Chapter 1

Surprising my Long Distance Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin~ 

 

"Hi, Guys! Good Morning my dearest viewers. So today, as you can see the video is so ty and that is because I'm filming in a car. I'm here with my favorite hyung Hoseok and my best friend Tae to drop me off at the Airport. Yes! I'm going to the Airport!" I greeted and wave to my favorite vlogging camera. 

 

"As much as I love watching your vlogs, can you shut up Jimin?"

 

"Can you not! Be thankful I ask you to be here!!" I swear Tae will not stop irritating me today.

 

"So, are you sure about this Jimin?"

 

"Yeah hyung, I want to- back to the video! As I said, we're on our way to the airport. I'm going to L.A!!! I will see my prince there but! Don't say anything to him its a surprise!!SSShhhhhhh!!"

 

"You already saw him when you uploaded this video". Taehyung said.

 

"Let him be Taehyung."

 

"Because my best friend is being jealous, I'll stop now and talk later about my bunny boyfriend and how we got together. Okay!" I said and end the video, I look back to Taehyung and glare at him.

 

"Can you stop being like that Tae?"

 

"I didn't do anything"

 

"You've been like this since I told you I will visit Jungkook in L.A! What's wrong with you?" I asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You've been dati-talking to this guy for what? 4 months? Yet here we are, sending you off to meet the so-called love of your life. Jimin, you just met him at your high school reunion 5 months ago. Now you're traveling from Japan to L.A? Really Jimin? Are you that whipped for that guy to spend your money like that?"

 

"Tae-"

 

"Hobi hyung and I didn't even met him yet... We don't know things about him. We don't know if he is a good person or worst we don't know if he's being loyal to you or-"

 

"He is not a cheater!! I knew his best friend Yoongi!! He told me Jungkook never cheats and even if we didn't really know each other during high school, I know he is not the one who cheats! Plus, you don't know things about him because you never like him!! When I will try to introduce him, you will act like listening but no! Don't talk about my boyfriend like that Taehyung." I said, glaring at him. How could he talk like that? He is my best friend he supposed to be supporting me! 

 

"Whatever, don't run to me when he hurts you like what that did to you. Don't run to me when you found out he is not loyal." He said I can't believe this...

 

"I'm not. I'm not going to. Because Jungkook will not hurt me, he is not like that . He is not like your crazy ex." I said then he looks at me, shocked by what I said. Both of us experience a bad relationship, and he never gets into a relationship again because of that. I understand and respect Taehyung, but I want to try again so why is he doing this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop fighting... Jimin we arrived, Tae go with Jimin I'll just park the ca-"

 

"No need hyung, I'll just do this. Alone."

 

"Jimin..." Hoseok hyung called, I look at him and smiled.

 

"It's okay hyung, you driving for me is enough. I don't want to cause another drama. I can go alone." I said, then look at Tae. He is not looking at me.

 

"Okay, I'll help you with your luggage then."

 

"Okay, Hobi hyung, thank you..!" I said and unbuckle my sea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter