Chap 6

Crimson Apple

“Exactly what were you thinking?” Chan’s, Minho’s and Somin’s homeroom teacher had pulled him into the teacher’s office along with the rest of Stray Kids who were standing in front of their respective homeroom teacher, all besides Jiyun. Stray Kids made no attempt to defend themselves, only looking in front of them staring at the wall. The other homeroom teachers were giving the rest of the band an earful. Chan’s, Minho’s and Somin’s teacher looked over at the teachers scolding the rest of Stray Kids before turning back to them, “You all will serve detention for the rest of the week and clean the classroom before you leave,” then leaning in closer to them he whispered, “But good performance.” Clearing his throat he fixed his tie, “Go back to class,” he waved his hand.

When the three entered the classroom everyone fell silent and watched them walk to the desks. Quietly, they took their seats not saying anything.

“Looks like the trash and her band are back from getting punished. Nice attempt at pulling that stunt, but don’t even bother Seoul Central High already has it’s own band that actually sounds good,” Hana flipped her hair. The students' eyes shifted to each Stray Kids member, hoping to see some sort of reaction.

Before any of them could say anything a firm voice cut through the silence, “Hey,” Jeno looked over at Hana’s direction, “Who told you to speak of us?” he asked Hana. Her eyes widened and his glass cold voice. He stood up from his seat, kicking his desk away in the process, “I said who told you to speak of us?” He had made his way over to the girl’s desk and slammed his hand on the table startling the girl, “You piss me off.” She gulped and avoided making eye contact with him.

Haechan stood up from his seat, “He’s right, you should’ve kept your mouth shut.” Unlike his usual bubbly manner, his stance was stone cold and took the Stray Kids members by surprise. “Jeno, let’s go,” he slammed open the classroom door causing multiple students to jolt up and headed out, not caring that class was about to begin. Together with Jeno he made his way to the hangout room that all the members of NCT Dream resided in during their breaks.

“Principal, leave her and her band alone,” the male ordered.

“What?” the principal looked at the student in front of him questioningly, his feet were propped up on the table and he leaned back in the seat, picking his fingernail.

The male sighed, “I want her in my band, simple as that.”

“But Mr. Na, the other Wangyun students will be upset and cause an uproar if they find us treating them differently. There’s been so many fights lately as there is and our own students don’t have any intention of stopping,” the principal stated, gulping as soon as he finished.

Jaemin stopped picking at his finger and slowly turned to face the principal, “I’ll take care of the Seoul Central students.”

“Oh okay,” the principal nodded, knowing that he wouldn’t be able to speak against the male anymore without suffering consequences.

“I knew I could count on you,” Jaemin smiled at the principal before standing up and waving at him as he left the office.

As soon as the door closed the principal let out a sigh of relief and loosened his tie, “Secretary Noh, please tell the other teachers to leave those students alone,” the principal spoke on the phone to his secretary.