yeah right - joji (slowed + reverb)

crazy in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]chapter six[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]Yeah, you bet I know that she ain't, Never give a single about me. Yeah, you bet she know that we ain't, Never gonna be together[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

After her awful date and on top of that awful mistake she made that day, Yura completely ghosted Chang-Wook.

He had actually been nice to hang out with but she didn’t want to use him as a rebound because quite frankly it would be such a chore and she just simply was too in love with Soo-Hyuk to use another man to try and forget him.

 

So now she just kept to herself and went to work, home and occasionally she would go out and drink on her own.

She was ignoring her friends because she wasn't ready to face their wrath and hear them trash talk Soo-Hyuk even if they meant well.

Sojin expressed her displeasure the most in the group chat they had going on the KakaoTalk app.

Yura simply silenced them and went about her days.

Yura then began to notice a change in her mood than her body a month in, she was moody and felt nausea all the time and she thought it was because she was going to get her period but she never did.

She brushed that off because she was under a tremendous amount of stress and she knew that could possibly affect her cycle.

By the second month, she could barely eat anything without throwing up in the morning and at night she was restless and again she would be moody.

She had stopped drinking because her job was being a little demanding so she couldn't have been two months hangover as she had once had thought.

She was now, hunched over a toilet at work yet again and dry heaved until finally, her breakfast came back up.

She felt her tears escape as her stomach acid brunt and she felt like she would suffocate.

Finally, after a few more heaves she felt well enough to pick herself off the floor and she stood up.

Much to her dismay, a co-worker had gotten an ear full of her throwing up her guts.

Yura smiled at her as she saw her staring through the mirror and she smiled back.

She began to wash her hands and tried not to gag remembering how horrible her breakfast tasted in still when she heard her coworker giggle

“Sounds like someone is pregnant” Yura looked at her acquaintance

Then she felt her stomach knot, she forced a little laugh “Let's hope not” she tried to go along with her co-workers teasing tone but it sounded too fake even for her so her co-worker simply shrugged and left her alone in the brightly light bathroom and she stared at her reflection stunned at the knowledge that she could well be pregnant.

She began to rattle numbers and try to remember when was her last menstrual cycle and it all began to add up and she felt out of breath.

She walked out of the bathroom and she felt like the walls were closing in, she saw another co-worker, one she talked to more than once her name was Jiwon, and he heard her ask if she was okay before her world became abruptly black.

 

Yura woke up jolting up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter