war of hearts - ruelle (slowed + reverb)

crazy in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]chapter two[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]I cant help but love you, Even though I try not to[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

The next few weeks for Yura were hard because she had to still go to work and pretend she was okay when all she wanted to do was cry until her heart and being felt nothing.

Soo-Hyuk called her every day but she ignored him, she didn’t want to bother and hear more of his lies.

He had broken her trust and she didn’t want to hear anything more from him because she knew that she would want to believe him and get back with him.

 

Finally, as she left her office late yet again on a Wednesday night she spotted his car parked outside her building, she tried to sneak out through an alternate exit towards the back but he must’ve known she would do such a thing as he was waiting for her there.

She was startled by him and almost dropped some files she was taking home to review.

Like a cliche scene from a rom-com movie, he caught her in his arms and swooped her off her feet.

She pushed him off her once she was steady and she held on tightly on her chest the files with both arms

“What are you doing here?” she asked him hoping her cheeks weren’t as red as she felt them, because being in his arms had felt nice for that instant.

“I’m here to tell you I’m sorry,” he said to her and walked towards her, making her back away at the same time.

“If I forgive you, will you finally leave me alone?” She just wanted him to let her get through the breakup alone and mourn the loss quietly and put a big emphasis on the ALONE part.

“No, I want to be with you,” he told her and he stepped towards her again this time as she stepped back trying to get away from him, a pillar was behind her and her back was pressed against it.

Soo-Hyuk seized the opportunity by trapping her in between his arms and she looked away as he leaned in, pressing his lips on her cheek.

“Please forgive me, I miss you,” he said as he nuzzled her gently and she felt her skin crawl at his touch.

She missed him too but she needed to be realistic at the fact that he just wasn’t a fit for her and vice versa.

“Soo-Hyuk, you don't love me,” she said out loud and her heart hurt yet again at the truth of her words.

“Who said I don't?” he asked her as she felt him lean back and she turned quickly towards him meeting his eyes not believing what he had asked out loud.

“You have never told me you do,” she pressed on, a little confused, Soo-Hyuk leaned in their noses touching lightly.

“I thought you might have known how I feel towards you, truly, it's been 5 years baby girl,” he told her as if she had been blind to some sort of obvious truth or fact.

“You are not faithful to me,” she said through clenched teeth remembering what he had done to her.

“I am a man baby, I fell into lust ONE night, baby please I am so sorry,” he said to her as he leaned in more and pressed his lips lightly on hers.

She instinctively closed her eyes at the touch and she wanted to wrap her arms around his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter