Power - Isak Danielson (slowed & reverb)

crazy in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]chapter thirteen[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]I was lost until I found me in you, I saw a side of me that I was scared to. But now I hear my name and I'm running your way[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Yura was tired all the time, all she craved to do was eat and sleep.

 

After her confrontation and confession to Soo-Hyuk, he had changed for the better and had been a lot nicer to her.

 

He still, however, came to her on weird days after he wouldn't talk to her for weeks and they slept together but it was different this time around because he acted as a boyfriend should when he was with her.

 

She never questioned him about his absences but rather took everything lightly; she was still uncertain if things were to change with him in a blink of an eye.

 

Soo-Hyuk was different though, he never brought up the past and he really seemed genuine about moving forward so she was happy they had made a better partnership even under their circumstances.

 

One thing her lover had been right about was the never-ending legal battle with Chang-Wook, he wanted to take the baby away from her but Soo-Hyuk did not leave her side when this began but rather helped her get the best lawyers he could afford on her side and everything stayed pending, as she was only about 7 months into her pregnancy now.

 

One day as she left a doctor’s appointment she was contacted by Chang-Wook, he stated in the text he wanted to discuss something with her and only her no Soo-Hyuk.

Her gut told her this was nothing good so she lied in a text back and said she wouldn't bring Soo-Hyuk and she would be willing to see him. Yura really wanted to come into some sort of resolution rather than fight at a court.

 

She right away called Soo-Hyuk, who didn't answer, so she then called her lawyer and had him contact Soo-Hyuk so he would know that Chang-Wook wanted to see her and it was urgent for him to show up because it felt like there was an obvious underlying motive for that importune meeting.

 

The lawyer told her he would contact Soo-Hyuk and got confirmation through text when that happened as she made it to the restaurant Chang-Wook told her he was at.

 

She realized he made a reservation at the very same restaurant they had their first “date” in.

It was obvious he did that on purpose but kept her face emotionless as the hostess escorted her to the table Chang-Wook was waiting for her at.

She spotted him first and realized he wasn't alone, he had a beautiful girl sitting next to him.

She sat across from the couple and realized the girl was the very same girl that had been with Soo-Hyuk the day she had come into his apartment unannounced.

She kept her emotions in check, after all, it wasn't the girl’s fault Soo-Hyuk had cheated on her with the very pretty girl before her.

She did notice though how the girl wore a smug smirk on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter