Fleuri - Hurts Like Hell (Slowed + Reverb)

crazy in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]chapter three[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]I loved, and I loved and I lost you. And it hurts like hell[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Yura didn’t go straight home after walking out on the lunch thing he had set up for them, afraid Soo-Hyuk would be waiting for her there, so she went straight to a bar in Itaewon that she frequented and liked because it was hidden so well.

Right away, without skipping a beat, she drank herself to oblivion.

After some time passed and the sun finally went down, she met a cute group of girls; whose name she couldn't remember, but they took her to different bars and she ended up in some clubs as well.

But Yura didn’t mind since she was having a lot of fun with them.

She even ended up not going home at all because of how much she drank and ended up getting a hotel room for herself since she had let her phone die fearing that Lee Soo-Hyuk would somehow track her down.

 

The next morning she woke up sore and her head pounding mercilessly, thankfully the hotel had a charger they spared her and she grabbed her phone that had sat on the nightstand all night, finally turning it on.

She realized then she received plenty of notifications of missed calls from her friends and Lee Soo-Hyuk.

She went through all the texts and such and made sure to call her friends telling them over and over again that she was okay.

Meanwhile, as she calmed her friends she ignored and blocked all of Soo-Hyuk’s calls, being that he was being relentless in trying to reach her; her girls told her he had even called them asking if they knew her whereabouts.

Thankfully they told him that they had no idea and even though that was the truth even if they knew they would’ve stayed tight-lipped.

 

After finally getting off the phone, she called the front desk and requested her clothes to be picked up to be washed.

Drunk Yura had gotten a fancy hotel room so she was going to utilize the perks it had.

She ended up taking a long warm shower after her clothes were taken.

After finishing getting clean and feeling a lot better, even refreshed, she went ahead and grabbed a fluffy white wrapping around herself and looked for the bathrobe the room had somewhere.

Yura stepped out back to the room and found the huge robe in a closet, failing to see that someone was sitting at the corner of the room watching her as she dropped the towel to the ground and basked in the fluffy and rather cozy bathrobe she wrapped her body in.

 

The room was rather dim and before she the lights, she jumped at the sound of someone knocking on her hotel room door.

“Well that was fast,” she said to herself as she opened the door and was alarmed to see Lee Soo-Hyuk’s bodyguard handing her a bag of what she assumed were clothes.

“Here you go miss,” he said as she stood there dumbfounded.

She yanked the bag away from him without a word and slammed her door because she knew if that man was outside her door that meant Soo-Hyuk was already inside.

 

“Hi baby girl,” she heard his voice coming from the room she had just been in.

How stupid of her to let her guard down in that way and fail to see that he had been in the room the entire time after she got out of the shower.

Yura realized then that the small living room area the room came with had a door and she threw the bag of clothes down on the floor, sprinting to the room to try and get away and even tried to close the door but he had been much faster than she imagined and he pushed his way in effortlessly, she almost fell back but caught the arm of a chair nearby balancing herself staying up.

 

“What are you doing here?” she asked him exasperated as she then went ahead and held her bathrobe shut tightly on herself, not trusting what he would try and do.

“What do you think? I have been searching all of Seoul, Gang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter