Chapter 2.

The Guardians Of Hogwarts

 

 

“This is ridiculous!” Jihoon leaned against the wall, glaring down at the floor. “How many more secrets are out there!? How many more allies do we have?” 

 

“If Chan is really one of us, wouldn’t the crystal have responded to him as well? Or is he not a guardian?” Seungkwan questioned, trying his best to stay calm. “If he’s not a guardian, then what is he?” 

 

“Everything was in that book, it was supposed to be only the 5 of us. Something has happened for Seungcheol and Mingyu to have these powers.” Jihoon mumbled, dangling the crystal in front of him. “The crystal makes us transform, changes our looks slightly, makes us use the best of our power. I’m so confused.” 

 

Jihoon wanted answers and he was going to look for them if needed, noticing the quietness of the water guardian, Jihoon looked over to him. 

 

“Jeonghan, breathe, please. Your powers are getting out of control again.” Jihoon watched as Jeonghan rubbed his arms, trying to calm himself down.

 

“I can’t, I don’t know what’s going on. I can feel the crystal screaming for me, the ice keeps spreading, I can’t stop it.” Jeonghan looked at Jihoon. “Is there more, Jihoon?” The ravenclaw bit his lip, waiting for the Slytherin to say something.

 

“I don’t know.” Jihoon sighed, looking down. “Maybe there is, but there would only be one way to find out.” Jihoon looked at each of the guardians. “We have to figure this out ourselves, let the crystal lead us.” 

 

“Jihoon, everyone can feel it, our elements, our powers are out of control. Something must have happened.” Wonwoo stepped over to the Slytherin. “The moment we had Seungcheol and Mingyu transform I could feel something shift inside of me.” 

 

“I know, my mind has been a mess since then. By trying to communicate with Seungcheol and listening to the worries of the animals in the forest as well. Something is about to happen and I’m not sure if it’s good or bad.” 

 

Grasping onto the crystal tightly, Jihoon pushed away from the wall, walking towards the window. He could feel it, the powers of the guardians trying to come out. ‘Are we even safe here anymore….’

 

“I n-need to get out of here! I’m sorry!” Jeonghan clutched his hands together and dashed out of the room. He needed to get out of there before he turned the whole room into ice. Running past students and professors, Jeonghan ran outside and away from the castle. “I’m sorry Jisoo!” 

 

“Hyung, are you sure we shouldn’t go after him?” Seungkwan looked at Jihoon who had his own hands to himself. “We’re all acting strange, but he shouldn’t be by himself, right?” 

 

“I think it’s for the best to leave him alone right now.” Jihoon walked to the door, looking back at the remaining guardians. “Please warn Minghao.” Without saying anything else, the Slytherin was gone.
 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

Jisoo had searched for Jeonghan everywhere, had sent out an owl without any answer back from his lover. Spotting Seungcheol, he quickly made his way over to the Gryffindor.

 

“Seungcheol! Have you seen Jeonghan? I can’t find him anywhere.” Frowning, Jisoo crossed his arms. “Actually, I can’t seem to find anyone.” 

 

“Jeonghan is gone as well? I can’t find Jihoon either.” Seungcheol started to panic as soon as the Hufflepuff mentioned Jeonghan missing. “I can’t even hear him anymore since the headmaster sent them away.” 

 

“Seungcheol hyung!!” Wonwoo flew towards them, his wings larger than usual. “Something has happened! All of our powers are out of control, we transformed without the crystal nearby.” Wonwoo was panting, keeping his hands to his sides. “We can’t find Jihoon and Jeonghan, Minghao and Seungkwan are held in separate rooms.” 

 

Seungcheol’s eyes flashed dangerously as soon as the fire guardian mentioned his boyfriend. 

 

“Jisoo, warn the headmaster. Wonwoo, find Mingyu and meet me on the bridge.” Seungcheol eyed the Ravenclaw. “I see you have control over your powers. That’s good.” Nodding, Seungcheol watched as the Hufflepuff ran away. 

 

“There is only one problem, Mingyu has transformed, we had to lock him up cause he tried to attack students.” Wonwoo looked away, biting his lower lip. “It seems Jihoon and Jeonghan are either upset or in danger and these are the effects of the crystal responding to them, these two are our strongest guardians, but very emotional as well.” 

 

‘Jihoon, if you can hear me, please answer me! We can help you!’ Seungcheol clenched his fist as he started to walk, the fire guardian following him close. 

 

“Seems it’s up to us then.” Seungcheol growled. “I think I know where we can find Jihoon. It’s up to Jisoo to find Jeonghan.” Looking at Wonwoo, he saw the look in his eyes. “You also think it’s the heart, right? The crystal?” 

 

Nodding slowly, Wonwoo landed next to Seungcheol, opting to walk with him. 

 

“I always knew our powers were getting stronger every year, but this is something else. With how powerful Jihoon and Jeonghan are, it can get dangerous if not being controlled. But I also think this is a journey for them.” Chuckling, Wonwoo stopped walking. “I don’t think they’re in danger, I think they left to find themselves, if that makes sense?” Tilting his head, he looked at the Gryffindor. 

 

Seungcheol looked at the Ravenclaw, he slowly started to relax a little. He knew Wonwoo was right, but what if it did get out of control? 

 

“Jihoonie is strong, but he lets his emotions get the better of him, it’s why sometimes his powers get out of control. I’ve seen it happen in the past, but decided to never bring it up.” Seungcheol felt guilty, feeling the eyes of the Ravenclaw on him, he continued. “I knew Jihoon was different, I have always known. I just waited for him to tell me. I have seen everything, from the crystal to his powers. Though this was the very first time I saw his transformation.” 

 

“You never told Jihoon you knew?” Wonwoo frowned. “Don’t you think this would’ve been a lot easier on Jihoon if you did? Yes we were supposed to keep this a secret, but we would’ve been found out eventually.” Wonwoo punched Seungcheol’s arm, scorching his robe a bit. “Jihoon bottles up a lot, you know? If his powers would ever grow out of control, we would all be in danger.” 

 

Seungcheol knew this, he had read the book when Jihoon fell asleep once. 

 

“Did you also know that there is a chance that you could get stuck within your power?” Seungcheol looked away when he heard a sound, he quickly started to walk again. “I’ve read that if a power gets out of control, you get stuck in that, like a ‘freeze in time’ moment and you turn into your element?” 

 

Saying that Wonwoo was shocked to hear this was an understatement. He never knew this, why didn’t their leader ever tell them this? Was he trying to protect them from the bad things?

 

“I, I didn’t know.” Clearing his throat, Wonwoo quickly followed Seungcheol. “So you’re saying, if we don’t find these two soon, we could be in some serious trouble?” When he saw the Gryffindor nod, Wonwoo started to get scared. “It’s you, we all have our partners, I think you are the key, Seungcheol. You’re the one who needs to find Jihoon.” Flying up, Wonwoo smiled. “I’m going back to Mingyu. I need to tell the rest, we need each other, Seungcheol. We can only do this when we’re one, when our hearts are one.” 

 

‘Please bring him home.’ Nodding, Wonwoo was gone before Seungcheol could say something. 

 

“I’ll bring him home, I’ll bring you home, Jihoon.” Seungcheol whispered something and before he knew it his broom was next to him. “I can’t lose you, kitten.” 

 

____________________________________________________________________________


 

“What do you mean I have to stay in here!?” Minghao was furious, one moment he was with Jun, explaining everything to him and now he was locked in a room, glaring at the headmaster, electricity ran through his body. “Junhui can’t you help me out here!? What is going on!?” Minghao snapped, his wings sprouting out of his back, surprising him. 

 

“I’m sorry, Mr Xu. But right now, we aren’t able to find Mr Yeon and Mr Lee, the crystal is out of control and so are your powers. Mr Moon will stay with you, outside of this room.” Headmaster Yu slightly bowed his head, turning away to walk out of the room.

 

“What do you mean you can’t find them!? We were just with them! What is going on?!” Minghao’s eyes were wide with fear, his arm outstretched, wanting to hold onto Junhui, who got pulled away by the headmaster. “Wh-what…” A tear escaped, slowly sliding down his cheek as he watched the door slowly being closed, Minghao dropped onto his knees as he heard the door being locked. ‘What is going on? Where are they? Junhui….’

 

“Are you sure this is a good idea, headmaster?” Junhui looked at the closed door, hearing his lover crying. “What are you going to do?” 

 

“I’m afraid I can’t do anything, Mr Moon.” Sighing, the headmaster patted Junhui on his back. “This is up to Mr Lee and Mr Yeon.” 

 

Junhui sighed and he slid down the door, knocking on it lightly. 

 

“Hao? I’m still here baby.” Junhui waited for a reply but couldn’t hear anything. “It’s ok, you don’t have to talk. Everything will be fine, everyone is going to be ok. You’re going to be fine, ok baby?” 

 

“I’m scared, Junnie. What is going on?” Minghao leaned against the door, watching the electricity bouncing off the walls. “My powers are completely out of control, how is this possible without the crystal, without Jihoon here?” Taking a deep shaky breath, Minghao knocked on the door, waiting to see if his boyfriend was still there.

 

“I’m here, Ming.” Junhui smiled softly even if the Slytherin couldn’t see it. “I’m all new to this baby, I don’t know, but I know everything will be fine. Jihoon and Jeonghan are strong, even without their powers.” Chuckling softly, Junhui leaned his head back. “You’re going to be fine, you’re strong, Hao.” 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Jeonghan moved his hand over the large ice wall that connected to a cave. 

“Has this always been here? I didn’t wander off too much, right?” Looking over his shoulder, he couldn’t even see the castle anymore. “I guess I did…” Looking back into the cave, he sighed softly. “Guess you are the answer then….” 

 

Taking his first steps into the cave, Jeonghan immediately felt a strange feeling come over him, but somehow it also felt familiar, almost welcoming. 

 

“I’ve dreamed about this.” Jeonghan continued to walk, continued to move his hand over the ice. “Is this what I’ve been looking for? Are you the answer I’ve been looking for?” He asked no one in particular, his wings fluttering behind him. 

 

Even though it felt familiar, Jeonghan felt oddly lonely, like he was the only person in this world.

 

“Show yourself.” He whispered, feeling himself lift off the ground slowly as he came in a huge clearing. “What is this supposed to mean…..” His eyes widened as the ice changed colors before him, surrounding him in blue, pink and purple. “I’m ready to learn.” 

 

Images of Jisoo spread across the ice, images of his friends, the other guardians. An image of him and the other guardians learning about their power in their first year, an image of him meeting Jisoo for the first time.

 

Jeonghan smiled softly at the memories, tears running down his cheeks freely.

 

“Is this the reason why I’ve been born? To protect the world with the other guardians? To do what others aren’t able to?” Jeonghan clenched his fist as he felt himself become more one with his powers.

 

“Jisoo….” Jeonghan’s lip quivered, his eyes welling up. He turned around quickly when he heard a voice, gasping, he could feel his wings started to glow, starting to grow bigger, he flew a bit closer to Jisoo

 

“Jeonghan, come home with me, please.” Jisoo was in awe, the moment he stepped into the cave he felt Jeonghan, but looking at him now, his lover looked so much different, his hair was long, flowing behind him, his wings were bigger but so beautiful. “You are absolutely beautiful.” 

 

Jeonghan smiled widely as tears ran down his face. He slowly cupped Jisoo’s face.

 

“You’re the one I have been waiting for, all my life I’ve been waiting for you. You are the one, Jisoo.” The moment their lips connected, Jeonghan felt the power surge through his body, releasing everything he had bottled up. 

 

The ice slowly disappeared while the couple held onto each other.

 

‘You were the answer to everything’

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Jisoo didn’t go to the headmaster, he went straight outside, looking for his lover. He ran as fast as he could, he needed to catch up on Jeonghan, what if he was going to hurt himself? 

 

“Jeonghan, please be safe, I can’t and won’t lose you. Not again.” Jisoo clenched his fist as he kept running. 

 

After a couple of hours running and walking around, Jisoo looked back, the castle no longer in sight. Where was he even. Shaking his head he focused on finding Jeonghan again. 

 

“It’s cold here but there’s no snow and the sun is shining…” Jisoo then realized. “Jeonghan!” He started to run again, his legs almost giving out under him.

 

“A-an ice cave…” Carefully touching the ice, Jisoo could feel Jeonghan, smiling slightly, Jisoo entered the cave. “Only you could create something so beautiful.” 

 

The more he ventured into the cave, the more he started to hear. The drips from melting ice to the soft voice that belonged to his lover.

 

Jisoo was amazed at what he saw, all the memories of Jeonghan, the moments he had shared with the Ravenclaw. His eyes slowly fell onto Jeonghan, his lover looked ethereal.

 

“Jeonghan, come home with me.” Spreading his arms, he held Jeonghan close to him. “You’re so beautiful.” Nuzzling his lovers neck, Jisoo sighed in relief.  

 

The words that left Jeonghan’s lips, made him tear up, his heart felt light. The moment their lips touched, Jisoo knew he was where he was supposed to be. Right here, right besides his angel.

 

‘You were the one I have been looking for.’

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Jihoon had spread his wings the moment his feet touched the dirt outside of the castle, he needed to get away from everything, from everyone. His mind was a mess, his heart tight in his chest. 

 

“What does all of this mean? Is this the end of us?” Taking in a deep breath, Jihoon flew towards the forest, his eyes widened as he heard Seungcheol’s voice in his head, he wanted to answer him, but he was scared, he was terrified. “I need to do this alone, I can’t always rely on others.” 

 

His wings ruffled as he landed in a tree, leaning against the trunk. ‘Why does it hurt so much….’ Jihoon wrapped his arms around himself as his back started to burn. ‘S-stop it!’ Taking deep breaths, Jihoon tossed his head back, screaming as his wings grew. 

 

Jihoon looked down at his arms as veins wrapped themselves around his body. 

 

“What is going on?” Descending down onto the ground, Jihoon looked around the forest. “Why are you so upset?” Pressing his palm flat against a tree trunk, Jihoon’s eyes widened, his eyes slowly turning black. 

 

‘Seungcheol!’ Jihoon was shocked, was his own power turning against him? ‘Seungcheol, please! Can you hear me!?’ 

 

On the other side of the forest, Seungcheol snapped his head up. Did he hear that right? Was that Jihoon?

 

“Jihoon!?” Seungcheol looked around frantically, trying to see where it came from. “, Ji!” He started to walk faster, not noticing the water guardian catching up with him. 

 

“Seungcheol! Stop!” Jeonghan frowned when the Gryffindor didn’t listen to him. Holding his hands up, he created an ice wall in front of Seungcheol. “I said to stop!” Jeonghan landed in front of him. 

 

“Get out of my w-” Seungcheol’s eyes widened, he didn’t recognize the Ravenclaw. “J-jeonghan?” 

 

Jeonghan smiled softly, melting the ice, taking Seungcheol’s hands in his.

 

“I have found my true self, I have found my answer, my soulmate.” Jeonghan’s cheeks turned red. “It’s Jisoo.” His expression changed quickly. “You need to find Jihoon fast, his power is a bit more tricky, if you don’t find him soon, I’m afraid it will be too late.”

 

Jeonghan squeezed Seungcheol’s hands. ‘He’s probably at his favorite spot, be quick. We can’t lose him.’

 

“Thank you.” Smiling slightly, Seungcheol gave the water guardian a quick hug before he ran off. “I will find you, Jihoon.” 

 

Seungcheol stopped running as he heard the piercing scream. ‘Jihoon! .’ 

 

Jihoon was scared, he didn’t know what was going on, he could hear voices but he didn’t know who they belonged to.

 

Turning around slowly, he came face to face with his lover. ‘Seungcheol.’ 

 

Seungcheol was in awe at the sight of his lover. He looked like a fairy. Shaking his head, he wasn’t here to fawn over the beauty of his lover.

 

“Jihoon, I’m here. You don’t have to be scared.” When Seungcheol took a step closer, a tree branch forced him back. “S-.” Squeezing his eyes shut at the pain in his chest, he didn’t notice the earth guardian approaching him.

 

“Who are you and what are you doing here?” Jihoon didn’t recognize his own voice, his arm lifted without his consent. “I asked you something!” 

 

Seungcheol stared at Jihoon with sad eyes, did he lose him already, was his Jihoon gone? Seungcheol frowned. ‘I will always be here Jihoon, please come back to me.’  Reaching out, Seungcheol pressed his hand against Jihoon’s chest.

 

The crystal glowed a bright blue, covering them both in it. A gust of wind passed them making them close their eyes, once both of them opened their eyes again, they met each other’s gaze.

 

“S-seungcheol….” Looking down at himself, Jihoon felt relieved, he was back to normal. The Slytherin looked back up as he heard a cough. “Seungcheol!” Jihoon flew forward, crashing himself against Seungcheol. 

 

“I thought I lost you kitten.” Seungcheol wrapped his arms around Jihoon tightly, resting his chin on top of the guardians head. “Are you ok? Are you hurt?” Seungcheol sighed in relief as his lover shook his head. “You look different, like Jeonghan….your hair is super long.” Seungcheol chuckled at the look Jihoon gave him.

 

“Do...Do I look ugly?” Jihoon pouted as Seungcheol started to laugh. “Don’t laugh at me!” Jihoon pushed Seungcheol away, his eyes widened at the hiss the Gryffindor gave. “What’s wrong? Are you hurt?” He bit his lip. “W-hat did I do?” 

 

“You didn’t do anything, kitten, that wasn’t you.” Seungcheol smiled softly as he carded his fingers through Jihoon’s hair. “We have to head back though, the others are still in danger.” 

 

“What do you mean they are in danger? What happened while I was gone?” Jihoon frowned. “Was I gone for that long?” He looked at his lover.

 

“Almost a whole day, Ji.” Seungcheol sighed. “Jisoo went to look for Jeonghan. Seungkwan, Minghao and Mingyu have been locked into separate rooms, it seems everyone’s powers have gotten out of control.” 

 

Seungcheol watched as Jihoon started to freak out, he quickly pulled the shorter male close to him. Rubbing his back to calm him down.

 

“It’s going to be fine, Jihoon. You are all so strong. We have to believe in everyone, ok?” Seungcheol kissed the top of Jihoon’s head. “Like we believe in each other, like we love each other. They all have their other half.” Smiling softly, Seungcheol caressed Jihoon’s cheek as the Slytherin pulled away. 

 

“Y-you mean, soulmates? Is this why everyone is so calm about this?” Jihoon tilted his head, feeling the crystal thump against his chest. “Jeonghan….” Sighing softly, Jihoon bumped his head against Seungcheol’s chest. “He’s ok, Jeonghan’s ok.” Squeezing his eyes shut, he let a few tears escape him. 

 

“I was far from calm, I thought I lost you for good.” Seungcheol picked Jihoon up, picking up his pace again. “We need to head back fast.” Calling for his broom, he kept walking till his broom arrived, mounting it he held onto Jihoon tightly. “We can’t help them though, they need to figure this out themselves.

___________________________________________________________________________


 

Jeonghan clasped his hands together as he watched his fellow guardian losing control of himself, looking at the other side of the room, is where Mingyu laid in a cage. 

 

“Wonwoo, you need to be strong! Mingyu needs you, we need you!” Jeonghan carefully created a wall of ice as Wonwoo lurched at him. Covering his own hands with a thick layer of ice, Jeonghan took a hold on Wonwoo’s arms. “Stop this!! Look deep into your heart, I know you’re still there! Look at Mingyu! He needs you, you both need each other!.” 

 

Wonwoo roared, trashing against Jeonghan’s hold, slowly melting the ice. His eyes landed on Mingyu’s panthers form on the other side of the room. 

 

“Mi-” Screaming, Wonwoo pushed Jeonghan away, not caring how hard he threw the water guardian aside as he made his way to Mingyu. 

 

“Wonwoo, don’t hurt him!” Jeonghan groaned as he stood up. “Don’t make me do this, Wonwoo….” Jeonghan could stop Wonwoo if he wanted too, but this would mean ending Wonwoo’s life. Were they in enough danger for him to make that decision? He wasn’t sure.

 

Wonwoo growled at Jeonghan’s words as he crouched in front of the cage, melting the bars away as soon as he touched them. 

 

‘Wake up you big dummy!’ Wonwoo stared at the black creature, tilting his head. ‘I need you….’ A tear escaped Wonwoo’s eye, making a sizzling sound as it hit the fire. ‘I love you.’  

 

Hearing a big huff, Wonwoo turned his head back to the panther, watching as it lifted it’s head. Mingyu moved his head forward, nudging the fire guardians hand, the fire not bothering him. 

 

Jeonghan held his breath as Wonwoo lifted his hand, only to release his breath as Wonwoo began to pet Mingyu’s head. Standing up, Jeonghan quietly left the room. ‘They will be ok…’  

 

Wonwoo moved closer to Mingyu, nestling himself against the side of his lover. ‘I’m so sorry for putting you through this.’ The flames started to become smaller as Mingyu grunted, both feeling content at the moment.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Junhui had snuck into Minghao’s room, closing the door behind him quickly, he was face to face with his lover. 

 

“Hao?” Junhui’s eyes widened as Minghao spread his arms, electricity bouncing around the room, avoiding him. “Minghao! Baby! I’m right here, can you hear me?” Junhui was lost, he didn’t know what was going on, but he did know that this wasn’t his Minghao. “I’m not going anywhere! You can’t chase me away.” 

 

Minghao’s eyes landed on Junhui, his hand slowly lifted up, in the direction of his lover. 

 

“M-make...it st-stop….” Minghao was trembling, he tried so hard to control his powers, to have his body listen to him. He didn’t want to hurt anyone.  His eyes widened as he was suddenly pulled down, arms wrapped around him.

 

Junhui didn’t think before he pulled Minghao down, wrapping his arms around his lover tightly, burying his face in Minghao’s neck as he kept getting shocked. 

 

“I’m not letting you go! I don’t care what’s going on!” Junhui started to lose consciousness cause of the shocks Minghao gave him. “I want my Hao back, please come back to me, I love you” Turning his head slightly, Junhui pressed his lips against the corner of Minghao’s mouth before passing out.

 

Minghao’s powers got stronger the moment he was held down by Junhui, the power within him fighting against it, on the inside Minghao was screaming for it to stop, for it to stop hurting his lover. 

 

Tears ran down Minghao’s face as he continued to shock Junhui. ‘I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry, please forgive me.’ 

 

Minghao watched helplessly as Junhui collapsed against him. He opened his mouth to scream, but nothing came out. 

 

“J-junnie...pl-please…” Minghao laid a trembling hand on Junhui’s chest, but quickly retreated it as it shocked his lover more. Cradling his hands against his chest, Minghao started crying. “S-stop this! I don’t want this! I want Junhui! Give me back my Junhui!” 

 

The intensity of his power was too much as it went through his body, shot up to the ceiling and back into his body, making him pass out. 

 

‘I love you so much, Junhui. Please stay with me.’ 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Jihoon who was currently in the headmasters office had to witness everything that had happened while he was gone. 

 

“This is all my fault, if I didn’t let my emotions get the best of me this wouldn’t have happened!” Jihoon gripped onto his hair, still not having transformed back. He leaned back against Jeonghan who stood next to him. 

 

“This isn’t your fault, Jihoon, it’s no one’s fault. This isn’t something we could’ve stopped even if we wanted too.” Jeonghan brushed Jihoon’s hair back. “We were lucky enough that our lovers went after us. Wonwoo and Mingyu aren’t so lucky, they are both stuck like this.” 

 

“Mr Yeon is right. Having soulmates as guardians however isn’t normal. Guardians aren’t supposed to love. They have one mission and one mission only.” Headmaster Yu played with his long beard. “I guess we have some stubborn guardians this time around.” Chuckling, the headmaster pushed himself away from the wall. 

 

“What’s so funny? None of this is even remotely funny!” The headmaster’s attitude towards this pissed Jihoon off, his fingers twitching by his side. “2 of our guardians passed out, Mingyu can’t transform back! And we don’t even know what’s going on with Seungkwan!” Pointing a finger at the headmaster, Jihoon made the ground below them tremble. “And you have the nerve to chuckle!?” 

 

“Calm down Mr Lee. It’s just interesting how different all of you are compared to your ancestors. You are the first generations of guardians who are able to love, who are able to have soulmates.”  

 

“You ing piss me off!” Jihoon turned around, running out of the office in search of Seungcheol. 

 

“Jihoon! You can’t speak like that to the headmaster.” Jeonghan easily caught up to him. “I understand your frustration, but he is only here to help us.”

 

Jihoon whirled around, anger clearly shown on his face.

 

“Help us with what exactly? He gave us the crystal, some rules and that’s it! He left us to fend for ourselves!” Jihoon was seething, his wings fluttering angrily behind him. “He has us fight monsters for him, he left us for dead multiple times! He made us lie to our boyfriends, hiding from everyone else!” Jihoon felt lightheaded but continued to shout. “He has done nothing good for us! Right now, we are fighting against ourselves and for ourselves! We were lucky! But the other guardians are still in danger!” 

 

Letting out a frustrated cry, Jihoon let himself fall on his knees, covering his face with his hands. ‘He has done nothing for us…’ 

 

Jeonghan watched as the Slytherin continued to scream. He knew how their leader felt, he knew. Looking down, Jeonghan stepped closer to Jihoon.

 

“You need to breathe Jihoonie. We need to be strong for the others.” Jeonghan crouched down, carefully lifting Jihoon’s head. “Want me to call Seungcheol?” 

 

“N-no, I think right now, we have to get everyone together. I want everyone in the garden, can you do that for me? I think I know what to do.” Jihoon looked into Jeonghan’s eyes. “Combine our powers, we can’t be separated like this any longer.

 

Nodding Jeonghan stood up, pressing a quick kiss against Jihoon’s forehead, the water guardian took off.

 

Twirling the crystal between his fingers, Jihoon's eyes changed.

 

‘I’ve got you, all of you. If you can hear me, please know that I love all of you. We can do this.’