the hills || (s l o w e d)

crazy in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]chapter five[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]Hide your lies, girl, hide your lies. Only you to trust, only you[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Again Yura felt lost, she went to work, home, and tried her best to pretend that she was okay when in all reality she felt like she was dying.

She overworked herself but no one tried to slow her down.

It was good for the company to overwork and get projects done, she told herself constantly, and after she got a new phone, she used the opportunity to work from home syncing her work email to her new device.

Rather than have her take time off and grieve her heartache, her bosses watched as she burned herself out by the end of the week, as the weekend came around.

 

By Friday night as she sat on her couch she realized she had a text message from an unknown number on her spam folder.

She realized that her spam mail had not filtered through properly notifying her of the text in the first place, and when she opened it she realized that it was a text from Mr. Ji, who had reached out to her to see if she was doing well.

Yura wasn’t going to entertain anything but she felt lonely and really needed someone that wouldn’t judge her harshly about her heartbreak as her girlfriends had, unfortunately.

Obviously, they had her best interest at heart but she didn’t need to hear the truth. She needed a nice lie to glaze over her pain at the moment.

 

She responded with something short and borderline rude but either Chang-Wook overlooked it or he was nicely oblivious to her dry response and he still responded to her in no time. She was impressed that he responded and after that night, they began to text from thereon.

Yura’s days weren’t so grey after Chang-Wook showed her so much attention.

 

Yura however wasn’t naive and she knew that she was using him as a rebound.

Soo-Hyuk had tried to reach her on numerous occasions but she had ignored all his attempts and he went quiet for a little while.

 

After 2 weeks of being in constant contact with Chang-Wook, he finally asked out on a date.

She hesitated in answering him for a couple of days but finally, she agreed and he set a time and day when they would go on this first date.

 

It was now the weekend of her day and she was now regretting agreeing to such a thing with Chang-Wook.

 

Yura wasn't sure why she agreed to go on this “date” with Mr. Ji when he obviously in some way, she was sure, had a hidden agenda on Lee Soo-Hyuk.

But deep down the real motive from her was that it was going to bother Lee Soo-Hyuk knowing she was on a date and with none other than Chang-Wook.

She wanted to make him jealous and Ji Chang-Wook gave her that perfect opportunity for her to see firsthand what Soo-Hyuk would do if the news of what she was doing got out.

She knew that she had played into some ed up game Ji Chang-Wook was brewing but for the moment she didn’t give a damn.

Chang-Wook picked her up promptly at her apartment and she had dressed in her most pretty and expensive Dior dress for their dinner.

She noticed how Chang-Wook checked her out but she kept her face expressionless and let him open her passenger door and got in the car with ease.

 

In the end, all she really wanted was to hurt Lee Soo-Hyuk as much as physically and emotionally possible, Chang-Wook took her out of her dark thoughts an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter