think that I will see you here. And... You are?" Jimin asked scratching the back of his neck trying to remember the familiar face in front of him.

 

"I went to this school too you know and I didn't know you will be here. If I know I will not attend. Also, stop acting like you don't remember him. This is Jungkook." Daniel said rolling his eyes, Mihyun glared at him then hits his shoulder.

 

"When are you going to stop hating me? Seriously, Daniel, it's been years move on." Jimin said smirking but that words caught the youngest attention, he turned around and looks at his Ex.

 

"Move on? Did you ing cheated on me when we're still together, Kang?" He asked.

 

"What the - You know I didn't! Stop accusing me of this kind of thing! Jeon." Daniel fire back.

 

"But he said move on, you er don't tell me you're into him while were together-"

 

"He's the one who wanted you!" Daniel cut off him. 

 

"Excuse me?!" That's Minhyun.

 

"Well...." Jimin starts then bites his lower lips, people start to look at what's happening on them.

 

"Let's talk about this outside, can we?" Jimin said walking towards the door, the three followed him more like Minhyun drag the two.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why do we even have to talk. It's already good, Daniel and I were not dating anymore-"

 

"Really? Ah... I mean... Cool."

 

"Right. Really cool Jimin, but it doesn't mean you have a chance now."

 

"Huh? Oh, really Daniel? Still possessive I see. Well sorry but you're not the one who will decide now. You got your chance. I gave up mine before but you throw it away. Now it is my time."

 

"You still like him?! After all these years Jimin?"

 

"Yes! Well... Just a tiny bit. I never got close to him during that time because of you. I just want to be friends with him. He's my Junior for god's sake! But you being a possessive one, keep him away from me."

 

"It's because I know you. He'll just end up falling to you and you will take him away from me. He will end up broken because of you! That's what you did to other people! You're a flirt Jimin, I know he will not be safe with you."

 

"Do you guys know that I'm still here?" The two young men stop bickering and look at Jungkook, who is just looking at them, left eyebrow raised.

 

"Get inside Daniel-"

 

"What no! Let's get inside Jung-"

 

"Take him inside hyung, and you. We will have a talk. Jimin-ssi." Jungkook said grabbing Jimin's arm and walk away from the two.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahhh sooo, what do you want to talk about?" Jimin asked, they are seated for 15 minutes now but Jungkook is not really talking.

 

"Nothing, I just want to get away from Daniel he really had the nerve to talk like that!" Jungkook said looking at the stars above them, then smile. Jimin looks at him, Jungkook has grown well he became more handsome than the last time Jimin saw him. 

 

"So... As what that idiot said, you ... you know... Like me?" Jungkook asked.

 

"Well.... that time, I'll be honest to you now. I first saw you with Daniel when he took you with him on our dance practice before you join the club. I didn't know you and him is together at that time so I kind of announced to my members that I like you. I don't know if you knew about me during high school but if you do, you know that if I tell people tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter