2 A.M.

MiTzu Book Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

„It's two A.M. and I'm really not in the mood, you idiot, so hurry up and say whatever you have to say, okay?"

 

Her voice is hoarse from sleepiness that she can't quite shake off, doesn't want to shake off. "I went to bed hundred sixteen minutes ago and I wanted to sleep, okay? Sleep, you know, like a normal human being—who works and coincidentally has to get good marks—wants to sleep on a Saturday night …" She barks a laugh in the telephone. "Oh, sorry, I mean Sunday morning."

 

She is even too tired to use exclamation marks, she notes.

 

And then she hears Tzuyu's laughter at the other end of the line, it is a quiet—damn irritating—chuckle, and it reminds her of the fact that she is always quiet when she is tired.

 

Her wrath quiets down—until she remembers, what the hell, no one forced her to wake me at this time of day—night—, if she didn't, she wouldn't have to be quiet, that moron.

 

"What do you want, Tzuyu?" Mina snaps into her cellphone.

 

"Nothing special, Mina-chan."

 

She groans, ruffles her hair with her free hand and sits up. Whenever it's full moon, I can't sleep anyway—I can speak as well with this erted outer space human.

 

"It's not nothing, Tzuyu. I can hear from your tone that you want to say something really ridiculous which will show me what a poor girl you are and I'll pity you and you can say one of that thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter