Language Barrier

MiTzu Book Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That evening there was a rather quiet dinner. Well, not quiet, so to say, but a bit less chatter than usual. Tzuyu's squad sat in their respective spots, but Dahyun and Chaeyoung had decided to join them for dinner that night.

 

Mina sat quietly, taking bits of her food and poking at them with a loss of appetite. She listened to Dahyun's ramblings about tofu and boy, did that really steer her hunger away. The penguin  tuned her out when she felt a soft kick on her shins under the table.  Mina looked across to find Tzuyu leaning back in her chair and drinking the tea she'd poured herself a moment ago. When the Maknae set down the cup with a small 'thump', Mina raised her eyebrow and cocked her head a little, sending a look of "What is it?"

 

"Peut-être que tes poignets auraient plus belle allure attachés."

(Maybe your wrists would look better tied up)

 

Tzuyu says, straight faced and a more demanding tone in her voice.

 

"Uh…Excuse me?" Mina inquires, sitting straighter now. Chaeyoung casted a small glance at Tzuyu's way but continued speaking to Dahyun.

 

"Mes couteaux seraient jolis, s'ils transperçaient ton torse." (My knives would look pretty dragged down your chest.)

Tzuyu now states, crosses her arms and teetering on the back leg chairs. Mina huffs out a sigh and rolls her eyes. "Chou Tzuyu, I don't speak French. You already know this." Mina taps her fingers on the table, shooting her a challenging glare.

 

"Tu devrais probablement me supplier de me laisser te prendre," (You should probably beg to let me screw you") a/n : 😩😑🤭

 

Tzuyu now purrs out, taking another sip of her tea. Dahyun paused for a second sending a knowing glance at Tzuyu, but the other firl wasn't paying attention. No, she wanted to tell Mina everything she'd do in French. Mina wouldn't understand at all, but that just leaves more surprises for later.

 

"Tzuyu, really. I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter