madison beer - selfish (slowed + reverb)

crazy in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]chapter one[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]How, you gonna fix this? You can't even fix yourself[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Yura wasn’t so sure when she began her “relationship” with Lee Soo-Hyuk and was even more oblivious when they established the means of the so-called “relationship” as well of it being strictly carnal and lust-filled and not a romantic connection or whatever societal norms decided a man and woman relationship should be like.

She low-key knew that he would see other women behind her back even though he claimed he was faithful to her numerous times, and he even asked her for her loyalty to be his and his alone well that, and being the one and only man that had her body and time.

She just didn’t believe him being honest that he was being loyal as she was, and even as they attended So-Jin’s wedding together as a couple; she caught him eyeing some random girl in the reception and it bothered her immensely.

 

Lee Soo-Hyuk was drop-dead handsome, he was a successful businessman and had huge mob ties; that no one liked to talk about, afraid of the consequences if they dared too but she didn't care about all of that.

She liked him for the person she had thought he was but now she wasn't so sure of who she was giving herself to.

She sipped her glass of champagne and scowled again when she caught him, yet again, ogling the pretty girl.

When he finally acknowledged Yura’s presence again, he ended up leaning close to her and nuzzled her cheek cutely, planting a wet kiss on her cheek to pacify her.

“What’s with the face baby?” he whispered in her ear now and rested his chin on her shoulder.

“Nothing” she lied and decided that maybe she could confront him once they were alone and away from nosy people.

She knew that she called a lot of attention to herself because she wore a backless red tight dress, people always questioned how So-Jin, Hye-Ri, and Min-Ah could be her friend when they were nice girls and well she wasn’t in their eyes.

 

Yura never admitted that it hurt her feelings when people made assumptions about her based on what she liked to wear.

She was just a normal girl that liked to look good and call attention.

It seemed Lee Soo-Hyuk had been the only one to catch that but nonetheless she ignored it all, acting tough.

She tried to learn not to care what people viewed her as an “easy -ish” girl because she knew who she was and that was what mattered.

 

Yura now became more and more uncomfortable seeing how Soo-Hyuk was getting drunk and began to obviously flirt with the girl across the room by winking her way and so forth.

She finally decided to call it a night and went to say goodbye to the newlyweds and her friends, they begged her to stay longer but she couldn't see anymore how Soo-Hyuk was behaving but she didn’t want to say that to her friends, who already had a rift with her boy-thing, again she wasn’t sure boyfriend was the right title for him.

 

By the time she finished her good-bye, they were both clearly intoxicated so she went ahead and ordered a cab and helped Soo-Hyuk get in, once the car pulled up.

They left the venue and thankfully the cab driver had been nice enough to help her get Soo-Hyuk out of the car and she managed to get him inside the condo with ease.

She thought it was the alcohol that helped her as well get the heavy man in the house, who knows, all she was grateful for was the fact that she got Soo-Hyuk inside without hurting himself or her.

She laid him gently on the bed and she laid next to him still fully clothed and for the first time since leaving the wedding, he opened his eyes and turned his head, and met her eyes.

He silently looked intently at her and a smile slowly formed and he reached over caressing her cheek with his index finger, “Yura I have a present for you” he whispered and then reached away from her face and into his pocket and pulled out a black velvet Cartier baggy and handed it to her.

Still laying down she open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter