Final Chapter

Surprising my Long Distance Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ready to go?" Taehyung asked his best friend who keeps on glaring at him. 

 

"Where are we going? It's my day off!" 

 

"Stop being grumpy in the morning. I told you we need to pick up my cousin from the airport!" 

 

"Why don't you asked Hobi hyung?" 

 

"Did you forget he is in Okinawa right now?" Taehyung looks at his best friend with such disappointment. 

 

"I think I forgot. There's a lot of things inside my head recently Tae. I'm sorry." Jimin said picking up his bag from the table. 

 

"I know. Did Jungkook answered you? Or at least texted you?" Taehyung asked Jimin but the older shake his head as a no.

 

"This is our biggest and longest fight Tae. I don't know what to do." 

 

"You know it's a small issue right?" 

 

"Yeah. But he made it bigger and started accusing me of not wanting him anymore. For sake Tae, I just forgot to call him and reply to him because I am busy with work but he started saying stupid things!" 

 

"You love him though..." Taehyung said smirking.

 

"I do. I just miss him so mu-" Jimin was cut-off when Taehyung's alarm in his phone rings. 

 

"Let's go. Uncle! We will go now!" Taehyung shouted. 

 

"Okay! Take care of my Jiminie!" Jimin's father answered. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who among your cousins will arrive? We've been here for years Tae." Jimin said making his best friend roll his eyes.

 

"We just arrived, Jimin stop being grumpy."

 

"Whatever, I'll go and buy coffee. Do you want hot choco?" 

 

"Fine. But get back here fast! No wandering around!" 

 

"Whatever!" Jimin said and left his best friend alone in the waiting area.

 

There is a long line. Wow, Jimin's luck is so good huh. Not to be bored, he looks around and watch the people walk outside the cafe when he noticed a familiar face. He tried to follow the person but failed when the person disappeared. 

 

"Am I just hungry or sleepy?" He asked himself. 

 

"No. It can't be. That's impossible." He whispered and shake his head trying to wake up. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Taehyung-ah! You will not believe me, I am hallucinating and saw Yoongi hyung when I was buying my coff-" Jimin stop talking when Taehyung turn around and his hand intertwined with another person.

 

"Y-Yoongi hyung." 

 

"Hi Jimin! How are you?" Yoongi asked. 

 

"I... I am okay. Tae, you said we will pick up your cousin not one of your boyfriends." Jimin glare at his friend and angrily gave him his hot choco, but his so-called best friend is just smiling so big in front of him.

 

"Well, I'm sorry Jimin, this is a surprise. I can't just tell you ." 

 

"What do you mean surpri-"

 

"Hi Jimin." 

 

He turns around.

 

Jimin drops his coffee. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baby... Surprise?" Jungkook, his Jungkookie is there in front of him smiling. His bunny smile, Jimin missed so much.

 

Jimin jumps him and lock his legs on Jungkook's waist, face buried on his neck. Jungkook caught him and hug him tight. 

 

"B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter